Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) When you decide to play hide and seek at the rave
2) When your room smells like nothing but menthol
3) When you become celebate, because your just SO HAPPY with life as it is!

- When you lose your phone at a field rave, call it with another phone, and play marco polo with the person who answered it through the entire rave until you find each other to get your phone back

: D

- When you start talking to shadow people.

- When even your eyes are dancing.

- When you have dreams that involve your friend throwing up thousands of whole rolls and then you eat them. (LOL guilty :p)

-when you keep track of all the pills you've taken and your pill count

-you were rolling so hard all night, you forgot to take a piss. at the end of the rave your friends ask you, have you pissed yet? your just like oh ye...no. and you run to the nearest car and piss on their tire for at least 10 mins (that has happened to me hahahah)

-when you talk backwards..for example...my mom calls me and says hey im coming to get you. i freak out and say "no my moms friend is coming to pick us up at the house to go to the movies"(i realized i was at the movies) i jsut hung up the phone and punch the wall telling my friend" SHE KNOWS IM ROLLING!"

-you go by your rave name

-you keep a list of the pills you want to buy

-all you can say is" i know i just met you, but i love you!"

-When you wobble your eyes to try and remind you of your roll experience :)

-you ask your friend" how do you know when your rolling?"
friend says"you'll know.."
you say"i dont think its hitting me, but everything feels so soft and pretty!"

-you ask your friend who has a cold why she wants to use your vicks vapor rub when she's sober. hahah

- When you lose your phone at a field rave, call it with another phone, and play marco polo with the person who answered it through the entire rave until you find each other to get your phone back

: D

haha, that made me laugh :)

another one i remembered,
when your friend offers to go halves in the last cone, and you pull first, forgetting you were sharing.

:\

Last edited:
When you are sore in places you didn't know existed from throwing so many lightshows and dancing all night

FM

When you hear some music or do something sober and think - "this would be great rolling"

When you have a nightmare that you are rolling at a rave and for some reason you can't dance. 8o

FM

When you'd be muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch happier dancing
then actually trying to hook up with someone

When you take a nap during the day and have dreams of rolling at huge raves
(guilty about an hour ago lol)

- when you share your 3D glasses you have with everyone getting light shows at a rave. (had to share the fun!! lol)

- when you drop a sucker that someone gave to you that noticed you were rolling balls, and became heartbroken when you saw it fall to the ground. (sad times.. lol)

-throwing up doesn't phase you.

^yup, and not only does it not phase you but you get excited cos you know the best bit is just about to start

-when you are dancing whilst on the toilet cos the most awesome song is on and you cant wait to dance to it, but when you finally finish and rush out to hear it there is no music actually playing

-you pour baby powder all over the kitchen floor cos it just feels so good sliding around on it

-you ask your friend who has a cold why she wants to use your vicks vapor rub when she's sober. hahah

When you have vicks on hand all the time....

For a while i was just riding around with a bag full of rave shit in my car... A friend of mine had a cold and she was like "need vicks" and i was like "i have an inhaler and vapor rub in my car"

Status
Not open for further replies.