• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Crazy Life.....Tell us a story of a crazy experience youve had cuz of drugs

They're in the jungle of Belize. Druidus = stuffmonger. He just can't get back to the safes because the Belizian(sp?) govt. wants to kill him. Quite the predicament.

Quite.

pp,375x360.jpg

Oh, well in that case...

Come to my place, we'll use hypnosis to retrieve these combinations and then set off on an expedition for Treasure Island (P.E.I. aka potato island).

I'm good with Belize, you'll be safe dude.

P.S. I'm grilling steak for dinner.

That was a interesting story. I didn't see it coming when you said that you forgot the code.

Forgetting the code to that would make me never take benzos again.

So the famous question is, where are these safes? ;)

You didn't want to write down the secret codes , somewhere safe?
What are your plans now man, when and if you get to the safes are you going to work with D again?

Hmmm curiousity ->
The police never suspected you and you were never investigated, which is a testament to your brain, props.
But you mentioned a warrant for your arrest? What was the warrant for?

Wow, you forgot the codes? Jesus, if you had that much work going, with a benzo habit, jeez...I feel for ya there bro.

Also, brave move rigging those safes, you definitely had more balls than I do. The best I did when I was in your profession was pack a Glock 26 in my waistband. I only had to pull it twice, but nobody ever got my shit. I couldn't afford to have it burn up in your example, I had to protect it. A gun is my weapon of choice, but in the States, sell drugs with a gun and you're fucked.

On a side note there, I've had two uncles get popped for trafficking. My uncle had three guns in his house and he wasn't charged with any of them. A mutual friend of ours got charged with trafficking and he got charged with a firearm simply for having it in his vehicle during a deal. My uncle got drug court, probation (first-time offense); Our mutual friend, also a first-time offender, is in a federal prison in Texas. The reason being though is he tried to have a drop at a federal pen here in our state.

Without digressing, great story! The rise and fall, not everyone can stay on top.

Good luck!

I do NOT understand how people have the time/focus to read posts that are this fucking long :/

I do NOT understand how people have the time/focus to read posts that are this fucking long :/

I agree with you. The only reason i read the whole thing was because i skipped down to the last two paragraphs and the story doesnt make sense without reading all of it. And my tv is broken and im waiting for my dude to show up with some shit so im trying to kill time :!

Good read bro.
Add some storys and write a book, go to hypnosis and get the codes, open the safes and be a rich man :)