• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Just had a powerful hashburger and chips, now priming it with a little doobie for a night of interesting dreams. And 20 ml. of Night Nurse, just to make sure .....

Nicely coked out, had a fair bitta crack earlier, still wee bit saved for 2moz, got a chippie but need to sober up a bit before I can touch it
How's everyone doing?

Last edited:
Nicely coked out, had a fair bitta crack earlier, still wee bit saved for 2moz, got a chippie but need to sober up a bit before I can touch it
How's everyone doing?

Same mate, been at me brothers but so fucking tired so came home to be antisocial and shoot coke =D I fucking love that bellringer rush, got 1 dig left, some fent to relax with and may be able to scrape a joint together to eat then sleep for a looong day tomorrow. How tricks with you? Would <3 some ketamine meself right about now :p

Agreed on Limpet's post and nice to see you about Sprout. I'd post an Eminem track but it's far too early for such profanity.

Hungover.

Actually had to puke after waking up today.

That's what five brands of beer across five pubs will do, I guess. That and dirty wall fans setting a post nasal drip into my stomach so It fills with snot and saliva. . .

Had three beers and a small meal, feel emotional. Spliff, followed by bed.

Got to take a not quite three year old for her first trip to the dentist early in morning. Bet she brushes more afterward. . .

Look, i can't help being a polymath (although ironically, math is NOT one of my gifts. I am to math what your average sea anemone is to flying fighter jets. Nearly acalculic. But persistent as a motherfucker)

I TRY to (and I mean no insult to anyone here) and it goes for all but perhaps 3-4 people I talk to, dumb things down at least a little. But I find that as difficult as somebody of extremely low intellect attempting to do the opposite.

But I do try to give clear and succinct (well clear at least, sometimes that clarification takes some writing, subject dependent)

Although thanks, I realize how it was intended)

And I came by the books, if I remember rightly, whilst digging for something in the loft. Not a clue where they came from before that, although it wouldn't be too surprising if my grandmother perhaps once owned them, and they came her after she died, since she was of quite advanced age when she did kick the bucket. This however is pure speculation on my part. There are crates and crates of all manner of things up there. Including, now, one motherfucker of a wasp nest, the visible part is a bit over, roughly, 2 feet wide. Been saving the dead wasps, in order to section them and see if I can't get some practice doing electrophoresis, separating the venom glands from the worker wasps, since they die off in winter. And there are going to be a LOT of wasps in that thing. I need to look into whether the queen leaves and starts anew come the warmth. I'll just keep an eye out up there for swarms of workers about it before I section the thing, because I'm not going to deprive her of a needed home.

The reference about bromal hydrate was pretty much just as I said, a statement that it was similar to chloral hydrate but with a much greater tendency to upset the stomach, and that there really is no justification for its use. They simply omitted the term 'bollocks all'. If I can find vol II I can look up the precise wording if its really important. But the bottom line is its a gutbuster version of chloral hydrate. Which is bad enough itself to be honest. Assuming its in vol.II, I think it is, if not, I'd have to wait until I next see my GP, since I loaned him vol.I to read for a while.

I can think of one use for it however, mainly that Cl2 gas and photocatalytic chlorination of anhydrous EtOH is a pain in the arse, and Br2, being a liquid is somewhat easier to handle in practice. One could potentially (I think) displace the bromine atoms with gaseous Cl2 using Br- as a leaving group, similar to the method of producing elemental iodine from iodide salts, or bromine from ionic bromides by introducing a stream of chlorine gas, and distilling off the chloral hydrate as it formed. That said, the aldehyde moiety probably wouldn't take too kindly, and protection, perhaps as a bisulfite adduct, regenerating the chloral, if it would work, using aqueous base and then distillation.

Nowt wrong with being a Polymath Limpet - respect!

Not than I am a fan of all of them however. The famous 'Polymath' Robert Hooke was a bit of a shit.

Look, i can't help being a polymath (although ironically, math is NOT one of my gifts. I am to math what your average sea anemone is to flying fighter jets. Nearly acalculic. But persistent as a motherfucker)

I TRY to (and I mean no insult to anyone here) and it goes for all but perhaps 3-4 people I talk to, dumb things down at least a little. But I find that as difficult as somebody of extremely low intellect attempting to do the opposite.

But I do try to give clear and succinct (well clear at least, sometimes that clarification takes some writing, subject dependent)

Although thanks, I realize how it was intended)

And I came by the books, if I remember rightly, whilst digging for something in the loft. Not a clue where they came from before that, although it wouldn't be too surprising if my grandmother perhaps once owned them, and they came her after she died, since she was of quite advanced age when she did kick the bucket. This however is pure speculation on my part. There are crates and crates of all manner of things up there. Including, now, one motherfucker of a wasp nest, the visible part is a bit over, roughly, 2 feet wide. Been saving the dead wasps, in order to section them and see if I can't get some practice doing electrophoresis, separating the venom glands from the worker wasps, since they die off in winter. And there are going to be a LOT of wasps in that thing. I need to look into whether the queen leaves and starts anew come the warmth. I'll just keep an eye out up there for swarms of workers about it before I section the thing, because I'm not going to deprive her of a needed home.

The reference about bromal hydrate was pretty much just as I said, a statement that it was similar to chloral hydrate but with a much greater tendency to upset the stomach, and that there really is no justification for its use. They simply omitted the term 'bollocks all'. If I can find vol II I can look up the precise wording if its really important. But the bottom line is its a gutbuster version of chloral hydrate. Which is bad enough itself to be honest. Assuming its in vol.II, I think it is, if not, I'd have to wait until I next see my GP, since I loaned him vol.I to read for a while.

I can think of one use for it however, mainly that Cl2 gas and photocatalytic chlorination of anhydrous EtOH is a pain in the arse, and Br2, being a liquid is somewhat easier to handle in practice. One could potentially (I think) displace the bromine atoms with gaseous Cl2 using Br- as a leaving group, similar to the method of producing elemental iodine from iodide salts, or bromine from ionic bromides by introducing a stream of chlorine gas, and distilling off the chloral hydrate as it formed. That said, the aldehyde moiety probably wouldn't take too kindly, and protection, perhaps as a bisulfite adduct, regenerating the chloral, if it would work, using aqueous base and then distillation.

There wont be anything in that nest mate. It's dead and won't get reused. The female workers and male drones all die off (after being banished from the nest when their jobs are done) while the new generation of impregnated queens disperse and find somewhere to hibernate over winter - the vast majority are lost through predation, mainly spiders. Come the spring, each queen comes out of hibernation and buggers off to start a new colony. Single handedly she works like a mo'fo' chewing up wood to make a proto nest in which she lays her eggs, then tends to them until they hatch, then provides food for the larvae until they pupate and eventually emerge as workers who take over the building of the full nest while the queen concentrates on laying eggs to provide new queens, or drones whose sole job is to impregnate the new queens. Amazing creatures...

Last edited:
And me now...tired as a bloody bastard. I ALMOST went and bought some booze, to get very lightly drunk (I've more than enough money to get comatose pissed if I wished, but I have a rather delicate distillation to perform and the reason I am so tired, is that I have spent since about 1am yesterday busily preparing an acylpiperazine derivative, to be turned first into the propionamide homolog of AP-237 with no sleep, and the only breaks I've had, have been the odd step out for a smoke and a few sessions playing fallout II, whilst my product separated out, layer by interminable layer, infuriating partition 'twixt aqueous and nonpolar phase. Now all thats down to tens of ml containing a suspension of my 1-propionylpiperazine.)

So DAMNED to hell if that is getting away. Just remembered two boxes of whassitcalled, those OTC 7.5/500 DHC/APAP pills. 64 of those in a CWE, a bit more fallout, and a rollup before that fucking alkylation. Just glad I didn't bugger about preparing the butyramide which is also to be investigated first (if the propionamide of AP-237 doesn't stand up to my tastes, then once the alkylation is done that means another 15 hours work, reflux in 30% aq. NaOH. And butyric anhydride. Not up for that now. I fucking HATE the smell of the butyric acid it will leave behind. Stinks like vomit, follows you like a crackhead whore with herpes. (its what gives vomit its nasty smell for the most part) and once formed, it hangs around for days. Like a dead rat's stomach contents died, crawled up the devil's own arse and died, only to be shat back to this mortal coil. A sort of reverse refinement. Only instead of making better version of whatever it might be thats being refined, going from stomach contents to neat butyric acid is just...stomach churning. Smells like chunder, likely to make one do so ex post facto=D

Although I'll keep it in mind for the next time anybody REALLY ticks me off. Although for that purpose it can't, I'll confess, beat the southeast asian durian fruit. Supposedly a delicacy. It isn't. Its capable of evacuating an entire high rise building. Couple of chunks in the air vents, a lump tossed into a waste basket, and whilst totally harmless to health, it pretty much an olfactory chemical weapon. And it tastes as bad, or worse, than it smells. Like white phosphorus mixed with rotting onion/leeks and a hefty touch of dead meat. (that...incident...was in my college days, and the tutor, through mistreatment of a girl who by all accounts, never bothered a soul, the tutor, a real bitch and bully in general got her day fucked with in return, since I REALLY do not like bullies. Only I miscalculated perhaps a little in the scale of the end result) I didn't quite expect them to evacuate the building and give us the rest of the day off. Ah well, gave the girl some time to recover, and nobody wanted to be there so I guess it was a favour, for all but the bitch tutor and anybody in the rest of the building)

^

Durian completely divides SE Asia (well, Thailand and Malaysia where it seems most prominent). You have whole shops devoted to it, selling it in all sorts of forms. We tried durian ice cream. If one lick each counts as 'tried'. It went straight into the river for the mudfish who are equally revolting in their own way. Then again you have countless businesses with signs outside saying "absolutely no durian".
Oh and the mudfish, which literally live in their own mud swamps (how do you evolve into that?) are also considered a delicacy in some places.

600mg gen-X-e 40mg lorazepam, nine coffees, A:(dderall from next week. 30mg stat. Life sucks.....

^

Durian completely divides SE Asia (well, Thailand and Malaysia where it seems most prominent). You have whole shops devoted to it, selling it in all sorts of forms. We tried durian ice cream. If one lick each counts as 'tried'. It went straight into the river for the mudfish who are equally revolting in their own way. Then again you have countless businesses with signs outside saying "absolutely no durian".
Oh and the mudfish, which literally live in their own mud swamps (how do you evolve into that?) are also considered a delicacy in some places.
I can eat durian. It tastes ok its just the erm smell thats bad.

Also that mudfish is an essential ingredient in Som Tam ( spicy green papaya salad ). Pla Ra (fermented mudfish paste) really makes the dish. I have a big jar of it at home. If you think durian stinks pla ra is worse!!

There wont be anything in that nest mate. It's dead and won't get reused. The female workers and male drones all die off (after being banished from the nest when their jobs are done) while the new generation of impregnated queens disperse and find somewhere to hibernate over winter - the vast majority are lost through predation, mainly spiders. Come the spring, each queen comes out of hibernation and buggers off to start a new colony. Single handedly she works like a mo'fo' chewing up wood to make a proto nest in which she lays her eggs, then tends to them until they hatch, then provides food for the larvae until they pupate and eventually emerge as workers who take over the building of the full nest while the queen concentrates on laying eggs to provide new queens, or drones whose sole job is to impregnate the new queens. Amazing creatures...

I had absolutely no idea you were so into wasps.

Interesting though, I always wondered how they work. Next time somebody mentions wasps I'm going to recite as much of that as I can remember, and when they act surprised just tell them everybody knows it and it's obvious

I had absolutely no idea you were so into wasps.

Interesting though, I always wondered how they work. Next time somebody mentions wasps I'm going to recite as much of that as I can remember, and when they act surprised just tell them everybody knows it and it's obvious

Heh, it pays to know your enemy...

^

I don't mind durian. The smell is a bit strong (my sense of smell is patchy at the best of times, I struggle to smell diesel, for example), texture is a bit rubbish, but the taste isn't too bad.

However, put one of those fuckers in your fridge after it's been cut up and everything from the milk to the ice cubes to the vacuum packed meat gets durian stink through it.

$5 per kilo off the farm, close to $100 per kilo for 1st quality stuff in China.

Drinking ginger beer. Will shortly have a few valium and maybe some oxy and go to sleep.

Just picked up my meds. Accidentally got given someone elses rx' as well folded up in mine. Luckily, weeded it out because I checked, some things meant to have gone on repeat (another 80mg or so of IR oxy(codone) and moggies, a couple of 5mg nitraz a day. Going to hoard those mostly, and use them on those odd occasions when a benzo is just, well, mandatory. That and seizure-prone nights. Always seems to happen when I'm asleep, or just waking up, and I know its not plain old fashioned sleep paralysis, because they start out, often as not, myoclonic, after I've actually stood up, or reached out to take chlormethiazole and end the bugger quickly (stuff hits really fast, within minutes of the gelcaps opening, even less with the home-spun base without the gelcaps, or its brominated analog, similarly sans gelcaps plugged before it can melt the rig) and then turn atonic (paralytic, doesn't affect breathing, but with complete, or mostly complete awareness of surroundings but otherwise, the only thing to do is pop a few chlormethiazole as the myoclonic phase begins before all hell breaks loose, then get into the most comfortable position and wait. Sucks ass.)

Thanks FUBAR. I just didn't want to section the nest when there was a live queen hibernating in there, and then have to go the effort of making a new mini-nest surrounding the chamber she was in and doping it with an extract of the original lest pheromones in absence screwed up her wake-up call. Its not something I've ever looked into, although I am aware that synthetic banana essence being amyl (pentyl) and isoamyl acetate can be used to enrage wasps since it is/they are a major compound of the pheromones released when a wasp stings, to signal its comrades to do the same.

Heh, makes me think, if ever I really had enemies who didn't know they were enemies...just give them some banana flavoured e-cig liquid, and lead them near a wasp nest=D

Its just, most people would sooner take a flamethrower to the thing, or poison them, rather than wait patiently for the queen to depart in the hopes of harvesting any dead wasps still around. God knows enough of them started raining into the room below when it got cold. The old man got stung in his bed several times, got stung, I think, myself once too. Although small and seemingly weakened at the time it wasn't much of a bother, and in any case easy enough to deal with. Just remember-, a little mnemonic i came up with, because bee stings are acidic whilst wasp stings are alkaline 'A (for alkali) comes before B in the alphabet, and V (for 'vinegar' before W) its not a complete remedy because there all kinds of other painful things injected, such as hylaruronidases, serotonin, pholipase-A2 and in the case of bees, several toxins including a potassium channel modulator not dissimilar to the venom of certain jellyfish. And uniquely, in bees, they deliver the smallest known polypeptide neurotoxin, and apparently its the only one known to cross the BBB, a cyclopeptide called apamin. Works in a similar way to leurotoxin I from death-stalker scorpion venom (Leiurus quinquestriatus) (quite an interesting little critter in its own right, one of the venom compounds, chlorotoxin selectively binds glioma cells, a type of brain cancer, and just about the nastiest of the lot, I'd love to some day have a crack at radiolabelling chlorotoxin, I can see at least two potential uses-labelling with a positron emittting isotope such as replacing a hydrogen with 19F or carbon-11 and used for selective PET scanning to show up such nasty ass brain cancers, or just plain old irradiate the shit out of the malignant cells as a targeted radiotherapy, similar to how radiolabeled MAbs (monoclonal antibodies) are used to target other sites of interest selectively. I bet there is potential there for a targeted radiotherapeutic for gliomas. And if your unlucky enough to have one, your effectively fucked if its advanced.

Bet it wouldn't be too difficult to get hold of the scorpions (as in obtain, obviously one does not wish to simply grab hold of anything going by the name 'death stalker', its not exactly a name that you'd give to something cuddly. Well maybe one of my ex cats, who had an occasional vicious streak, named sasha, after the good Dr, but 'slasher' was a frequent nickname since she had a bit of a schizo streak, in that occasionally she'd suddenly decide to sharpen her claws, on whoever she was contentedly petted by, sat with etc. at the time)

As for durian, no, it doesn't taste good. It tastes as bad or worse than it smells. I've tasted it, and its one of the nastiest things I've ever tasted or smelled that didn't come out of a flask or test tube. Took one bite and spat the thing out straight away. It wasn't just the smell, it tasted fucking awful. And the smell is as foul as its reputation. I've smelled mercaptans that were nicer. Relatively speaking, mind you. Since 'nice' usually doesn't come into it with R-SH.

I'm not surprised it divides SE asia. The SE asians who have no sense of taste and smell live near it, everybody else does their best to fuck off somewhere else.

Heh, coppers searched the place, but the loft got left alone. So even if I was of the ilk who would simply murder the nest and all in it, rather than having the respect for nature I do, I owe her one. Bet that was the reason it was left alone, since at the time, the place was buzzing with activity, so to speak. And who the hell wants to get into a crawlspace thats full of pissed off wasps. Not the only nest up there either at the time.

Been thinking about, once its emptied of all life, trying to preserve it in the same manner fingerprints are preserved, by vaporising cyanoacrylate superglue in a tank, with the sectioned nest hung up on a bit of fishing line or cotton thread etc.