• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When ever you do something wrong and you say "i'm sorry" about 1000 times and almost cry

Shoreline said:
When your car is covered in chewed up water bottles and dead glowsticks.

that is so true but it is the same for my flat, its full of old bacci packs, so many glowsticks and glow bracelets with the connectors chewed to powder and green stained table from glowstick juice

pinkstarscracate said:
When you're in a conversation stop then ask yourself/your friend "what was i just saying?"
And then your friend exclaims "Shit. Fuck. What were we talking about? Fuck I hate being cracked out. Ow my brain. Ooooh, look at the moon man..."

Yeah, happens to us all the time after some bad pills when we're just chilling because we can't sleep. And our brains are so fried that we never remember what we were talking about. When we're high on the marijuana, we always forget and then remember a minute later. Not on the come down though, Bleh.

find out the next day that that "really hot girl" you made out with was hideous.

You pay someone five dollars for one cigarette for someone else (haha!)

You lick the toilet seat in the nasty bathrooms for some of your pill you lost. =o

You make out with some disgusting person for a free pill and don't even know what it is

Ashtonmuffin said:
find out the next day that that "really hot girl" you made out with was hideous.

You pay someone five dollars for one cigarette for someone else (haha!)

You lick the toilet seat in the nasty bathrooms for some of your pill you lost. =o

You make out with some disgusting person for a free pill and don't even know what it is
Damn... I though I was an E-Tard. I'd rather spend that $5 for the ciggy for someone else on an extra pill so I don't have to lick the seat and make out with ugly people for pills.

Bill said:
When you've been rolling for 2 nights straight and start to see shadow people.

That's the worst =[

Especially when I was fifteen, had to parctice driving with my mother ( still had permit) and hadn't done anything in the past 61 hours except for A LOT of ecstasy. =O

that was a hard drive to do.

Ashtonmuffin said:
That's the worst =[

Especially when I was fifteen, had to parctice driving with my mother ( still had permit) and hadn't done anything in the past 61 hours except for A LOT of ecstasy. =O

that was a hard drive to do.

Lol. One time when I was younger my mom picked me up and I had been drinking and she made me dive home. Good thing I was only a little buzzed because that could of been alot worse =D

when your friends blabber on about all the acid and heroin in pills today, and you just nod in agreement, even though you know it's bullshit, just to avoid any kind of disruption to the peace and euphoria.

Last edited:
Putting a chocolate into your mouth and chewing for half an hour because you realise you just can't swallow it.

discopupils said:
when your friends blabber on about all the acid and heroin in pills today, and you just nod in agreement, even though you know it's bullshit, just to avoid any kind of disruption to the peace and euphoria.

^^^^
THIS MAN RIGHT HERE NAILED IT ON THE GOD DAMN FUCKING HEAD!!!!!

friends always talking about "oh this pill was acid based, oh ya definetly and mine i think was heroin based". But exactly like he said you dont wanna go off on them with infinite information about how BS all that is and hit them with a wall of straight internet MDMA information and bluelight/pillreports research!

and ya you just keep quiet not to bring up any BAD VIBES!

Well, let me check my agenda... Oh my, I'm so awfully sorry : I don't think there is any possibility left for us to meet on Tuesday or Wednesday, my agenda is already full. Let's see : Oh, I see I have a lot of free slots on Thursday or Friday. What do you think?

BHN said:
You refer to nights by which pills you took

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!! that's the only way i could remember my entire summer. the rest is a blur... WOOOOOOOO DRUGS<3

postlapsarian said:
Putting a chocolate into your mouth and chewing for half an hour because you realise you just can't swallow it.
that happened to me with a Snickers last night :D

Vivid said:
lol. i was acually looking at pill reports from other countries trying to see which country looks like they have the best pills.

..... aaaannndd??? 8o

when you accuse your father of stealing your cell phone!

... only to find it's on your lap.

Thizzinballs said:
^^^^
THIS MAN RIGHT HERE NAILED IT ON THE GOD DAMN FUCKING HEAD!!!!!

friends always talking about "oh this pill was acid based, oh ya definetly and mine i think was heroin based". But exactly like he said you dont wanna go off on them with infinite information about how BS all that is and hit them with a wall of straight internet MDMA information and bluelight/pillreports research!

and ya you just keep quiet not to bring up any BAD VIBES!

YESYESYES! Its drives me mad 'Oh those pills were packed with ket and heroin'
But its like, theres no point saying anything because they wont listen and you look like a prick :p

goooood one guys, so funny, i can relate to alot

you know your an etard when you chew your pills and LIKE the taste.

Ewww i dont think im a complete e tard yet..however the taste of the pure mdma I have gotten has a licorice taste and isnt that bad.

and to people above... you mind as well tell your freinds the truth about heroin and lsd in pills, its good vibes to spread truth and knowledge, not bad, if they decipher it as bad, that is there ignorance that is the problem not heroin/lsd thats not in pills :):)

just dont sound like a know it all, be true to what you say !!! if you beleive in something stand up for your right, but do it with a good attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.