• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ask the QML lady,who is drawing blood from you for thyroid tests, at your gps office, for some ofntheir spare luer lock barrels and luer lock tips so as.to save.you driving across.town to the NSP, which really is out.of the way all the more considering you're on foot and in thongs no less.

Goddamnit, bought a pack of caps (cocaine and heroin, flame on both sides) and had a rig I had just bought the other day, stashed at home so I thought it was all good and I was set... WRONG.

I go to make a girl shot and I find my rig is clogged, so I get a lighter and put a lil' flame to it, works then clogs up again, so I put the flame to it. It was already kinda jagged and bent, but sharp and new (i put on the cap wrong and bent the middle of the needle), but the flame had made it flimsy. Ends up breaking off... I was so pissed; I called my dealer who had just delivered to me and offered way too much $ for him to come back out here from the city. So now all my money I was saving to cop either some diazepam tabs or some yellow Xanax bars... is gone :(

Trying to save up a benzo stash for opioid WDs/detox, they help a shit ton and unlike buprenorphine, they don't elongate the WDs because they're not opi's obviously. Sometimes benzodiazepines make me feel ~70-80% better during opioid WDs. Now I'm kinda bummed out, my plans are fucked all over a rig and I do not make money until tomorrow; If I get lucky this evening *it's for lawn service so it's kinda scheduled under-the-table*

At least the girl and the ECP boy was FIRE!

You pawn all yer shit away

Only to buy half of it back

An repawn it a week later for more dope money :!

Or pawn it for just enough money to get a decent high but not overboard, reason being you plan on buying it back. Yeah, right. Gave up a brand new sony flatscreen for 70$ when i was in my junkie days hoping thatd id be able to buy it cos i knew if i pawned for full value there would be no hope of getting it back. Ugh never managed to get that 70 and put it towards something other than coke or heroin.

Its not legal in all states. Some states still have prescription only syringes. Not everyone has internet access. Some of us are just impatient. The people that use irresponsibly are the majority and "we" are the minority. Its like all the pyeosts you see of people heating pills to IV or not using microns. Or people trying to IV benzos etc. In a lot of states they'll still charge you with drug paraphernalia which is generally class A misdemeanor if you have syringes and no injectable prescription.

True that, i got charged with felony drug posession because the detective was being a dick and busted into our hotel room ezpecting to find piles of shards but it was flushed down toilet by time they busted open door. Bailed out, missed court date, got rearrested and held w/out bail since i was previously absconded, was dope sick as fuck for days and wanted out of jail ASAP so took a horrible deal against my legal counsels advice to get out the next day but plead guilty to felony. Shouldve taken it to trial because the d.a. Wouldve thrown out such a rediculous case. Really fucked me over, but being dope sick, youll sign your life away just to get well.

Dick detective only brought charge on me because i wouldnt snitch, he even said its not just cause for arrest but he was going to make it one if i didnt tell him what was goin on in that room the past few weeks. Well thats up to him to figure out, its his job after all and i got taken to jail in the front seat of his brand new undercover detective suburban, these werent even cops they were all drug unit in plain clothes. One was actually dressed as an employee of a local cable/telephone company.

Anyway, point is, depending on state & LE, a needle can put you in jail.

The best gift you've ever received is a 500ml bottle of 2mg/ml Morphine solution.

...you walk in the neighborhood pharmacy and, before you can ask, the pharmacist hands a bag of 1cc 1/2 inch 29 gauge syringes to the clerk who then rings them up for you. Wasn't a bad thing when I was dope sick n didn't even want to talk...

...you are forced to rent a room in a drug infested neighborhood in order to leave rehab (as when on state parole you have to have to have an approved home plan to leave and it was all I could afford to pay on while in rehab)...you get to said home plan, walk in the bathroom and see needle caps and empty bags on the floor and immediately feel right at home...

...you get up and are trying to throw on pants to go n cop and cannot find a pair without bloodstains on them...

...first thing you do in the morning is wake up, roll over, and call your dealer...who now is willing to deliver the dope straight to your door at 630 am daily because you're such a great customer...

...when you can't stop using long enough on state parole to go in and give a clean urine, so you switch to fentanyl patches the Thursday before having to report on Monday...doing this because you have thoroughly researched all 10 & 12 panel tests and are confident that you will piss clean. And you do. And you continue to do this for 18 months, reporting to parole wearing a fentanyl patch every time...rather than stop getting high...

...when you get pissed off that the ATM's $800 withdrawal limit doesn't reset from Friday night til Monday morning. It sucks when u run through that $800, it's Sunday night , nothing open... But then you call your dealer who has no problem fronting you a bundle...and immediately all is right with the world...

...when you can hit obscure veins in the side of your knee, stomach ( yeah there are two big ones that run down each side), upper thigh, and (ouch) the palm of your hand and the bottom of your foot right where the arch is(*must* use a short tip for those two spots)...because your veins sucked to begin with and shooting coke in addition to dope made finding the usual ones temporarily impossible...

...the only Spanish words you know are montega, apparata, pereiko, and agua ( the latter used in Philly when the cops would hit the block) ...I have no idea if I spelled those right but you get the idea...

...when, even though you haven't used in two months, you are still sitting here writing this...yup!...

...when you can get perc 5's (the small crushable ones without apap) cheap, but don't ever bother because of the massive
amount of powder you would need to insufflate in order to simply feel normal....

...if after having almost 2 months of not using, all of the above still makes you laugh...and somehow, deep down you know you're eventually going to do dope again in spite of all of the above...

^Wow, a real junkie!

When you ask somebody for money and tell them it's for one thing, but it's really not! It's for drugs!

When you start showering only 5 days a week instead of 7!

When you've had the same dent in your prius for 6 months and have not gotten it fixed!

You put your autographed Dave Matthews vinyl up on E-bay because you just know, "Gosh darn it, I know I'm gonna wanna do that no 4 heroin next week again!"

You stopped doing lucy and molly with your broskis at festies cuz you turned into a huge custy!

You IV for the first time and write a note out after to yourself promising that you will never do it again, and 8 hours later, you have.

(Got a few more...)

...at least 3 times a week someone knocks on your door asking you to sample a bag of dope before they put up $ for a large quantity of said dope..

...and, when this happens, you look at the dealer like he's crazy and tell him there is no way possible to judge quality from one bag when you need *at least* 4 just to feel something...and he hands you 3 more. Every time. (With you knowing full well if he didn't that you would have said well ill try it anyway)...

...when the maintenance man at your building is cleaning out a place after someone was evicted, and comes to *your* door with a walmart bag full of bags of works. And asks you if you need them. (This happened 2 days ago). And you take them even though you haven't shot dope in 2 months. Because well...you know...

...and then the next day you're with a friend who tells you his connect got some real fire...and your immediate response is let's go...thinking to yourself "well that worked out well..."...

...you think all of the above is a pretty normal week...

I think I'm past the "you *might be* a junkie" part...

Last edited:
...when you break the plunger from over using and you use lotion to lube up the plunger and cut the syringe in half to use the broken plunger with a needle dull enough to push a shopping cart(exaggeration, but it was pretty damn dull, that's for sure).

^Wow, a real junkie!

When you ask somebody for money and tell them it's for one thing, but it's really not! It's for drugs!

When you start showering only 5 days a week instead of 7!

When you've had the same dent in your prius for 6 months and have not gotten it fixed!

You put your autographed Dave Matthews vinyl up on E-bay because you just know, "Gosh darn it, I know I'm gonna wanna do that no 4 heroin next week again!"

You stopped doing lucy and molly with your broskis at festies cuz you turned into a huge custy!

Have yet to meet a Prius driving, Dave Matthews fan junkie.

^That has got to be the lowest, gayest, form of junkie. Just kidding I think DMB is alright and with gas and the economy a Prius just makes sense. Unless your trying to get laid...

It hurt to get rid of that Dave vinyl man...That was big wake up call for me! The dent in Prius happened at the farmers market, I was just trying to take produce home, and of course I was high! Some random guy yelled, "get out here you junkie!" and threw a butternut squash with such force, it dented the driver's side door!

^That may be the best post/story I've ever read on BL.
Junkie prejudice- A farm stand custie threw a butternut squash at my Prius!
Getting held up, stabbed for your cash, getting beat by the cops, yeah that shit sucks. But you ever been assaulted with a butternut?

Haha. I've read your other posts BH's. I know you know what's up. This mental image just got me.

It hurt to get rid of that Dave vinyl man...That was big wake up call for me! The dent in Prius happened at the farmers market, I was just trying to take produce home, and of course I was high! Some random guy yelled, "get out here you junkie!" and threw a butternut squash with such force, it dented the driver's side door!
lmao. The mental image gives me such laughter.

Hahah i cant stop laughing at first i thought this story was a joke. You must be a financially well off junkie to be able to afford a prius and farners market produce. Why the hell would he think you were a junkie unless stealing the said produce? I think a DMB, prius driver could go by unnoticed at a farmers market.

And to be honest Id drive a prius if I could get one financed, but my credit is too fucked from being a junkie and not taking care of financial responsibilities. Actually Id upgrade my Lincoln to the newer mkz hybrid, seems like you can get a lot of hybrids that dont have the stigma of a prius. This lady down the street had an escalade hybrid but it has hybrid written in huge letters above the side steps, i want a hybrid that keeps it on the d/l.

ANYWAY...

Did the exact same thing as the title said last night. I woke up on my couch at 4am (did shot around 2) with needle still in my hand and crawled into bed. I have a dried crusty four inch long drip of blood on my hand from where i pulled the neddle out last night. Its still there as im siyting on my couch naked watching my blueberry miniwheats get soggy, cause i poured a bowl of cereal before taking my methadobe then realized the done doesnt hit me as hard on a full stomach so im trying to wait til the done kicks in before i eat it.

So i guess you know youre a junkie when you wake up with dried blood on you from last nights shot cos you were too high to wipe it off.

The night before i did my shot then tried brushing my teeth and managed to get the toothpaste on the brush but couldnt get in my mouth. So i kept nodding out and would be awakened every few minutes by falling forward and bouncing my head of the mirror, realized i dropped my toothvrush, pick it up, nod out again, drop toothbrush, hit head, repeat. Maybe did this for an hour before i gave up and sat down to pee and woke up with my neck at a 90° angle resting to the immediate left on my bathroom counter. The sharp edge left a painful crease on my face and my necks still recovering from that one. Woke up to a toothbrush with dried hairy toothpaste on it.

...you walk in the neighborhood pharmacy and, before you can ask, the pharmacist hands a bag of 1cc 1/2 inch 29 gauge syringes to the clerk who then rings them up for you. Wasn't a bad thing when I was dope sick n didn't even want to talk...

...you are forced to rent a room in a drug infested neighborhood in order to leave rehab (as when on state parole you have to have to have an approved home plan to leave and it was all I could afford to pay on while in rehab)...you get to said home plan, walk in the bathroom and see needle caps and empty bags on the floor and immediately feel right at home...

...you get up and are trying to throw on pants to go n cop and cannot find a pair without bloodstains on them...

...first thing you do in the morning is wake up, roll over, and call your dealer...who now is willing to deliver the dope straight to your door at 630 am daily because you're such a great customer...

...when you can't stop using long enough on state parole to go in and give a clean urine, so you switch to fentanyl patches the Thursday before having to report on Monday...doing this because you have thoroughly researched all 10 & 12 panel tests and are confident that you will piss clean. And you do. And you continue to do this for 18 months, reporting to parole wearing a fentanyl patch every time...rather than stop getting high...

...when you get pissed off that the ATM's $800 withdrawal limit doesn't reset from Friday night til Monday morning. It sucks when u run through that $800, it's Sunday night , nothing open... But then you call your dealer who has no problem fronting you a bundle...and immediately all is right with the world...

...when you can hit obscure veins in the side of your knee, stomach ( yeah there are two big ones that run down each side), upper thigh, and (ouch) the palm of your hand and the bottom of your foot right where the arch is(*must* use a short tip for those two spots)...because your veins sucked to begin with and shooting coke in addition to dope made finding the usual ones temporarily impossible...

...the only Spanish words you know are montega, apparata, pereiko, and agua ( the latter used in Philly when the cops would hit the block) ...I have no idea if I spelled those right but you get the idea...

...when, even though you haven't used in two months, you are still sitting here writing this...yup!...

...when you can get perc 5's (the small crushable ones without apap) cheap, but don't ever bother because of the massive
amount of powder you would need to insufflate in order to simply feel normal....

...if after having almost 2 months of not using, all of the above still makes you laugh...and somehow, deep down you know you're eventually going to do dope again in spite of all of the above...
Straight up 8o

Ive been doing this weird thing the past two weeks where ill do my shot, nod with my head down with my chin touching my collarbone, but my tongue will get stuck between my teeth and ill wake up a few hours later at like five am with a wicked sore jaw and deep wound on my tongue, like an inch wide verticle owie from the pressure of my head down on it. The other day it happened again but was with the inside of my bottom lip and last night happened again but with my tongue. Its really hard on my neck to be in that position. And when i wake up its so stiff i can barely open my mouth so i do it like pulling a band aid, one big swift opening motion, then i have the raw bite marks from my teeth.

So i guess you know your a junkie when you have bite mark sores on your tounge and bottom lip from nodding out with your head down biting them.

Never, ever done this before and its been 4x it the past two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.