• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know those pills are really, really good when.....

simstim

Bluelighter
Everybody be like

I knew mine were good tonight by the taste.

When can you tell yourself for sure, "Now that's some really good mdma!!"

I've never experienced nausea on mdma while coming up before tonight. When that started I knew I was gonna be high.

Everybody be like

I knew mine were good tonight by the taste.

When can you tell yourself for sure, "Now that's some really good mdma!!"

Hey simstim.
Off topic, but I notice that you roll fairly often.
What is your frequency of use, if you don't mind me asking?
Personally, I roll frequently too and always have a good time.
I've been wondering lately if the "3 month" rule/guideline is just a load of bunk!
Anyways, just curious of your thoughts on this.
Cheers!

Hey simstim.
Off topic, but I notice that you roll fairly often.
What is your frequency of use, if you don't mind me asking?
Personally, I roll frequently too and always have a good time.
I've been wondering lately if the "3 month" rule/guideline is just a load of bunk!
Anyways, just curious of your thoughts on this.
Cheers!
I don't count or keep track much at all.

If I feel like rolling then I roll. I haven't been often at all for some months now, but before that I spent several months rolling 3 days solid on 10 pills, taking a day off to sleep, then rolling another 3 days solid, then repeat.

For harm reduction sake I will say that is not recommended. I know myself though and I know it won't cause me symptoms like depression to roll as often as I want to.

I've done entactogens/empathogens hundreds of times in the last 19 years. I was so excited when a mod position came open in this forum. It seemed meant to be.

With pills this good available to me again for a cheap price I might have some issues in the near future with not rolling all the time again soon.

I was truly blown away by three pills tonight. I was high less than ten minutes after chewing and swallowing them going "Wow!"

These pills honestly looked kinda sketchy and on the small side but man they packed a punch! My dude has never let me down yet.

I don't count or keep track much at all.

If I feel like rolling then I roll. I haven't been often at all for some months now, but before that I spent several months rolling 3 days solid on 10 pills, taking a day off to sleep, then rolling another 3 days solid, then repeat.

For harm reduction sake I will say that is not recommended. I know myself though and I know it won't cause me symptoms like depression to roll as often as I want to.
Yeah, I've never had depression ever after a roll or flip!
I usually do acid or some other psych the day/s after, and I think that helps.
Also, daily ket or ket/pcp/pce derivative.

I've done entactogens/empathogens hundreds of times in the last 19 years. I was so excited when a mod position came open in this forum. It seemed meant to be.
Me too, except way more than the last 19 years. I'm an oldie lol!!
So probably in the thousands over the past 40+ years :)
And congrats on getting a mod gig here!! 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah, I've never had depression ever after a roll or flip!
I usually do acid or some other psych the day/s after, and I think that helps.
Also, daily ket or ket/pcp/pce derivative.

Me too, except way more than the last 19 years. I'm an oldie lol!!
So probably in the thousands over the past 40+ years :)
And congrats on getting a mod gig here!! 🔥🔥🔥
I'm going right back into this roll. I'm about to snort another whole pill.

I might be away from keyboard for awhile after that. Wish me luck!

when your stretching and rolling your joints around, like your trying to do yoga while sitting down

are they staring you ask ?

who cares. You smile and give the people at the next table a nod

you up ? says your mate....who is still waiting - yea you ? he shakes his head

breathe in, yesssss, the air...so glad this place is ventilated

you slink up from your comfy sofa (scoped and picked in advance for the occasion)

you glide over to the bar, still an insane grin on your face

ice water please (he knows)

you pass by people on your way back....then a tune, a tune hits you

spine tingles and the excitement surges, im so glad to be among these people

you now realize that anything could happen, the pattern has been broken

life is open and beautiful, the color, the tune, the people smiling at oneanother,

you just jacked into the mainline of existence, the hidden frequency

the air, yes, its all coming together

Last edited:
I know I get good pills because apparently I have nothing better to do every night than munch/snort x pills and consume thc while listening to 666.

@fasterfb to answer your previous question more precisely, lately I've been doing at least a couple of 180mg pills per day. I'll snort 90mg then an hour later 45mg, then an hour later another 45 mg followed by another 90mg followed an hour or so later by another 90mg then maybe wait awhile for another 90mg.

I definitely have been more conservative with dosing when snorting because it hits so much harder, however I've been dosing everyday for awhile now again.

I know my mdma pills are good because... I just caught myself singing "I got you babe" to my cat!!

LMFAO I love mdma.

LOL I don't even think that's the correct title to the song. The cat probably got the wrong lyrics too lol

:bear:

:trippy::bolt::bong::peperave:

Yes, I can usually tell a good pill about 15 - 20 minutes.

I end up bouncing around the house with a stupid grin on my face annoying the fuck out of my family. This is interspersed with regular periods of sitting down and waving my arms around saying "oh god, oh god, this is fuckin beautiful, how do people die on this shit? Oh god!!"

The last good pill I had, I was trying to light my ciggie, but I could see four lighters in my hand and kept choosing the wrong one. So, after many unsuccessful attempts, I had to go and ask the Mrs to point to the "correct" lighter. I was SO grateful...