• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your nastiest tasting and or smelling drugs (also pills)

The worst tasting and smelling by far is cactus juice/sludge/syrup from san pedro. Those of you saying mushrooms have not tasted anything bad until you drink the cactus juice. Mushrooms are a delicacy in comparison

^ Indeed, mushrooms don't taste good, but they don't taste actively horrific like the all encompassing thick bitter hell of cactus snot. Damn, it's been years I need to drink more of that vile tasting nectar, the trip when it happens is so delicately powerful with an afterglow like I wish I got from dissos.

Personally the first time I ever snorted Ambien, I had to do a double take, cause that shit is nasty! Didn't get better with repeated snorts...
As for best, no doubt it has to be either good hash or this sinsemilia I had over 30 years ago. I could sit and smell that stuff for hours on end! Other than the Ambiens, I don't think I've ever snorted (my prefered method) anything else that even comes close to that nasty.

Worst tasting: Alprazolam
Best tasting: Clonazepam or Lorazepam

I miss the taste of MXE, the one chem that actually tasted kinda good to me. Not tolerable, but actually good: little sweet, pretty salty one could use it a seasoning if one had a mind to.
DPT smells pretty grim, not ephedrine grim but it's a richer, deeper, more full bodied grim stank.

Soma is the worst tasting drug, by far.

I used to think alprazolam tasted bad, but now my brain associates it with sweet relief.

I snort my.pills and even though im addicted I hate the drainage. I have made a promise to never use a needle and thankfully I haven't. Xanax tastes terrible. I remember first time taking them I was told to put them under my tongue and let them dissolve. I spit it out. For the longest time.I had to have chocolate milk or milk to drink after snorting a percocet just to mask the taste in my throat.

Damn, the convenience store owner must've loved you: "here comes wonderlandgirl, back to spend another 3 dollars on a tiny bottle of milk."

:)

Secobarbital, although not the most bitter pill, is a stomach turning taste that beats the hell outta any opiate I've had. Best: that aromatic Indica, like Blueberry/Pochi-like strains, yum...I laughed on the "amoxicillin" entry (this person must've taken doing the right thing ("taking all of them even if you feel better") seriously as did the cap bust?

This as both I never expected a anti-biotic listed & it is makes another list of mine: the pill that leaves me the worse color....purple.lol

#3 Heroin smells fucking vile. No matter how much I used it I could never learn to love it like every other aspect.

Morning glory seeds are disgusting. Of course, I've never eaten them for their delicious flavor ;) Seriously though, getting them down isn't always an easy task 8( Eating them makes you constantly wretch and gag, and you feel like you are about to vomit the whole time your getting those little black seeds down. The taste also kind of lingers, and sometimes it makes you feel like your going to spew again for a couple minutes after you actually eat them. It's not like any other plant I've consumed, they literally taste identical to soap. Imagine drinking a bottle of soap, and it also has a texture that gets stuck in your throat in just the right way to you to cause you to gag violently :\

If you think MG seeds are bad you wanna try the epitome of vileness that is the third full wash of Poppy seeds performed 2 days after the first...

Pretty much just liquefied plant fats and E.coli with 0.00001% Morphine.

Robitussin (dxm cough syrup) worst tasting in my opinion .
best tasting is beer

Lunesta is probably bitter enough to be identified by putting a single molecule of it on someone's tongue. BLECH. Although it is tolerable for me (since I'm prescribed it for insomnia) because the horrible taste is made up for with relief 30 minutes later.

Man you clearly have never tasted Don Julio or Casamigos. You sure are missing out, its even better than scotch.

All I drink is tequila (also whiskey) nowadays. Lol, the first time I ever drank it I ended up passing out on the bathroom floor with two other people... only to wake up with my friend asking us all what the fuck we were doing? Then I gave her an adderall and she rode her bike with a flat tire all the way to her drug/alcohol class (she was 18 and got a dui for having more than a .02). After that day I vowed never to try tequila again, but somehow I did and now I am in love <3

It's like water to me

/give me all the tequila