• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings - MKII

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

“He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”
Marx

“He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool.”

She was a genius of sadness, immersing herself in it, separating its numerous strands, appreciating its subtle nuances. She was a prism through which sadness could be divided into its infinite spectrum.

Do you think I'm wonderful? she asked him one day as they leaned against the trunk of a petrified maple. No, he said. Why? Because so many girls are wonderful. I imagine hundreds of men have called their loves wonderful today, and it's only noon. You couldn't be something that hundreds of others are.

That's what I think about every day when I try to think of a way to address a certain somebody who doesn't live close enough.

Really lovely.

It is really lovely. Another goal to strife for.

I do my best. About 90% of the very little Irish I speak is dedicated to soppy shite, but that's because there are so many ways to say lovely things which don't quite translate, or would sound plain cheesy. So I'm going to romance the whole of Cork city in a couple of weeks, of course.

You should come up north to greet Don and I. That's if you can tempt him out of his cave

pssst tempt him with a pretty lass with stockings on. He's crazy for those things.

We'll probably be too pissed up in rapparee country or something. I'm only there a few days, and have many bulletholes to show my mate on me Da's auld street. We were planning a day in Bantry so I could weep for the family martyrs of the 20s, but apart from that, I dunno. It'd be cool though, especially if you did tempt Don out.

I'll bite you a third time.

anything is an improvement on your room. Teddy better not be under any rubbish.

I actually tidied up completely yesterday after being sent home for the latent effects of diclazepam.

I should have waited and got you round to do a half-arse job.

That's totally unfair! If you didn't make such a mess it would be easier to clear!

And where is my love? He won't be yours for much longer.

“You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you did not know.”