• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn D's u a chill guy but get a bag lol! I'd be worried bout those crackin and losing shit.

U know ur ajunkie when u are proud of not doing hard drugs but still view times of addiction with nostalgia and longing. Ignorance such bliss n why do we have to learn of the dark side first hand to truly know it? Smh I never should have snorted that first OC six years ago.

when yr boyfriend having diabeties is a bonus cause in Australia u get free fits. terrible I know. when u come home because said bf is in jail for breaching parole, and promptly spend 3 days in hospital bcoz u underestimated withdrawing from 3gram a day habit. ah, livin the dream huh

You might be a junkie if... while reading online comments, someone posts,"iv", referring to themselves.... but due to grammatical error, all you can imagine is a good slam.....
That's a great one. that old junkie Sigmund Freud would be proud. I'm too loaded on benzo's and bud to think of my own right now.:)

If you go to the methadone clinic on a friday to get on, they tell you you're too late, and at first you get angry, but on the drive to cop you think "Yeahhhh - now I can get fucked up all weekend!"

You enjoy sticking it deep and pushing into your vein as you are aroused within. Recording your shots and uploading them for needle [orn.

You enjoy sticking it deep and pushing into your vein as you are aroused within. Recording your shots and uploading them for needle [orn.

You're taking this to a whole new level man 8(

Anyway, you might be a junkie if your friends start asking why the spoons are bent when you serve them coffee.

You might be a junkie if...
Your wallet is empty of cash but full of cash converters buy-back reciepts (uk users will get what im talking about.lol)

You might be a junkie if you get caught checkin out others vascular systems like your checkin out some tits.

You're taking this to a whole new level man 8(

Anyway, you might be a junkie if your friends start asking why the spoons are bent when you serve them coffee.

Yep! My level! %) I am a strange one, be advised for future reads.

You might be a junkie if hearing any reggatone or other Latino music makes you think of dope because of the various Dominican or Puerto Rican dealers you've been buying it off of over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.