• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Your experience with dating a stripper

I dated someone who became a stripper after we broke up. The relationship was a nightmare. She was a Princess who wanted constant attention, was extremely bossy, intolerant, and who was full of her own ego trip. I hope your gf doesn't have those personality traits.

most strippers are also prostitutes imE.

even if they're not, they're still damaged goods. stripping / working in the adult industry in general is so low class. find a classy girl to (seriously) date. would you really want to introduce a stripper to your family? i mean, come on.

Just say no.

So many songs really annoy the fuck out of me. You know how they all got their lil song. Yeah.

I seen a close friend lose everything to dating/fucking strippers. (Over 1 million USDs)

Every single time I have sex with a stripper there is drama.

I've never even been in a strip club but I know a few strippers from high class to straight up whores. (No offense)

If I ever have to hear ANY Def Leopard again I am going to snap.

Now the chick that dances to Lords of Acid.... I'd be OK with that drama.

Its just trouble usually is all I am saying.

Used to know dozens of strippers in London's West End.
It's a job like any other.
The girls used to do one strip every half hour.
They would come into the club, change, wait their turn on stage, strip (about 5 minutes), get dressed, get paid, leave the club, go to the next club and repeat the operation.
Mostly they would work 8 to 12 hours a day.
Not very glamorous and nothing to be jealous of.

Thanks everyone we broke up after 4 months... I really regard dating her..

Dating a stripper

I been dating a stripper for a bout 5 months now, but now her job is kind of bothering me as time is going by, but overall shes a very sweet girl. Your experience and tips.
I dated a stripper too for like 2 months. But she was really different. She was honest and told me she only wanted a casual relationship like friends with benefit, and she also said she wanted us to get tested for STDs. She gave me free lap dances and even told me she would give me money if i ever asked her. We went on a couple of dates and it was really fun, but a week ago she told me she is falling out of love with me because I was being too jealous. Bottom line if you're the jealous type, going out with a stripper can only be a bad idea. But if you don't care and just want some fun, go for it! Just don't get involved