• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your Favorite Psychedelic, and why (Part 3)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• Total voters
inotocracy said:
Eh? LSD is always a mind fuck.
I find that if I take a heavy dose (10-15 tabs) I just get a small mind fuck with so many OEV patterns that I can hardly see a thing. Its more visual than mental I think.

LSA, Ket, 2Cx & DMT are more mental I think.

FreedomOfTheMind said:
In what form though? The synthetic crystal or from natural sources such as san pedro? I am very interested in trying mescaline from all the love for it I find on this website.

It is always nice when someone extracts pure mescaline, but that doesn't happen too often for me. (well, it has been YEARS and YEARS since I had pure mescaline) You really won't find truly synthetic mescaline anywhere unless you happen to work for a lab that does research on it. extracted mescaline is much more common, but it is extremely rare as well.

I love the Peruvian Torch cactus. That is the one that I always harvest and consume. Most people cook it way down and dry it or make tea. I just remove the spines from it, carefully peel the outer layer of tough skin off leaving the fleshy green soft skin, and cut the core out. then I eat it with a little salt and pepper, along with some balsamic vinegar. It tastes shitty, but I always seem to trip harder when I eat it fresh...

Last time I dried it and had a powerful experience, but I still prefer eating it raw.

i think there should be the option to select multiples.
i have a fondness for many different psychs and many affect me differently and all have their own unique characteristics. singling one out above all is impossible for me. if i had to pick one i'm sure i would draw from nostalgia and not actual substance for influence.

DOHP said:
I find that if I take a heavy dose (10-15 tabs) I just get a small mind fuck with so many OEV patterns that I can hardly see a thing. Its more visual than mental I think.

LSA, Ket, 2Cx & DMT are more mental I think.

If you are taking 10 or 15 hits of LSD and not having a total mental breakdown the LSD must be fairly weak. I know it affects everyone differently, but I have seen many people take large doses of LSD, and I have never seen anyone consume that many hits of decent acid and NOT have a mindfuck.

I know what you mean with all the visuals making it where you can't see anything. I always liked that. a lot.

I voted DMT (smoked) because I have a much closer relationship with DMT, in the previous "favorite psychedelic" thread I voted LSD but that was before I figured out how to extract and make sweet sweet love to my DMT pipe. (not literally)

karma1485 said:
I voted DMT (smoked) because I have a much closer relationship with DMT, in the previous "favorite psychedelic" thread I voted LSD but that was before I figured out how to extract and make sweet sweet love to my DMT pipe. (not literally)
shot gun of DMT through the machine into your special place?

sounds fun! reminds me of a fantasy me and another member were discussing that delt with beastiality, kangaroos, pouches and DMT. ;)

how can LSD and psilocybin be frontrunners in this poll there are like 3 or 4 choices before them in quality... lame... 2C-B over all others. why else? because its just the best... in terms of intesnsity though... anyone ever tried the DOs?

fatal said:
how can LSD and psilocybin be frontrunners in this poll there are like 3 or 4 choices before them in quality... lame... 2C-B over all others. why else? because its just the best... in terms of intesnsity though... anyone ever tried the DOs?

Lsd and psilocibin are getting the most votes because they are the most common; only a few if us have had the chance to sample most or all of those psychedelics. I have a feeling the results would look far different if more people had access to more of those chemicals...

Tough one, but I chose LSD because i've had some amazing experiences with it. Ketamine and MDMA will always be a close second however.

edit:

fatal said:

as far as recreation goes, 2c-b is up there, but in my experience its not nearly as "deep" as lsd or mushrooms are.. it's just something that's fun to do.

fatal said:

I dunno, this may amaze you- but people do have different opinions to yours. Weird 8)

Snap, can't seem to change the poll options to allow multiple votes which would have been good. Alas.

Only did Shrooms, LSD and K and from these I pick the LSD. Liked the K too, even though it's not a *real* psychedelic. But I think I'd like 2C-x more, being a phenethylamine fan.

how can you be a phenethylamine fan if you have only tried shrooms, lsd and k?
::curious::

This year I've chosen LSD being that i had my first strong trip on it (others were either really light, or they were some DOx chemical [rumor is that is was some DOx chem]). Though with the beauty of LSD I was still a little disapointed with the mental aspect of it, in comparison to shrooms or 2c-e. So in hope to change my disappointment I've come to purchase a quality 10 strip.

Black said:
how can you be a phenethylamine fan if you have only tried shrooms, lsd and k?
::curious::
Because I did non-psychedelic phenethylamines and liked the overall experiences more than shrooms and LSD.

4-AcO-DMT.

For awhile, LSD was certainly my drug of choice. But I saw a darker side to the compound this december after taking six hits.

4-AcO is pure pleasure. What a marvelous body high! It reminds me signifcantly of MDMA (I've even had nystagmus on 30mg doses). No nausea, very clean feeling, and gorgeous, rainbow-filled visuals. A drug for the gods, IMO.

I was going to say K, but seeing as how its taking a turn on me lately I vote acid for its visuals forst and the for its clear headed mindspace and long duration.

clear headed mindspace on acid? acid feels like every thought at once is occurring in my brain simultaneously.