• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

#1 Oxy (Check!)
#2 Bromazepam (Check!)
#3 Ketamine. Too bad no one prescribes that for anything, ever..

I thought about asking my old doctor for k just for shits and giggles. He's a nice guy, and so old and lacking in medical knowledge it may have worked.

How's Bromazepam compare to other benzos? Congrats on the scripts lol

^I've said it a 100 times on here but I'll say it again for you. ;) To me, bromazepam feels like a long acting version of xanax. Which makes it the ideal benzo for me. I love xanax but the duration is just too short, and I don't like having to redose on benzos. Bromazepam is active for a solid 24hours. My preferred anxiolytic for sure, and I've tried a lot of different benzos, so I reckon I can make a decent comparison. :)

Tramadol 120ct w/ refills (schedule 4 drug!)

Oxycodone ER "Oxycontin" larger dose

Vyvanse bruh

^I've said it a 100 times on here but I'll say it again for you. ;) To me, bromazepam feels like a long acting version of xanax. Which makes it the ideal benzo for me. I love xanax but the duration is just too short, and I don't like having to redose on benzos. Bromazepam is active for a solid 24hours. My preferred anxiolytic for sure, and I've tried a lot of different benzos, so I reckon I can make a decent comparison. :)

Thank you! It sounds lovely. :D Would you happen to have any experience with Nitrazepam as well?

I do but fairly limited, only did it a couple of times and it was some time ago. I quite liked it actually. It has a pretty nice 'benzo-'euphoria (I don't consider benzos truly euphoric, but hypnotics tend to give me just a wee bit of brief euphoria when they kick in). Nitrazepam is one of the better hypnotic benzos for sure IMO. Better than, say, lormetazepam or halcion (I don't like halcion at all, it's just pure, heavy sedation with close to zero euphoria). But lormetazepam is quite decent, but I still prefer nitrazepam.

So yeah, for recreational use it's a pretty nice benzo, better than bromazepam as well. When it's for anxiety and when using as prescribed bromazepam is the best for me though hands down. But if you're looking to sleep like a baby or for recreational effects I believe hypnotics is where it's at, and nitrazepam is a really nice hypnotic both when used as prescribed (functional) or if abused (recreational).

So far I've found that brotizolam has the most euphoria from all the hypnotic benzos that I've tried. Clotiazepam is pretty nice too in terms of euphoria. These last 2 I mentioned are both thienodiazepines. I don't think that's a coincidence as from what I've read, etizolam, which is also a thienodiazepine, is also praised for having a kind of euphoria.

All in all it's a pretty great benzo. Maybe I'll ask my doc for those when I go back in a month.

Hope that helped, Sorry if there's incoherency in this 5+ but I kept nodding off as I was typing it. Wow, a bloody hour and a half has passed since I started to write this post. And it's getting light out. I don't mind, cause I feel good and euphoric as hell right now. Hehe, time to really hit the sack now and nod off for a bit. Goodnight, ;) or actually, good morning is a bit more accurate. :p

I do but fairly limited, only did it a couple of times and it was some time ago. I quite liked it actually. It has a pretty nice 'benzo-'euphoria (I don't consider benzos truly euphoric, but hypnotics tend to give me just a wee bit of brief euphoria when they kick in). Nitrazepam is one of the better hypnotic benzos for sure IMO. Better than, say, lormetazepam or halcion (I don't like halcion at all, it's just pure, heavy sedation with close to zero euphoria). But lormetazepam is quite decent, but I still prefer nitrazepam.

So yeah, for recreational use it's a pretty nice benzo, better than bromazepam as well. When it's for anxiety and when using as prescribed bromazepam is the best for me though hands down. But if you're looking to sleep like a baby or for recreational effects I believe hypnotics is where it's at, and nitrazepam is a really nice hypnotic both when used as prescribed (functional) or if abused (recreational).

So far I've found that brotizolam has the most euphoria from all the hypnotic benzos that I've tried. Clotiazepam is pretty nice too in terms of euphoria. These last 2 I mentioned are both thienodiazepines. I don't think that's a coincidence as from what I've read, etizolam, which is also a thienodiazepine, is also praised for having a kind of euphoria.

All in all it's a pretty great benzo. Maybe I'll ask my doc for those when I go back in a month.

Hope that helped, Sorry if there's incoherency in this 5+ but I kept nodding off as I was typing it. Wow, a bloody hour and a half has passed since I started to write this post. And it's getting light out. I don't mind, cause I feel good and euphoric as hell right now. Hehe, time to really hit the sack now and nod off for a bit. Goodnight, ;) or actually, good morning is a bit more accurate. :p

Thank you for all the info! And for saving me some money. I was thinking about picking up some Halcion to try it (gotta catch em all), but I think I'll pass. The description reminds me of 3-ho-phenazepam. I'll keep my eyes open for Brotizolam since Etizolam is my favorite benzo because of the euphoria. A vendor said they may stock bromazolam, too, and if they do I'm gonna pick some up. hopefully it's the best of both worlds

Bonne nuit :)

I'm going to assume I can't get Ketamine. So:

1. Desoxyn (Meth) - would be so good to try clean script meth
2. Zolfran - (anti-emetic) - Oh I love me some anti-emetics
3. Xyrem - but I'd turn it into GBL...

My list I'd based off of a weekly dose...

OxyCodone Liquid - 100mg/5mL at #600mg/week (used to be prescribed but at a lower dose of 5mg/5mL)
Vicodin - 10/325 at #120/week (Current)
Adderall - 30mg at 21/week (Want)

Don't want to lose my Ativan, Clonidine, Fentanyl, or Gabapentin though. (All current)

Agreed up to a point!
I am glad to see that several people have mentioned the excellent bromazepam; for the cost it is certainly the best value benzo anxiolytic, and one of the most effective available - some of the better generics are half the price of Roche's LEXOTAN, & the cheap Macedonian Roche-licenced LEXILIUM (though that is not available in the 12mg strength) is, IME, of better quality than Roche's own (6mg) pills. I find it useful for the horribly tension-packed period after a heavy anxiety/panic episode. I have never seen it as being all that much similar to alprazolam but at correct dose it does provide the same sort of anxiolysis.
MEANWHILE:
I have a feeling I have made a post on this thread already but despite scanning the pages, can't find it! It would be interesting to see what I previously wrote. Bearing in mind my clinical needs, what I would write TODAY would be -

1. PALFIUM (dextromoramide tartrate) 20mg qds
2. RIVOTRIL (clonazepam) 2mg tds (which I am currently prescribed)
3.a) Sleep INDUCTION: HALCION (triazolam) or LENDORMIN (brotizolam) each at 0.25mg nocte
b) Sleep MAINTENANCE: ROHYPNOL (flunitrazepam) 1mg AND HYPNOCALM (same) 2mg, total 3mg nocte.
[When flunitrazepam was first introduced by Roche, it was available in 1, 2 and 5mg tablets. The 5mg strength was withdrawn only a couple of years later]

CURVE BALL:
To maintain tplerance levels to my dextromoramide, every fourth month I would like to use
OXYMORPHONE HCl, were it available anywhere other than its current range of only the USA and Bangladesh; however, being that its bioavailability orally is a puny 10% & intranasally an amazing 90% (sources Wikipedia, Drugs.com, WebMD) I'd like to take in aqueous solution - 1g hydrochloride is soluble in 5mL water - using the same sort of nasal spray GSK use for their hay fever remedy BECONASE, at the correct dilution to deliver around 5mg/spray, allowing for three sprays giving 15mg, a decent and quite closely equianalgesic dose to 20 - 25mg of Palfium.

This is an excellent thread despite some posters who would self-prescribe quite dangerous combinations & dosages! I could easily see some fatalities were some of these scripts actually issued and used...

Oxy mmmm I just picked up my script

This is.my dream(real) script !! 112 40mg original oc 112 ir 20mg oxynorm 96 150 mg pregabas 256 5mg Diazepam 56 7.5 mg zopiclone and 28 3.75 zopiclone yum breakfast

I'm currently scripted for several drugs that I have a therapeutic need for...but can be of recreational value. My top 3 are Klonopin, Soma, and Oxycodone. Adderrall would rank as fourth...almost made my top three but I'm starting to hate Adderrall.

My top 3 in no order would probably be
Adderall 40mg
Methadone 25mg
Codeine Syrup 200mg

This is way harder to choose three than I thought.

16mg suboxone
4mg xr xanax
60mg xr adderall

was rx'd all 3, cold turkey off everything ended with me in the ICU for a week 25 days ago. done with all that even though i do regret it and sure as hell not right in the head