• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your nastiest tasting and or smelling drugs (also pills)

Smells Good:

Weed and good coke

Smells Bad:

Amphetamine paste (the smell alone makes me gag) :p

Tastes Good:

Weed and Nitrous Oxide

Tastes Bad:

2cb, 2ce, alcohol and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds

Nothing comes close to the taste and texture of kratom powder

After you've thrown up kratom powder more than once, that is about enough to be done with it.

Tobacco is an acquired taste. I still can't smoke just any brand and be fine, only a couple agree with me...

I haven't tried amt or any of the recent RCs to be honest. Also strangely never found mushrooms to taste like anything at all.

I'd go with worst smelling: dmt and its indoleness :D doesn't taste bad if you smoke it right though

Worst tasting: MDMA, alcohol (if you're unlucky)

Worst Tasting:
Valerian
Kratom
Acetaminophen/APAP

Best Tasting:
Adderall (Very sweet taste)

Cigarettes

I also second the methadone syrup shits nasty as fuck. My clinic got tang to mix it with

dont smoke then ?!

i stopped smoking form a pack a day + in 2009, was one of my best decisions.

read allen carrs easy way to stop smoking, worked for me it did it did.

i don't know about worst, but noopept (for those of you who have tried nootropics) has a very potent and unique smell that i'll never forget.

Absolutely hate the taste of Vicodin or any pill with acetaminophen, give me some really good H, the more bitter the better lol
never could stand tequila and partially burnt cigarettes smell the worst!

Smells the worst PCP ,Tastes the worst Soma , Smells the best some tasty Dank ,Taste the best Tasty Dank,also like the taste of suboxone

Vyvanse powder isn't too bad tasting.
Xanax pills taste pretty bad.

Robotussin syrup takes like hell..
there was this one natural generic syrup I drank once too, and it tastes like alien piss. .ughh..
I remember one pill i took tasting like moldy peanut butter

Vyvanse powder isn't too bad tasting.
Xanax pills taste pretty bad.

Robotussin syrup takes like hell..
there was this one natural generic syrup I drank once too, and it tastes like alien piss. .ughh..
I remember one pill i took tasting like moldy peanut butter
Lol, I think everything taste great if you're comparing it to robitussin syrup. Yuck.... I lived near the woods in middle school and almost took our robitussin and buried it in the woods.

Agreed with all who said Valerian. It's the kind of smell that makes you take out to the curb and call an exorcist.

Just about any pharmaceutical pill chewed up is in an incomparable worst taste category.

I can't think of a drug smell or taste I'm super fond of, though cannibis edibles can be delicious, its the other ingredients that are good to spite the cannabis. I don't much like the smell or taste of cannabis on its own.

Plants smell nice in my opinion, valerian included. The concentrated root is a bit too much, yes, but it's far from being one of the worst. I love the smell of good cannabis. Datura and henbane have interesting smells, almost mystical in a way, but perhaps it's my imagination because I have a lot of respect for those plants.

I'm not much of a pill popper, but the worst I've come across is Sudafed's pseudoephedrine. Even the coating is quite unpleasantly tasting; once I tried chewing them, fuck me was that nasty. Pure alcohol tastes like ass in my opinion as well. Most nitrogen bases (alkaloids and synthetics) taste poorly in solution, although I quite like codeine's taste for some reason, and I seem to be the only person to do so among my friends who have done it with me.

Those old truckstop mini-thins. And if the instantly but only half dissolving pills got caught in your throat and stay there with the foulness still creeping back up your tongue, the unholy stench wafting directly though your soft pallet to your pleading brain... even as you pound water.....dear god help you.
Aya is pretty foul tasting but has nothing on cactus snot.
Some bud smells damn fine. Some smells like decomposing skunk exhumed from a clay river bed after a fish kill.

dont smoke then ?!

i stopped smoking form a pack a day + in 2009, was one of my best decisions.

read allen carrs easy way to stop smoking, worked for me it did it did.

Always real hit or miss for me.
Sometimes I don't mind sometimes it's enough to out a cig before I smoke it.

I'll look into it thanks g

I still smoke but way less since i started vaping.
Didnt expect it to have such effect.

I just want some opinions on what drugs or pills taste the nastiest. And what smells the worst? Also, what tastes and smells the best?

Worst tasting:

Tequila :p
Xanax :p :p
Salvia :p :p :p

Best tasting:

Decent Weed :D :D
Dank Weed :D :D :D
Lean :D :D :D

Worst Smelling:

Mushrooms :p :p
Tequila :p :p :p

Best Smelling:

Decent weed :D :D
Dank Weed :D :D :D

Man you clearly have never tasted Don Julio or Casamigos. You sure are missing out, its even better than scotch.

Worst taste: Gabapentin powder. Tastes. Fucking. Nasty. I gag just thinking about it. Also, sublingual Alprazolam tastes like Satan's butthole.

Worst smell: Valerian root. Holy shit, that stuff smells like the feet of a 150 year old man who hasn't showered his entire life.

Best taste: I'm gonna have to go with cannabis edibles, with an honorable shoutout to orally disintegrating benzo wafers. I remember I had 2mg Clonazepam wafers that were banana-flavored. I also had some 1mg Etizolam wafers that tasted like marshmallows. Anybody else remember Etizest-MD before it got banned? That was the STUFF right there. Sure, there's stronger Etizolam pills out there, but none of them ever tasted quite as good.

Best smell: Probably super high quality weed smoked in a blunt, but that's because I associate the smell with good vibes.