• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Crazy Life.....Tell us a story of a crazy experience youve had cuz of drugs

i was in a squat house without running water or electricity. the person i was with's gig was to steal from grocery stores and then sell the stuff. he had a case of yellow powerade at the squat house. i snorted my dope off my cellphone. he used the nastiest, dullest needle to shoot his with powerade. he was digging in his arm and pulling the plunger back and forth. i was watching in my peripheral and didn't say anything because that's no time to lecture. after, he offered me a powerade.

he had a dilly connect -- my favorite -- but he preferred dope. we agreed next time he got a bottle he'd trade it to me for dope or money. i gave him my cell and he scrawled it on the wall in a list of a dozen numbers. thefuck? even crack heads have burners. obviously i never got my dilly. i did find him on dope street a few times and split half grams with him. hope he's ok. he was ultra honest. when it was his dope connect instead of mine, he'd take all our pooled money if the dealer didn't want anyone new coming in. he never shorted me or disappeared with the goods. and because he was so into the lifestyle, he could get real heroin when fent was starting to take over. too bad a lot of time he wanted fent because it's so much stronger per dollar. though i found a connect better than his. i of course shared it with him.

i met him while berating a dope boy poser in the middle of the street because he ripped me off. the guy walked up and said that's not really a dope boy and you're never gonna win.

Last edited:
This Gypsy has been traveling down the drug highway for 37 years or so now, and I got more stories thanyou got hairs on your head. Crazy drug stories? Aren't they ALL? I'm a born storyteller, hit me up.... topics of your choice...I'll spin your head and burn your ears!! I'm waiting...

Yep, I never did synthetic cannabis before that night and vowed to keep it natural. But of course dumbass me decides to totally say fuck it and try it and not stop at one hit. I was like shit I don't feel anything and boy did it come on strong. I can't believe the shit is even legal.... Nowhere close to weed except for the one point where I could stop laughing but then the rest of the night I felt like I had a psychotic break.

Yeah, weed and opiates usually are okay with me. Except that one day it wasn't..... Luckily everything ended up okay. Sorry to hear about your shitty time doing both together :\ didn't sound too good.. Sadly, some drugs react negatively with one another with certain people ect. I guess yours is opiates and weed and mine is synthetic cannabis and alcohol...well synthetic cannabis period man that stuff blows.

Boy, I love me some opiates and weed. When I get off work at 8:00pm, the first thing I do is snort some Oxy or Opana if I have any and then smoke a big bowl of nice weed with some keif on top. I call it getting "blotto" and it's goooood!