• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Winston S. Churchill[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]“We are a culture that relies on technology over community, a society in which spoken and written words are cheap, easy to come by, and excessive. Our culture says anything goes; fear of God is almost unheard of. We are slow to listen, quick to speak, and quick to become angry.”[/FONT]

"'Go raibh maith agat go deo, a ghrá, mar gheall ar an bhfáilte lách sin', I answered, happy that somebody was anxious that I should come back."

Viciously, then, I lock my door.
The gas-fire breathes. The wind outside
Ushers in evening rain. Once more
Uncontradicting solitude
Supports me on its giant palm;
And like a sea-anemone
Or simple snail, there cautiously
Unfolds, emerges, what I am.

Sometimes you need to do what your afraid to do.

Try your best and forget the rest.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas Edison

]
iqvWUnP.jpg
[

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart

'You put the 'cute' in 'Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome'.

"I'd like to fall into the arms of Morpheus round about now. Or yours. We could sleep in each other's embrace, to say the least about how we could sleep. I love you, you wondrous shining emerald star. Let us never part."

<3

Context is everything. You can't seperate meaning from context. It's just like my old man used to say - "Yes".

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path"

“Oh, I don’t mean you’re handsome, not the way people think of handsome. Your face seems kind. But your eyes - they’re beautiful. They’re wild, crazy, like some animal peering out of a forest on fire.”