Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if these have been said before,

1) When you forget how to ride a bike
2) When you spend a portion each day figuring out ways to reverse and combat neuron toxicity
3) When you realize Ecstasy is the most fun thing in the world
4) When you feel empty at a party of great friends

When you do something soo stupid and cant even remember if it was bad hallucination or reality.

When you stupidly freeze yourself soo much that your skin have blue color but you feel like overheating termo nuclear reactor while you are attacking your best friend becose you think he is your father and dnb party is some weird nightmare.

DOB said:
When you do something soo stupid and cant even remember if it was bad hallucination or reality.

When you stupidly freeze yourself soo much that your skin have blue color but you feel like overheating termo nuclear reactor while you are attacking your best friend becose you think he is your father and dnb party is some weird nightmare.
I think you're referring to good ole LSD, haha.

No it was just strong & dirty pills. I was absolutley retardet,paranoid and stupid.

When you've been rolling for 2 nights straight and start to see shadow people.

When you go around offering water from your own waterbottle to people who are dancing.

so true.

also, when you haul ass from times square to grand central in about three minutes, in order to catch the last train before 5 am, and when you get home you decide it's a good idea to run naked into the ocean in the middle of april.

when you go up to a random person and ask, "can i ask you a weird question? can i kiss you?"

You know you're an E-Tard when...

You know you're an E-Tard when... When you get a hotel for the night of a Massive and when you get home the next day you realize you accidently packed the remote control for the hotel TV in your suite case.

:( Sorry Mayfair Hotel. We didn't try to steal it:(

1.When everybody at the club is your new best friend for that night in till you forget them..
2.When you come home from a party or club and have 10 new phone numbers and no idea who any of them are..
3. When you can make a techno beat out of any noise you here.
4. When you try to answer your phone at the club and forget that you have text.
5. When your entire cd case is just techno
6. When you go into a restaurant or your in the mall and you see some crazy ass lights... and your like damn we need to come here messed up.
7. When you find something that is soft and the first thing you say is... this would feel crazy when your rollin
8. When you glow stick in your "free time"
9. When you go on pill reports before you go on your myspace..
10. When you are rollin and you start talking about the next time your going to roll...
11. When you tell yourself the next day after taking a meth bomb that you kind of like the cracked out feeling just to make yourself feel better... haha
wow there has to be more but this is just the ones that came off the top of my head...

6. When you go into a restaurant or your in the mall and you see some crazy ass lights... and your like damn we need to come here messed up.

When you drive past the International airport and think "my god...we so gotta roll here one night. I'd be tripped out hardcore from all the lights :)"

when u talk about mandy as if it were a real person
when some1 starts talking to u on facebook n u have no idea hu they are
when a nite with just alcohol isnt the same
when u plan ur weekend based around wot nite ur having e
when u have a comedown u wish u cud just repeat the nite
when u can eat nothing but soup and soft foods for 3 days after ur comedown
when ur jaw sometimes start to click because its being over used
when u can be one of the only people hu has chewed chewing gum til it turns to a thin liquid

When you think of sex

Rollinglopro said:
When you think about xtc more than you think about sex......

When you think about sex on xtc when you are having sex sober.

When you write "Plur" whenever you see a fogged up window in hopes another etard/raver will see it when they drive/walk by and it'll make them happy.
When your car is covered in chewed up water bottles and dead glowsticks.
When your fruit bowl contains only oranges and bananas.
When you have a pair of boxers designated as your rolling boxers (silk boxers... great times).
When you can have a long conversation with another etard about all the pills in your area and what is suspected to be in what.

When your mouth guard for contact sports is no longer being used for sports.
When you text people and the next day when you check your text it doesn't make anysense. I rember one time I was at the club and I left for some reason and the next day my friend showed me a text i sent him

"Yo I've been made so I peaced on out the back door"

"Wtf are you talking about?"

LordKrishna said:
At festivals I save a good 2-3 grams of MDMA to give away. just float around high as a kite screaming "FREE MOLLY BUMPS!!"

then the next day strangers come by you camp offering beer and weed because of the dr00gs you don't remember giving them the night before.

greatness!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

thats cool as fuck man!

Another funny one was "staring at the wall for ages while pissing"

This past weekend at a massive in LA. i was at the urinal for mabey 5 minutes,

i was rolling HARD!!!!!!!!!!

just staring at the urinal and the wall....

im like..

WTF WHY AM I HERE

OH SHI...

IM PISSING...

WOW

WHERE WAS I???!

=D =D =D =D =D =D

when you like waking up with sore muscles after a big night because you know it means you raved harder than you've ever raved before

Status
Not open for further replies.