Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi, Sublimer...

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here, are you from Sydney and do you hit up Sublime at home night club every Friday? lol...

Just that they have a night there I used to go to every Fri night...

lol yeah man. Im there almost every fortnight with all my mates. We usually get on the guest list every week or so because we got some mates that are promoters. I never get tired of Subbies. Im usually walking around subbies 'smacked out', enjoying the music and lights.

Where you from mate? You should hit up Subbies soon dude.

Removed info regards events coming up....mazdan

Last edited by a moderator:
when you lose all interest in marijuana, alcohol or any other drug and become obsessed with lights, lasers, and techno.
Oh also when you would rather roll balls than fuck a girl.

Gerbee said:
Oh also when you would rather roll balls than fuck a girl.

lol im there man, it lasts longer and you'll actually enjoy the cuddling!

When you stick pop rocks in you're girlfriends pussy and asshole and lick them. cuz it feels good to her

When everywhere you go you have some sort of LED on hand just in case you need to do an emergency lightshow.

when the sounds of a bus passing on the way home from the rave.. the washing machine in your house the morning after and then even the silence all have a metronomic bass

Well I'm more like a retard than an e-tard (suppose I'm both) but once took a girl home that I was into and she's hell against drugs and I'd be fucked if she knew I tried the pills...

But on my second or so time trying them I had to take her home cause she was way to drunk. Ended up in her room where she passed out, I was heading back out clubbing and after taking 1 pill few hours earlier decided to "neatly and quietly" bite off a half of another one I had.... Upon trying this the pill basically shattered and went all over the floor 8o .

So there I was pinging and drunk desperately trying to scavenge up pieces off the floor looking around with the only light being from my phone. Thought I was a dead man. First time I was at her house too. Unwise.

Moral of the story don't drink and drive.

sublimer45er said:
lol yeah man. Im there almost every fortnight with all my mates. We usually get on the guest list every week or so because we got some mates that are promoters. I never get tired of Subbies. Im usually walking around subbies 'smacked out', enjoying the music and lights.

Where you from mate? You should hit up Subbies soon dude.

Removed info regards events coming up....mazdan
Yeah, I used to go there quite a bit at the start of this year but now I usually hit up YU on fridays, onelove on sats, and on sun its usually moulin, yu or saphire...

I'm living out at olympic park so its a bit of a trek to get home after a night out, having to wait for the trains to open or doing a cab run. haha

Don't get me wrong, I do like transe, but I save those days for special events like Armin Only or Utopia. :)

You're an e-tard when...

... in the middle of a high-level meeting with some of the highest executives of your company, after reaching out for a pencil somewhere deep, deeeeeeep, inside your suit pocket you end up red-faced with a glowstick in your hands. Hey, nice touch for the slideshow! 8o

Last edited:
when you spend about 5 minutes telling a stranger how amazing and brilliant he is cause he gave you a dab of vicks

you walk into a strangers house by accident... and still everything is okay.
"what are you doing in my house??"
"Sorry wrong house."
*leaves*

that shit is off the charts. lol just doesn't cover it.

Yeah, I used to go there quite a bit at the start of this year but now I usually hit up YU on fridays, onelove on sats, and on sun its usually moulin, yu or saphire...

I'm living out at olympic park so its a bit of a trek to get home after a night out, having to wait for the trains to open or doing a cab run. haha

Don't get me wrong, I do like transe, but I save those days for special events like Armin Only or Utopia

Ohh yeah I see what you mean dude. It is abit of a hike. Nothing compared to me and my mates hike into the city. We are traveling all the way from West suburbs (Campbelltown) into Sydney. Always have a sober person driving us in which takes us about 40mins to get to Subbies (sometimes shorter). And we usually jet home around 4:00 or 5:00am. Used to stay until closing time but it gets alittle too much. Whenever non of us are working on a Saturday or special event, we would then hit up 'Daydreams' at Hunter Bar. Goes from 10am till 3pm or something like that lol.

You go shopping, fill up your trolley and go to the cashier. pay for your groceries and because you are scattered, walk out without the trolley.

happened to me 2 years ago haha, fairly embarrassing :p

Day dreams is just discusting, been there once, not going again, just total nutters... Then again, T2 is probs 10 times worse! haha

No idea who Franki D is mate? lol...

Please elaborate... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.