• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know those pills are really, really good when.....

I'm not a great fan of snorting pills tbh. Yeh, it hits quicker but I find the body high is somewhat diminished. I just love the come up period with oral dosing. Y'know, those waves of pleasure that start in your stomach then radiate through your whole body...

I know its a good pill when I just instantenously connect to random strangers and treat them like lifelong friends , also verbal diarrhea

You’re making me have that automatic body reaction I get when I’ve just taken some really good e (I’ve taken so much e at this point that certain things can trigger it, like the right song and I get rolling flashbacks) the slight nausea, the immediate feeling of having to poop (not good when you boof these, lol, my ROA of choice as it’s the most highly bioavailable this way) and the slight giddy feeling of “I’m gonna be MAD HIGH.”

Too bad I’m saving these pills I got for when my lover gets into town next weekend…and I gotta save up my serotonin too so even if I had extra pills I wouldn’t do em right now. I want to be IN ORBIT

I’m checked in on the rolling for the year. I’ll have one sometime around NYE (not on, I stopped doing NYE a long time ago) but otherwise I’m chillin on it for now.

Seeing these videos makes me wish I was of age during that time. Don’t get me wrong I absolutely love what we have today, but the drugs have changed a bit and the excessive K + nitrous dulls out the energy.

Nowadays though the rollers gravitate towards each other quickly. When you’re one of a handful of people still standing, and not only standing but dancing your heart out, you aren’t hard to spot lol.

Back then seemed to have more energy but the plus side of today is much better sound systems, crazy sound design, and all around badass music. Music was good back then too but feels basic when I compare to today’s stuff.

-GC

When you're about 30 minutes in, and you start feeling tingles up the back of your neck and 5 minutes later, it feels like somebody punched you hard in the stomach. It's like the bass dropped on your ass. Is like the pill is going dubstep up inside you.

And it doesn't matter if you booty bumped it, you are still getting that stomach nausea because MDMA affects the serotonin receptors in your gut. That's why people take zofran.

And your friends see you getting nauseous and the more it looks like you're going to throw up, the more they know you're going to roll balls in about a half an hour. And they're getting excited cuz they took the same pill you did.

And then 45 minutes later you're still going up!
Oh my god I want some Scooby Snacks so bad right now!

You’re making me have that automatic body reaction I get when I’ve just taken some really good e (I’ve taken so much e at this point that certain things can trigger it, like the right song and I get rolling flashbacks) the slight nausea, the immediate feeling of having to poop (not good when you boof these, lol, my ROA of choice as it’s the most highly bioavailable this way) and the slight giddy feeling of “I’m gonna be MAD HIGH.”

Too bad I’m saving these pills I got for when my lover gets into town next weekend…and I gotta save up my serotonin too so even if I had extra pills I wouldn’t do em right now. I want to be IN ORBIT
Now I'm jealous.

I'm definitely finding some. Not until my 6 reagent kit shows up.

Somebody I know really well swore swore, " It's so good. This guy only gets the best stuff and I tried it and it's good"

It was definitely a methcathinone. Which I have named the bait and switch. Cuz she actually called me about an hour after I dosed and I thought the shit was great, until an hour and a half later when I was almost done. So of course I had to re-dose, and I didn't turn out too good.

I didn't sleep last night. I don't know if I'm going to sleep tonight.

Please not having heart palpitations anymore and I managed to eat and the headaches gone, and I'm not shaking and twitch like I was.

I mean I didn't feel too bad. It was okay. It's just that after effects are f****** longest s*** I don't even know what this s*** is. It must be one of those new goddamn RCs.

I mean I really should have known when I came up about 20 minutes after I swallowed it.