• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Railing a goodly dose of oxy on top of the 50mg already in me. Going to try for another 90, but not quite sure if that much will fit up there. Couple of heminevrin (don't follow my example here folks this would be a dangerous, easily lethal mixture for one not heavily opioid tolerant and used to chlormethizole. As I mentioned, I take it regularly. Daily in fact.

Considering his previous postings i would put money on it that he is full of shit. Sorry doxy but thats the way i see it.

Full of shit, or Lorazepam, or both. They are not mutually exclusive.

Suicidal doses of classical benzodiazepines could constitute the bizarre and random nature of the posting alone though.

Well i have given quite a few at work. Is there a cutting edge?

Fuck if there is, it sounds painful as shit!

Ahhh i see what you did there..

:D

Suicidal doses of classical benzodiazepines could constitute the bizarre and random nature of the posting alone though.

True that...time will tell. For the sake of humanity let's hope he's just full of shit and not genuinely suffering.

I can be a bit harsh but i call it how i see it.

Anyway pharmaceutical mind cushions are kicking in. Time to go to the realm of dreams.

Ciao

Just back from dinner with Mrs J and the kids.

Spliff time.

Got a new gf, fit as. Peace is war, ignirance is strength, George Orwell 1984

Same mate, been at me brothers but so fucking tired so came home to be antisocial and shoot coke =D I fucking love that bellringer rush, got 1 dig left, some fent to relax with and may be able to scrape a joint together to eat then sleep for a looong day tomorrow. How tricks with you? Would <3 some ketamine meself right about now :p
Had a nice few pipes of crack the next morning
Breakfast was a bit bland tho lol

Had some cracking k on Friday, me n my mate had 2 fat lines before getting a taxi, our taxi dropped us a 5 min walk from our destination but our legs had went to jelly, took us half an hour getting up that road, my mate was fallin over n pullin me with him, cracked the side of his head n blood was trickling down fs felt like I had been through the war trenches getting up to that flat

Got a new gf, fit as. Peace is war, ignirance is strength, George Orwell 1984
So the wedding is off. Thats a shock. You should marry this new one instead and still use your cathedral booking. Sell the television rights. Retire to Monaco.

Just restocked even though i still have a sizable chunk of the mother of pearl coke. Wont be running out for a while now. About to grab plate from the microwave. Sniff.

Just made it back to work site in 2.5 hours from the capital on my bike - new personal best.

In a frenzy of house cleaning and dropbox organising of work shite.

Hopefully all done in next hour, make time for beer and weed.