• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might ba junkie if...
You associate scratching more with being high, then with ecszema

You might be a junkie if hearing any reggatone or other Latino music makes you think of dope because of the various Dominican or Puerto Rican dealers you've been buying it off of over the years.

right before I read this my nose itched and I started to grin... so true.

You associate skyscrapers for gigantic syringes in the sky. Hence the Empire State Building. My my...

...you know location of all public restrooms in north Philly. And you don't live anywhere close.

...you audited a Spanish class just to be able to communicate in the ghetto

...you have to direct the phlebotomist to a vein that works

...your dealer calls to make sure you're ok because you didn't make your daily 630 am phone call for delivery

...the pawn shop no longer asks for ID as you're on a first name basis

...neither does the pharmacy tech--she just asks if you want 1/2 cc or 1 cc before you even open your mouth

I posted a bunch more ages ago...and I'm sure ill come up with some more soon lol

you might be a junkie if you dont have a tv in your house. ( you have the pawn tickets for em tho )

You might be a junkie if you visit your parents for the first time in a while and they have a newly stockpiled stash of sweet booze... That they definitely acquired as soon as you last left. Hola!

You might be a junkie if you go to your outpatient rehab high/stoned/drunk every session, if you even go at all.

you might be a junkie if you're so paranoid that someone has already said this that you read all 27 pages of posts before you posted this!

You might be a junkie if.... "this is the last shot and I'm done this shit for good."
then the next day approaches, " Ok how to I obtain my next fix???""" arrrrghhh

If you have to go to rehab now because you failed a piss test on probation (your 2nd or 3rd time this year).

... If you inject 60ml of Red Methadone directly into your veins, being 100% aware of how terrible it is

When u work ur ass off at your job abd blow almost your whole paycheck on dope and then compromise to yourself that it's ok bc if u were still a Junkie u wouldn't have a job!

The cycle goes on... get a job start doing dope slow until one day u wake up sick bc u thought u could handle the DT abd say Fuck work lose ur job become a full time junkie realize u fucked up slow down again get another job, so on so on. ....

When u work ur ass off at your job abd blow almost your whole paycheck on dope and then compromise to yourself that it's ok bc if u were still a Junkie u wouldn't have a job!

The cycle goes on... get a job start doing dope slow until one day u wake up sick bc u thought u could handle the DT abd say Fuck work lose ur job become a full time junkie realize u fucked up slow down again get another job, so on so on. ....

My sis was born in '90 and hustles in Chi town so damn I hope u aren't her.... No offense intended; only freaked me out for a wee second.

U a junkie if a day without ANYTHING is the scariest shit ever.

You moved to a different country to get away from your old life (which was comprised solely of other junkies & dealers) to pursue your new one and stay away from it all...

...and then relapsed within 2 weeks of arriving.

No lol im from Chicago live in LA now, I have a Job, I don't hustle on the streets anymore. ... maybe I know yr sis though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.