• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your MBTI (personality type) and your Drug of Choice.

As always ESFP - The performer.

I always read the description of an ESFP and this line aaaaaaalways stands out "Living in the here-and-now, they often do not think about long term effects or the consequences of their actions."

ISFP
spot on , opiates are my DOC and morphine was the first drug I ever became habituated to

INFJ --> 2C-E? Way off for me (I dislike 2C-E and LSD).
My DOC's are opiates and dissociatives.

I'm ENFP. Says I should relate to meth. Never tried it though. Hard to find in Chicago as a straight white girl anyway (I imagine one may find meth at a gay club. I blame television for this thought.) I've always wanted to try it though.

My DOC's are heroin & marijuana.

Edited to add: Tried second test & got INSJ, which is connected with oxycodone. I could be down, but again, I've never done oxy's either. Just heroin.

Last edited:
I came out as an INTJ on the first and ISTP on the second. The INTJ description is certainly more like me as I know myself...and it does so happen that LSD is my favorite drug. It might not be my DOC exactly, because LSD just isn't suitable to take all of the time, but there's no doubt that I enjoy a good LSD experience much more profoundly than I do the usual stimulant/depressant/alcohol/cannabis routine.

Well I took the first personality test and got INFJ and I agree that I am that. I googled this personality and had to say I can relate to a lot of the INFJ profile that I had read. I am a pretty quiet person besides when I am with my close friends and I am never one to just make friends with random people. I also can rarely be fooled and I do listen to my inner self most of the time as well as my feelings. I also tend to help a lot of people and I'm there for them even if I don't expect anything in return. It was crazy how the jobs it said I would be good at is counseling, public service and what not because I do want to be a counseling psychologist as well as an art therapist. It also says the INFJ personality likes writing and I do love writing, am even writing a book right now. I've been writing different things for awhile now but I believe I'm going to actually finish this one. I also am a pretty intimate person when I have developed feelings for someone but that is not many.... There are only a select few who I can be open to and trust. I do however shut out the people I am closest with sometimes. It's crazy how I can relate so much to this personality type and it was right I am a "doer" as well as a "dreamer". Anyways my drug(s) of choice are heroin and marijuana. I do complain about how much I hate alcohol but I find myself close to the bottle even though I rather not be.

edit: Wow only one percent of people have this personality in the world and it makes it the most rare of all personality types. I'm reading something new right now about the portrait of an INFJ. Instead of thinking that this personality may not be who I am, I am just more convinced that this personality is exactly like mine. I also am an artistic person and even was in the national art honor society. It also says that we are more intuitive and I surely am just that... I know a lot of the times I am right even though others choose to believe the contrary but a lot of the time I end up being right. Yes, I am sometimes wrong but I still choose to listen to my feelings more than anything because I usually am right. If I don't listen to myself I usually end up wanting to kick myself later because I should have done so. This does make me a stubborn person and I have been told I am stubborn but I rather listen to myself most of the time.

It also says how much of a caring person an INFJ personality can be and I agree that I am caring. It says the people they form close bonds to hold a special place in their hearts for them. I have been told by my close friends how much I mean to them because if I didn't come into their life they wouldn't be here and that they are grateful to have me in their life. I do tend to care to much about people, more than myself... I also am never at complete peace with myself and oddly it says that is a trait of an INFJ personality....

All I can say without ranting anymore is that this is creepy.... Also yay I'm part of the 1 % lol

Oh shit it talks about how some INFJ tend to think they're psychic and usually are because they tend to know/feel when something is about to happen. This runs in my family and I have many times where I have dreamt about something and it has happened or have gotten feelings or seen things which ended up becoming true. I know it sounds crazy but it has happened so many times for me.... One time I prevented my mother from being killed in an accident. She was going to get me a bottle of hair gel and I ended up telling her to go earlier because I felt as if something was going to happen. Something bad and so she listened to me.... Anyways not too long after a car accident happened a little bit past my house where my mother walked earlier and she would have been there if she had left at the time she was going to.... The car accident had caused another car to flip and one to crash onto a sidewalk.

Another time I dreamed that my friend was a lesbian and never once did she tell me. In the same dream I saw her sad over a girl who she loved but cheated on her. I even had heard the girls full name in the dream and I never even had heard of her. I wrote it on a piece of paper when I woke up and then asked my friend about whether or not she was into females. She then opened up to me and I was explaining to her that she had to tell me the name of the girl and she was like okay and she said the girls name who I had earlier written down. I had kept the paper hidden in my pocket. I freaked out and pulled the piece of paper out and she was like ??????? how did you know? The girl never went to my school, I never met her and she lived in another town. I then told my friend about the dream.

A lot more shit has happened but it always happens randomly... I know it sounds crazy but I don't know. I love how it says other personalities will most likely scoff at the idea and what not but that's pretty true.

Last edited:
^Part of the 1%. Makes me think of Bikers for some reason like so.

INTP or INFP depending on which day I do the test on. DOC would have to be MDMA but benzo's, alchohol and stimulants are up there as well. Makes sense- all of these lower inhibitions.
According to the chart I should like DMT or Mushrooms- rarely they tend to freak me out.

enfp

doc was heroin

test says meth and I have to say I've only done meth once and i didn't like it and in general i detest uppers.

INFP
Shrooms it seems. I actually prefer dissociatives. I am quite an introvert, dissociatives break me out of that behaviour and show me a glimpse of what life is like as an outgoing person, more secure. I do try to be as outgoing, but I really need my personal space and time. More then most it seems.

INTJ -- never done acid though. I'm sure I'd like it (loved shrooms the 4-5x I did em), but I always used drugs to feel good, not to expand my mind.

I think they screwed up with INTJs. We're supposed to be the most rational and objective, and any rational, objective person will tell you opiates make you feel the best. People don't like them because they knock you out, or stop you from socializing or whatever, but you can't deny the nod is awesome.

Last edited:
ESTJ. My drug of preference it haves to be Weed, it always sets me great. I have done acid, MDMA and my second drug of preference or the one i take the most after weed would have to be alcohol, no doubt. I find this test pretty accurate.

INFP... which is funny because I hate shrooms... 8) I'd much rather have some meth to get me up and going and feeling all good instead of losing my mind. I've had one too many bad experiences with shrooms.

INFJ (it seems my mommy told the truth, when she said that I am special 8))

Love for psychedelics, weed, dissociatives.
Occasional stims

I'm currently doing a poll at some pschyonaut communities, will post results of the MBTI differences.
Currently seeing lots of INTJ and INTP psychonauts as the majority.

Enfj. Although 2ce isnt my favorite, its pretty accurate as I do love a lot of the 2cs.

DOC is opioids