• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Pregabalin
temazepam
Some kind of liquid codeine preparation (I'm not a big opiate user, but I do like some)

I'm interested in other stuff that works on calcium channels (Atagabalin, etc) but I haven't had anything else other than Neurontin. I'd swap something better than the pregabalin out if I knew it was better. Also, I tried to keep to things that are actually prescribed here.

I'm gonna have to branch off a bit and go with

1.) 120 1mg Alprazolam
2.) 80 60mg Vyvanse
3.) Any large script of Codiene w/ Promethazine

There are only three classes of prescription medications that profoundly effect your mood in a way that seems authentic/pleasurable.

1. Opiates
2. Benzo/barb
3. Amphetamine

If you are not depressed, having a prescription for all three of these means you can virtually control your personality and mood at will from three buttons.

These are the hardest to get prescribed specifically because they let you change your personality and influence others by having artificial power/fearlessness/confidence/spirit.

oooh such a choice!!

1) MXL (slow release Morphine sulphate.) - already get.
2) Diconal (nigh on impossible though my Mum used to get it in the 70's)
3) Peachy palfs (knew someone that got them but that was 15 years ago. now nigh on impossible.)

1) Opana
2) Xanax 2 mg bars
3) Fiorcet (barbiturate)

1. Laudanum
2. Nepenthe
3. Semuta

whilst not strictly 'obtainable' (at least one of those listed is fictional); who cares? I desire 'that which chases away sorrow'. :p

Coming from someone who has used more then 23 drugs over more then ten years bad lists....the W/d will make all the past joy not worth it. Even with suboxone subutex your brain will change. Peace

1 - Oxycodon 80MG (Oxycontin)
2 - lisdexamfetamin 80 MG (Vyvanse)
3 - alprazolam 2 MG (Xanax)

Oxycodone 10's - 30's?
I just moved from MD to NY and despite taking a rock solid dose of 80mg/day - legitimately prescribed - finding a doc to continue what I spent years using as carefully as possible, seems impossible, even with a legitimate need and years of documentation.

Truly scared to return to prior nightmare.
Paul

100 microgram fentanyl patches
Oxy 80s
4 xanax bars a day.

Heaven....

Or I may replace the oxys with focalin. Good speed would go nice with the gel patches

1st: MS Contin (60mg-100mg, I can take up to 300mg)
2nd: Oxycontin 80mg (I like eating 2 at once)
3rd: Tussionex (An unlimited supply of this would be nice).

As you can see, I like opiates with long-lasting effects.

Last edited:
My top 3 dream/fantasy RX's --

#1 - Oxycodone 30mg - #180/month

#2 - Oxymorphone 10mg - #120/month

#3 - Adderall 30mg - #120/month

Does anyone feel like you should either Just be using opiates, or an amphetamine/benzo combo.

Mixing all three together on the regular is probobally bad for you and overkill.

1. Dexedrine 20 mg
2. Desoxyn 20 mg
3. Prescribed Cannabis