• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You turn the lights off while you go to the bathroom so you can see your glostix glow.

You spray paint a wall in your apartment glow-in-the-dark so you can draw on it with UV lights. Seriously, this is amazing! Hahaha

When talking about how much you like a certain person and you haven't realised you're actually in love with her and haven't realised it up untill now without realising you're talking to the person you are talking about ._.

ROFLMA$$ OFF!!!!

WHEN YOU Forget to "Drink" your water Because it feels so good to rub that cold plastic bottle on your face!

When you Start Drinking the Cold water 10 min. later and forget how to swollow correctly... and panic because "how stupid would it be to literly drownd yourself while drinking water on E"

1 ) you'll pay five dollars for a bottle of water.
2 ) ...And leave a tip!
3 ) you give your gold necklace to someone in exchange for one made of candy.
4 ) you think neon blue and pastel pink match.
5 ) sewing glowsticks into your clothes is an awesome idea!
6 ) you've ever gone to the washroom and returned with six new friends.
7 ) your pacifier lights up.
8 ) you know that fake fur feels cooler when it's pink.
9 ) Happy Hardcore is your favorite genre of music. ( It is mine! :D )
10 ) you've ever "plugged". (Eww...)
11 ) the combined weight of all the LEDs and batteries you're wearing has heft.
12 ) you've opened your eyes mid-dance and were startled when you remembered there was a world.

12 made my day!

it takes you 10 min to find something in your rave MINI backpack when there are only like 3 items in it

Oh god, the fumbling! You should see me trying to grab a cigarette, or try to find a fiver in my wad of cash for a beer. "Hang on lady, I know this is a wad of cash but I can't figure out what the numbers are!"

When you start singing (actually, it's much closer to yelling) along to cheesy HHC tracks that have suddenly found a deep emotional root in your heart.

... the roots are still in my heart, even sober... xD

When your teeth start to get fucked up and fall out from ecstasy your an etard ....When bluelight is your homepage lol... When your so much of an etard that your embarrassed because people always see you do stuff like.. put the phone in the fridge and forget what your saying not even halfway thru the sentence...::sigh:: & also you always have glowsticks, no exception =D <3

Oh god, the fumbling! You should see me trying to grab a cigarette, or try to find a fiver in my wad of cash for a beer. "Hang on lady, I know this is a wad of cash but I can't figure out what the numbers are!"

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! "hang on lady, i know this is a wad of cash but i cant figure out what the numbers are" yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

''you and a homie are walking at a brisk pace and with a fucking purpose, wide eyed, and dancing from stage to stage at a festival, a cop asks you, "hay man! Do you know where i can score some x pills!??". Look him square in the eye pupils the size of a golf ball, "no sir, i don't do drugs" and continue." ..... ive do this before multiple times, end of june i got followed and chest to chest ram by the cop, said "kid look at your eyes your high as shit" my respons again "i dont do drugs" he called me "bullshit" with breath reeking of coffee... coffee breath at a rave? COP hahah. i thought he was going to whoop my ass he looked so angry, like a killer lol.

when the floor of your car is all water bottles and orange juice bottles and emergen-c wrappers and empty menthol cig boxes and vicks and there is used glow sticks and led lights and kandi everywhere

ya

Last edited:
1. all you can think about is your next roll.

2. Your poping your 4th pill. and its not even 1/2 way through the night.

3. You have more vicks in your house, then you do pens.

4. your vitamin cabinet consists of 5-htp and Vitamin C

5. your planning your next roll, 3 months in advance.

6. when you can honestly say. ECSTASY IS THE BEST DRUG IN THE WORLD.

The last one. Me to a T

when you make out with your (third) cousin at a party even though she's ten years older than you :[. Boy do I regret that day..

Status
Not open for further replies.