• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Your quit method?

English, mother fucker.... DO YOU SPEAK IT???

I don't care about your straw men, dude. You can mention as many French Canadian politicians and horrific villains in the industry as you want but the fact is, if you think you're surrounded by failures and losers here then you might want to look at a mirror and reassess what YOU are. Are you associating with like-minded individuals or are you pretending to be King of the Rats?
lol why do moderators get so much hate…I wouldn’t even feed into it

lol why do moderators get so much hate…I wouldn’t even feed into it
I'm not a moderator.

I have no pull.

Nobody important listens to me.

It's almost ridiculous that I even have the Bluelight Crew under my name but it is what it is. Was in college, became a CD mod, dorm gets broken into and I lose my computer. Came back a month or two later demoted from mod and given crew status.

::shrugs::

life's funny sometimes.

This is going to sound facetious, but it’s how I quit or go on a t-break. Since I no longer drive, live outside of town and only go into town for dialysis or shopping, I consume everything I have, leaving me with no ability to acquire weed.
Oh, a curious moderator! M'well, did you hear about the reddit channel created by DynaVap, dear friend$ of Fu¢kCombu$tion, having their IH-related "dis¢u$$ion" space BANNED by reddit evoking rules violation of a mercantile nature? Now that's something to get curious about, but i walked away from the whole reddit thing long long ago, try gue$$ why exa¢tly...
Sadly (or not) I don’t like Dynavap. Anything that burns me upon first use is not for me. Now reddit I actively hate - but that’s just me. I should be kept well away from fire 🤣

Tom

My quit method is to stop.
It's not bad at all for a few days, with good feelings replacing getting high.
Then, after a few days, when big time insomnia and subtle underlying despair kicks in, I'll take something to sleep for a few days.
Then you're over the hump. The stronger symptoms only last a week, maybe less.
What does suck is that you have very minor pot withdrawal for a month or three. Very minor but there.

Edited to add: "Permanently bored" is a good description. You have to find another ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ hobby to replace pot. I have a hell of a pocket knife collection, I've taught myself CNC machining macros, etc..

Last edited:
Idk how to do it. Ive defied all drugs except weed. Quitting opiates is easier. Without weed im just permanently bored and eventually lose my cool.

Any advice on this process? Or more specifically, how long after quitting does the mental anguish become tolerable? Last time i tried quitting i couldnt sleep for a week and that spurred a benzo habit.
What is actually so detrimental about your use of weed that you think you have to quit it? It appears to be beneficial for you from what you say.

Luckily I can stop with no issues and I've been smoking most of my adult life.
I'm on opiates so that helps with sleep issues.

Only thing I notice is I have no appetite for a couple days

...reassess what YOU are.

Well, since you must ask i'm an elder who reversed the 1-WAY neuro-plasticity model of bigot prohibitionni$ts not too curious about « H. R. » compatible implementations, where "H" stands for hate and "R" for remediators (e.g. those who denature it). Remember?

...why do moderators get so much hate…

Not "hate" as that from the present gang-bashing targeting a same non-moving target using the same ID since 2010, shadowed on a basis of ID exactly. Personally i find there's plenty of room for a sister forum where to gather all those who insist over trashing this present cannabis-specific one with multi-intoxication + systemic abuse and other $i¢k 'n $ad themes popular in martyr circles like YouTube's rush of drama queens.

I'm not a moderator. ... ...demoted from mod and given crew status.

Hummm... Slow but definite progress. Give it another decade or two: practice makes perfect!

Well, since you must ask i'm an elder who reversed the 1-WAY neuro-plasticity model of bigot prohibitionni$ts not too curious about « H. R. » compatible implementations, where "H" stands for hate and "R" for remediators (e.g. those who denature it). Remember?

Not "hate" as that from the present gang-bashing targeting a same non-moving target using the same ID since 2010, shadowed on a basis of ID exactly. Personally i find there's plenty of room for a sister forum where to gather all those who insist over trashing this present cannabis-specific one with multi-intoxication + systemic abuse and other $i¢k 'n $ad themes popular in martyr circles like YouTube's rush of drama queens.

Hummm... Slow but definite progress. Give it another decade or two: practice makes perfect!

I'm sorry, bud, I don't speak French.

Well....

I DO know voulez-vous coucher avec moi but that's kind of a happy accident.

I’m so confused lol…

I honestly don't read any of it to the point of reasonable comprehension.

I scan for pricing, inspect links, and personal attacks that go too far.

Edit - this is in reference to egzosets hyphens

Last edited:
I honestly don't read any of it to the point of reasonable comprehension.

I scan for pricing, inspect links, and personal attacks that go too far.

if ever I get out of line i don't think a temp ban will twist me up too much.

sometimes it's good to be humbled.

other times it's nice to do the humbling.

right now, though? I'm just loosening up while I try to figure out how to make it to Baldur's Gate without my favorite characters dying. Shit is tough, man.

if ever I get out of line i don't think a temp ban will twist me up too much.

sometimes it's good to be humbled.

other times it's nice to do the humbling.

right now, though? I'm just loosening up while I try to figure out how to make it to Baldur's Gate without my favorite characters dying. Shit is tough, man.
lol I’m playing BG too…but I’m near the end. Already in BG for awhile

lol I’m playing BG too…but I’m near the end. Already in BG for awhile
I got it about two weeks ago, but scrapped my first playthrough when I learned that I just didn't know what the hell I'm doing.

Currently trying to clear as many side quests as I can before entering shadowfell. Leveling is a bitch in this game, man.

Really starting to love karlach though, so I'm taking a smoke break before I fix her heart engine thing before everything else.

yea if you're just taking bowl or bong hits here and there but a few times everyday, then your best bet, imo, is to just stop and deal with the withdrawals that usually only last about 2 weeks

and then if you smoke again, like i do, i only smoke in the evening now and it'll be like 3 days in a row, but then i'll stop again and maybe smoke a week or 2 from there

the main thing for me, is to just not smoke everyday anymore - morning is of course my favorite, but that always leads to me smoking 6 times a day

you get used to it - i smoked weed everyday for over 20 years - i dont wanna go back to needing to smoke everyday

i'd suggest after quitting your daily habit, that you don't smoke at all for 3 or 4 months to help you get used to it

good luck

I just quit. And it's usually when I am busy or doing things. When there is a break I get to smoke.

Sometimes it was just quitting out of necessity so to speak ?

Psychologically it is tough though however,

sorry for being a butt in ski.

It's tough. I mean unless you don't want to smoke.

Never the less. It is tough. I will just say that.

Chill, stay calm, and smoke weed responsibly. <3🌻

Have smoked for decades and always find it easy to stop for a few days whenever I want.

Maybe get a bit of insomnia, and a slight sense of something 'missing' but that's it. No drama at all. Having said that I've never tried stopping for more than, say 4 or 5 days at a time, because I've never wanted to.