• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
― Bruce Lee

Yeah love that.

Another Bruce Lee quote I like is 'As you think so shall you become'

Very similar to 'As a man thinks in his heart, so is he' Proverbs 23:7

"The most important thing to remember about drunks is that drunks are far more intelligent than non-drunks: they spend a lot of time talking in pubs, unlike workaholics, who concentrate on their careers and ambitions, who never develop their higher spiritual values, who never explore the insides of their head like a drunk does."

"Shane, You share your birthday with Jesus. What would you do if you had his powers?"

"I'd turn all the water in the world into wine."

"I don't drink too much. I drink the right amount, however, I think the best amount to drink might be slightly less than the right amount."

Nice.

“I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.”
Edgar Allan Poe

“I drink to make other people more interesting.”

Ernest Hemingway

Asteigh air an dala cluais 's amach air a' chluais eile (or an t-eile).

Paczolay, Gyula

ps: think in one ear and out the other / advice most needed are the least heeded.

Cram as much pleasure into life, and rail against the pain you have to suffer as a result. Or scream and rant with the pain, and wait for it to be taken away with beautiful pleasure.

True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi connects automatically. Don't know who said this but it is true but I am not friends with some of my neighbours I just like freeloading :D

“I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.”

“I like to change liquor stores frequently because the clerks got to know your habits if you went in night and day and bought huge quantities. I could feel them wondering why I wasn't dead yet and it made me uncomfortable. They probably weren't thinking any such thing, but then a man gets paranoid when he has 300 hangovers a year.”