• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are planning to go out on Friday night to a really big party but you are so excited thinking about it all week that you find something on Thursday night to go to and use up all your pills you were saving for Friday.

You might be an Etard

When you got a lollipop, and want everyone to know about it.

When you pack a cone, go to smoke it then get distraction. Fifteen minutes later you go to pack a cone, and realise it's been packed for a while.

Last edited:
When you are rolling so hard, you ask yourself a question in your head and start giving the answer to a friend next to you.

When u have a bleeding finger from rubbing it so much inside ur jean pockets trying to get the most of the pills you just crushed

When someone is telling you something and in the middle of their story you completely forgot what it was about, so u try paying extra attention to try to figure out what the hell your friend is talking about

When you get pulled over by the Cops and you start dancing to the lights and sirens

Swerz said:
When you get pulled over by the Cops and you start dancing to the lights and sirens
thinking you made it to the next disco.

FlippingTop said:
Its all about the hollow AA battery ;)

My dealer hollowed out one of the big iPods and can carry a boatload of pills in it.

Swerz said:

ROFL thats fucking hilarious, I choked on my spit laughing.

when you find yourself sitting in a bathtub throwing light up bouncy balls everywhere...

When you find yourself talking to yourself about rainbows, not caring if anyone's listening because you've at least got you there to talk to about rainbows. Am I right?

When you refuse to put the glowsticks down when a cop asks. Your only response is "but, but, but, but...sooooooooooo pretttttttty! look! look! see? see pretty! not hurting anyone! just happies!"

^^^ lol cute

So true. its funny when your at a rave or public event and everyone is pinging off their heads and cops are just looking at you shaking their heads. They must be thinking HOW much fun they're missing out on :( hehe

Oh, and of course the classic, "You know what? I've never been in a washing machine. It's time to experience this!"

That's about the time someone walks in the house and looks at you, and all you have to say is "i'm in a washing machine! yaaaaaaaay!!!!!! look! look! i'm clothes!"

All your music consists only of techno...

I am so an e-tard I am so many of these things... Such a sad thing lol.

When you get home the day after a roll, to an empty house, go to call your mom to see how long you'll be home alone, then call the house number...

Oh I have so done this one before lol

All your music consists only of techno...

I am so an e-tard I am so many of these things... Such a sad thing lol.

Totally agree to this. I used to listen to anything and everything. Used to have fav. bands, all sorts of things. Since being an E-tard, my music only consists of Hardstyles/Hard Trance and Anthems.

1) You keep a record of all the times you had a pill which may include:

Type:
Time you had it:
Who with:
Where at
How much:

2) You have empty saddy bags scattered over your bedroom floor

3) You find one at the bottom of your bedroom closet

2) You have empty saddy bags scattered over your bedroom floor

Sooo true. I have like 4 million empty saddy's collecting in my bedside drawer.

You know your an E-Tard when you are...

* On Bluelight.ru every day at work and all night when your home checking the forums.

Oi, Sublimer...

I'm taking a wild stab in the dark here, are you from Sydney and do you hit up Sublime at home night club every Friday? lol...

Just that they have a night there I used to go to every Fri night...

Status
Not open for further replies.