• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I turn to smoking speed for 2 weeks out of desperation from living in constant pain/discomfort for over 6 months and only had kratom to help but it really just made me not sick and I still felt horrible constantly. I have like 4 or 5 different aches/pains that constantly eat at me...

THANK GOD I finally got to see a doctor the other day and got a proper rx. I've been waiting AGES for this. Now I can finally start physical therapy and begin the road to recovery... though I'll put the dope/hard drugs down once I've recovered. I've done it before, can do it again. So I'm really a 'temporary junkie' I guess.

You know that you're a junkie when you're driving around on empty to all of the different grocery stores hoping that one will take back a tub of mayonnaise and some shampoo for just enough money (for the love of god not store credit!) to buy a couple bags.

EDIT: And we've actually become really good at doing this. PRO TIP: Most grocery stores close their customer service desks before closing the actual store, and it's only the customer service desk that can give store credit, so they'll take the return and give you cash from the register (most of the time) so long as it's under $20. ;)

ANOTHER EDIT: At least, that's the case with one grocery store chain we know of... may not be the same for other stores.

^Oh god, i used to do the EXACT same thing. You know youre a bonified junkie at that point. At the chain i was going to the limit was FIVE DOLLARS and i would steal stuff from one, drive across town to the other, return whatever i had for five dollars, then steal from that store and run back to the previous store and return what i had stolen for a second time so itd add up to ten bucks...pathetic...

^Oh god, i used to do the EXACT same thing. You know youre a bonified junkie at that point. At the chain i was going to the limit was FIVE DOLLARS and i would steal stuff from one, drive across town to the other, return whatever i had for five dollars, then steal from that store and run back to the previous store and return what i had stolen for a second time so itd add up to ten bucks...pathetic...

LOL yep we do the same thing. Hit one store, then go to another... but the limit isn't five dollars where we go, and so we're able to come up with a tidy sum of money -- not much, but enough to make it worth it. We can't do it often, of course, but every now and again when we've got no other options and we feel like screwing around.

... you only take shits in the morning.
.... you're not sure if you sick from not enough or too much dope.

If you reject the opportunity to make a nice little share of profit selling someone's monthly Roxi script for them based on the knowledge that you could never hold onto such a large amount (or any amount for that matter) of said pills and not take so many of them yourself that you'd end up with a sizable debt instead -- even after being clean for over six months...

ovsSJY4.jpg

ebola

Not something I did, but happened last night at the club: You might be a junkie if you stand right outside the bathroom in plain site and shoot up.

I mean it was at a "rave"... but still. A lot of us may be on drugs, but even most of us wouldn't do that.... And it wasn't even a small or underground event >.> people these days.

... the size of some of your shits make child birth seem not that bad
(I feel like someone prob said this one already but I searched the thread and didn't see it)

You might be a junky if....you score some killer shit...and your hands shake so bad you end up with a rig full o' blood cuz you keep moving the damn point.

You might be a junky if....when you hit a vein the blood doesn't shoot into the rig....but you hear a "pop" type noise so you know you're in.

You might be a junk if....you're living at home with your parents. With no car. And a huge dope habit.

You might be a junky if.....your veins are all fucked...so you use your neck.

You might be a junky if.....you buy boxes of points instead of bags, or single use.

You might be a junky if.......you'd rather be alone forever and be able to get high...than be with someone who wants you to quit.

You might be a junky if.........your electricity gets cut off and you just learn to adapt to the dark. Candles, ice cooler, etc.

When you have a hot chick lying naked on your bed and you know you can't fuck her because you did too many bags of dope and know that you cannot bust a nut even if your life depended on it.

When you automatically think damn I bet I could get X amount of grams for that When you see someone with a nice laptop or phone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.