• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Your favorite "emotional" song to listen to while on MDMA

Oasis - Champagne Supernova

I just think about all my old middle and high school friends when I listen to this. Plus the ocean sounds are awesome. Gets me every time.

The Noose-A Perfect Circle
The Stranger-A Perfect Circle
Gravity-A Perfect Circle

Mad World-Gary Jules(Donnie Darko soundtrack)

Lost Cause-Beck(the best and most emotional Beck songs ever)

Clocks-Coldplay

The Host of Seraphim-Dead Can Dance(Paul Oakenfoald Mix)Is literally a peak in music form

Street Spirit-Radiohead
Paranoid Android-Radiohead(the end always gives me chills)
There,There-Radiohead

The Warmth-Incubus

Typical Situation-Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds

Driftwood-Travis
The Last Laugh of the Laughter-Travis
Luv-Travis
20-Travis
Lullaby-Eminem

Flake,Bubble Toes,Fortunate Fool,The News,Losing Hope,It's All Understood,Cocoon,Symbol in my Driveway,The Horizon Has Been Defeated(All by Jack Johnson:if you don't have him,get him!)

My Stupid Mouth-John Mayer

Winter,China,Nothern Lad,Jackie's Strength,Iieee,Bells For Her,Precious Things(Tori Amos:These songs take me to an entirely diffent level)

Reflection-Tool(all Tool is orgasmic to my ears,but listen to this track when you begin to peak. I guarantee the rest of the world will disappear)

There are so many more,but that's enough to complete a night.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhhhh"The Warmth" by Incubus. First time I dropped and before the comeup a friend of mine played that song for me. It still reminds me of my first roll everytime I hear it. Plus it's just a damn good song. Motorcycle "As the Rush Comes (Armin Van Buuren Mix)" is a great one too. It gives me chills when I'm sober.

When I'm peaking, I love listening to Sandstorm.

Here's why, years before I rolled, I knew of how techno was awesome while on E. The song I first liked, and still do most of all, is Sandstorm. Just my preference. Well, before doing E, I would listen to that song, and imagine what it would be like rolling. Imagined the feelings, etc., and although I had no idea of what E made you really feel like, I got these perceptions in my head.

So when I first rolled, I put on that song when I was peaking, and all the answers to my questions got answered within the 5 min that song took to play. It's hard to explain, but it was like reliving those moments of wondering what it was like, remembering listening to the song pre-E, and no basking in the satisfaction of knowing the real deal.

I will always love that song for that reason. Listening to it does what no other song can do, regardless of even if it was a better song. The memories that make me feel good are tied solely to that song, in this case, and so it will always be unique and special to me.

it probably doesn't fit in with this community, but listen to

Tool - Push It, not the AEnima version, but the live version off of the Salival DVD set.

that song has brought me to the ground in tears of joy and pain, and i haven't even listened to it rollin'

in the aeroplane over the sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
breathe- telepopmusik
castles made of sand- jimi

Chicane - saltwater
Darren tate vs Blue amazon - No other love
Above and Beyond - troubles in the world

best song.....

Maria(I like it loud) - Scooter

but really, anything by scooter is heaven for me

Peace!:) %)

Mindcircus by Way Out West (Gabriel & Dresden remix). The best tune ever. Was there in Cream in Liverpool a couple of years ago when I first heard it. Never forgotton that night.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ultrapysher - you are a legend!!!

Tomaz vs Filterheadz's "Sunshine" is definately one of my anthems for rolling or tweaking or hell just plain old sober! :D Actually, another good tune that is very similar is "Yazilando" by Oreja - got that whole great African tribal thing to it on top of a great bassline and beat. Well reccomended :)

Also while i'm ere I might as well post another few of my own personal favourite tracks to hear mainly while riding the highs of a Madam...

For when i'm in an old skool/rave kinda mood, i'd say either "Raving, I'm Raving" by Shut Up & Dance (cheesey yes, dated sure...but if you were there at the time back in 92, y'all know what it meant lol) or "Move Your Body" by Expansion (the original of course; fuck knows ow many remixes of that came out)!

If i'm in a drum and bass or/and breaks kinda mood, then drum & bass wise "Morse Code" by Roni Size and "Love Is Not A Game" Dillinja remix has me and me m8 in rapture every time, no question :) For breaks tunes, DEFINATELY "My House Is Your House" by Phil Kieran (but Freq Nasty remix) and probably "Booty Bangin" (not sure who does it, but trust me it's a beast)!

For techno/harder house kinda tip, as mentioned before, "Sunshine" by Tomaz vs Filterheadz, also "Humanism" by John Carter. I don't really listen to hard house but I do love "Rompa Stompa" by Charlotte Birch and Ingo.

Other tunes that usually get a rinsing are "Trust Me" by Thomas Schumacher (tuneeeeeeeeeee!!), "Slammin" by Eric Pridz (I forgive him for "Call On Me". But only just) 8( "Sueno Latino" (Layo & Bushwakka remix), "Step Back" by Slam (they are incapable of making bad tunes) and for a last choice as I got quite a few, "Don't You Want Me" by Felix (who DOESN'T like this record?!) and although not exactly havin it, "What Is Love" by Deelite (B side of "Groove Is In The Heart") as it always takes me back to 91' and leaving school and discovering acid for the first time and lazy summers and ahhhhhhhh..... %)

Well, be cool if anyone else out there agrees or likes any of the songs i;ve mentioned - lemme know if ya do! :p

P.S. I do also listen to other genres of music, mainly rock but I have to admit I rarely listen to that stuff when dropping. Now Idlewild's "These Wooden Ideas" when tanked up on booze? Oh yes indeedy! 8)

Sirob_leroi said:
You've got the love- The Source feat. Candi station

That brings back memories .... woot

but

Delerium - Innocente (Deep dish mix - Timo Maas)

is the winner

kinze_uk said:
Other tunes that usually get a rinsing are "Trust Me" by Thomas Schumacher (tuneeeeeeeeeee!!)

Thomas Schumacher is headin' over to Australia for a big festival next month!!!

How about - When I Rock??? =D When I rock, don't disturb me... Music to make your mind thirsty... When I rock, it's somethin' to see, somethin' to see!!!!!........ :)

I'll give in and tell you all a little secret... when I first used to hear that track I didn't know the words and thought it was saying "My first E" (not mind thirsty)... :eek:

Davey mentioned Mindcircus - I gotta agree with you on that one!... I think it's the Gabriel & Dresden remix, but the one with the real heavy use of piano through it... that version will always remind me of one night at this monthly progressive/breaks club in Adelaide... the final closing track for the night (morning) was Mindcircus... and the 50 or so people who were still up for it were all just standing around the DJ with warm happy smiles... (this club was small and intimate with the decks set up directly on the dancefloor)

As far as hard house goes, my fave tune when I'm peaking (or not) is definitely one by the late Tony De Vit - The Dawn... the breakdown is so haunting... puts goosepimples on me everytime :D

Don't spose anyone wants to lend me a coupla grand so I can fly over to Australia, do they? No?

Bah.

Always wanted to go an all, thought i'd kill two birds with one stone blah blah...

%)

P.S. I ain't heard that "When I Rock" tune but will ave to grab it from somewhere, download it or what not. If it's anyting like "Trust Me", then it'll be a knees up-a-long i'm sure! :p

"BT - Force of Gravity (Ferry Corsten Remake)" - do yourself a favor and listen to that while peaking....and another favorite is "Hemmstock and Jennings - Mirage of Hope (Lange Mix)"

Distortion said:
Oasis - Champagne Supernova

I just think about all my old middle and high school friends when I listen to this. Plus the ocean sounds are awesome. Gets me every time.

Yes....What an amazing song!!!!! I drift away into another world when i listen to this on Pills =D

My most emotional song though to listenin to pilled up is...

Scott Brown - Rock You Softly

It reminds me off one time when me & a few friends were off it up my house, i tripple dropped & was on another plant! I couldnt move, speak, nothing for about 2 hours so my best friend said listen to this tape my friend gave me & put the song on

I started getting the most wild rushes i've ever had soon as it started, then when this certain noise kicked in it was unbelievable, all my hairs were standing on end, i had goose pimples & i've never felt rushes like it before.

I know it's cheesy, but DJ Sammy - We're in Heaven.
Gets me everytime

Adagio for Strings, Samuel Barber. It's the theme from Platoon for those who don't know it off-hand. It's one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever composed! Anything Bartok is fun while you're peaking too.

No one listens to classical while they're rolling. You've gotta try it. :)