• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you read several 'Is it a bad Idea to do MDMA + xxxx' and try to think of a reason why its isnt actually that bad :D

That was before MMMMMKAYs post = just wrong (jke)

when you do molly before you go do something like go to walmart for groceries

you relate any trippy thing your vision does to molly

every conversation ends abotu molly

You know your an etard when...

You know your an etard when you automatically associate the smell of Vicks with sex.... Been said before I'm sure but letz bring back the etard thread...

My dealer hollowed out one of the big iPods and can carry a boatload of pills in it.

Wow haha, I bought some of those hollow AA stash batteries, and thought I was coder for having them. Then I come to this thread and find out I'm an etard!

"WHOOA. Is [insert whatever you're listening to/watching/doing here] MADE for people who are rolling?!"

You give the security lady a hug when she spreads her arms out instead of putting your arms out for your pat-down.

I felt dumb ;_;

When you are AROUND 30yrs old and you are X~ited about Halloween Next Month ....
And Giggle everytime you walk by the GlowSticks and other Funky Halloween GLOWY stuff At The Super Wal~Mart! LOL

When you try to sing the ABC song with some lil kiddos and start giggling everytime you get to E or X.... I bearly made it thro that damn song...

When you have trouble rembering what comes after the letter E when you are singing the ABC song so you teach the kiddos to take alil pause right there....
A,B,C,D,E...giggle...EEEEEEEEEE........,F,G

when you search you older brothers room once he moves out just because he used to have pills stashed away back in the day..

when you watch recordings of nights out at events or clubs on mdma because you miss them and they hold wonderful memories for you and they become monthly ritual reminders of what ecstasy is all about..

when you and you best friend are willing to fly to amsterdam or ibiza for mdma just for a weekend..

when you and your best friend are willng to fly to amsterdam or anywhere there is a quality pill and dunk a few so you can have them back home..

when your willing to have a pill thats been somewhere bad just because its mdma..

when you refer to night outs as what pill you were on not what evening it was..

when you think if you had a thousand of a quality pill that was out ages ago today how you would love to share it with everyone and be everyones good mate..

when your rolling and start talking what your thinking and your best friend heres you and you realise what you said was embarrassing so quickly deny saying it so your mate says 'yeh i know'

when you rolling and dancing next to someone who good buzzes you so you instinctively try to stay near them so as to not bad buzz by their disappearance..

when you havn seen a good friend in ages and then in the middle of your peak you see them across the room and run to them and hug them and kiss them and scream I FUCKING LOVE YOU! YOU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! I FUCKIN.. FUCK YEAH!

when your in a church and ask yourself one day when its abandoned how awesome would a rave party be here..
well it happens in europe apparently.. lucky bastards..

the same can be said for when your the last to leave the office for the night and as the lights go off you imagine all the computers desks and chairs being moved out of the room and a dj has an event on your floor! lol trust me would be redic!!

when the first time you ever rolled your sitting down with your best mates and you have no idea what the hell your doing..
you dont know what e feels like and you dont know what it will do to you..
you have you treats in a g bag which you slowly and obviously grab from your pocket in one motion which would look so silly to any onlooker (of which a couple was)
you fiddle around with the bag and after 7 or 8 attempt drag the pill out of the g bag
once the pill is in the palm of your hand you hold on to it for deal life making it more obvious something is certainly stashed away
your about to put it in your mouth when you remember your bottle of water still has its cap on it..
you hold on to the pill real tight and remove the lid and then get para think as you assume youve dropped the pill
now that the pill is in your grasp you do a yawn stretch hug you mate awkaward weird move where you try to get the pill into your mouth..
you yell at your mate to see if hes about to swallow too
you proceed to put the pill in your mouth and pray to god to save you as you dont know what the hell your about to experience
as you gulp the final bit of water you get a stupid feeling cause itll be 40 mins till you feel anything
at that instance a bloke walks past you double drops and keeps walking and the couple break down in laughter as youve just lost your e virginity!

you know youre a etard when.... You and all of your friends watch jersey shore every thursday just to point out EVERY time someone looks like there rolling.

God damn jersey shore yall are my idols

Status
Not open for further replies.