• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Yet another question about Acid

SpecilKNY

Bluelighter
LSD for me is still the most interesting of them all - why - cause there is no real prove of brain damage while you take it - and the long term effects are very blurry as well.
The question here is - how many hit is too much - and no big dicks please - I really want to know.
My personal experiance is from a party called water in NYC - we had 3 vials of 20 drops each - about 15-20 people - we all took from one vial - and I cit it opened and licked the rest (there is always a drop left in there) and went up to my room - when I came back down I saw another vial out - and thought it was open - so decided to drink the rest of it (i figured that many people at least 2 vials would go) - I drank the rest and left - my friends looked at me strange.
The trip was amazing - I can't even describe - I was taking my clothes off in 10 degrees in mid manhattan - cause I was "melting" I saw building melt - and kept asking my friends why they don't fell the same - we all took same acid
On the way home from the party - 6-7 hours later they told me that what I drank wasn't the end of the second vile - but almost all the third one (minus a few drops) and that I did a totall of about 20 hits
The thing that scares me - is I had mad fun - and although I know it wasn't smart I am thinking of trying it again .
I usually take 4-5 hits easily during a night .
I also heard storied of people loosing there mind from those numbers - does anyone has any experiances
thanks,
Kay

from my experience, after a certain dosage is achieved there really isn't any difference in effects, if only dragging the trip out longer...

I wont go into detail, but i took 9 hits of REALY good liquid and about 1.5 hr after i took it, my legs felt like they were jello, and they were melting into the stairs as I tried to climb down them. I went outside the place, and watched my death from above. I literaly thought I had died. I could see my car down below with my body hanging out and blood pool around my head.
Crazy shit acid is, it doesnt do anything for me anymore. Ill never touch the shit again.
I dont see how a drug that fucks with your mind so well, can be enjoyable. *shugg*

From my experience / what i've read, there is a threshold of about 500mcg (5-7 street hits) which will give you a solid level 4 trip, above this amount will do little to intensify a trip, but may prolong it a bit. However acid is proported to have an LD50 of something on the order of 14000mcg (~140 hits) so that may put it in perspective.

Which prooves my point - that the stories about my friend took 100 hits and is in solitery talking to himself are BS ? or are they true ?
Is there a dangour in acid ? iv'e done a lot of it - and never did anything that weird - how do people do that ?
Oh and I do have to admit - my friend - Took 2 hits in england - he has no history of any illnese - and had a stroke - woke up in hospital - did anyone ever hear of that happening ?
I know it will increase you heart rate, but a stroke?

heh...acid is like a lightspeed rocket powered roller coaster ride thru the universe...people don't have fun on acid cuz they don't fasten their psychological seatbelt...i go into my trip wearing a 6 point harness...
smile.gif

You took 20 hits?? Damn that must have been hell of a trip. The most i have ever taken was 5 double blotters of level 13 acid. I haven't taken acid since, that trip scared the fuck out of me. I don't know anything about acid having any permanent effects, but from what i have seen, it changes people for the worst. I'm not saying this will happen with everybody but all the acid heads that i know are totally burnt out their mind assholes. This one kid casper i know has been doing acid since he was 15, he is 20 now and he has the mentality of an 8 year old. The guy got kicked out of his house and instead of getting a job, he just walks around town all day long looking for people to drugs with him, and his favorite thing in the world to do is play video games. At first i thought that he is the way he is just because that's who he is, but once i talked to him, i realized immediately that the acid had a lot to do with it. You could just tell. Its up to you if you want to do 20 hits at the same time again but I wouldn't suggest it though, that shit really fucks with your head.
peace
- HiGhDude -
------------------
"Life is just a dream of the imagination of oneself" -- "Oh Ecstasy, you got what I need, to make feel allright, and to make me feel nice"
AIM : I See Trails 604

One of my best trips was on 25 hits of this really strong black liquid acid (I know acid is colorless but the liquid in the vial was black). I've tripped well over 50 times and love it. I took near 2 months off then took 10 hits of liquid at a party and didn't trip really at all but my friends tripped good of of 4 and 5 hits, but I see trails all the time again now. I don't know, its wierd, but I love it.
Peace.

Hey man, if you ever decided to take 20 hits again...be warned...on that much acid, your mind is very fragile. What I mean, is if something little scares you the slighest bit it could end up being a lot worse than you think. I took 10 drops of liquid that were suspost to be really potent. But I didnt listen, well my friend jokingly said, dude, lets just take your fucking car out and drive, i dont care anymore.
I was like hell no dude, no. So later on, my friends grantmother wanted me to move my car into the car port, so kris was like dude, where are you keys, we need to move your car. Well I thought he was going to drive off and wreck in my car, so when he got my keys to move the car, I ran out after him.
I was banging on the window. Please dude, dont do this. Open the fucking door. Unlock this fucker, now. Well I saw him back out of the driveway and drive off down the road, and i was scared shitless and started flipping out. (this whole time, he actually didnt even back up at all but moved the car forward into the car port, but I sware I saw him drive up, I seriously wigged out all that night, it was the worst) Acid can really fuck with you,but it can be a lot of fun. Just be careful man, I guess thats all im trying to say, sorry to drag on.

sounds like you got a chemical spot? I was at a rave in line and this guy dosed about 4 drops. I fryed harder then ive fried in my life and ive taken whole vials before. I was so fucked up all my friends couldnt understand what i was saying and i couldnt even remember my own name. I must say it was one of the most intense experiences of my life, yet I had a blast just seemed like everything kept going exactly how i planed
------------------
expect the unexpected

Don't get me wrong people - I wouldn't do 20 drop knowingly - and it was a very stupid thing to do - a rule - never try and take more acid if your already tripping - unless you know exactly how much there is there.
I was hardly normal - accompenied by about 15 people (all bluelighters) we left to brooklyn for a party - I was looking at buildings melting - I was moving people from the subway floor cause they are stepping on "art" and I walked back in the subway and try and walk in again without paying cause the metal thing wasn't real - I am glad it ended good.
Does anyone know for a fact people who lost it - not stories FACTS - What excatly happend - what dosage did they take - did they have a mental history or there family.
I know that people with mental history in general should avoid acid,
Thanks for the input
Kay

I once managed to eat 8 geltabs and wound up in the ER on a anti-psychotive... but usually like 3 or 4 (or the minimum needed to make it work) is all I will take cuz' the stomach pain is too much for me...

this is a good post, no big dick stories so far, keep em coming!

My girlfriend knows this guy, I know him by the name AcidTruck. How'd he get the name? Ate, from what I've heard, SEVERAL hits of some good liquid...ran down a hill, and slammed his head into a brand new pick up truck that belonged to a friend of his. Did a couple thousand dollars worth of damage. Or that's the story I've heard anyway. The most I've ever eaten is like 19..it was some pretty good blotter. But it was like my third nite in a row tripping so I didn't really trip that hard. Acid=Good

to add to the point of set, setting, dose, and being careful, a freind of mine took six hits acid once and ended up eventually driving himself crazy and had a real bad trip. For two years he saw a psycologist because he was paranoid, would talk to himself, the typical results you would hear from one having an extremely bad acid trip. On the other hand, one person I know has taken 15, adn did not have an experience anything like this. The bottom line is, if you are going to do a large amount of acid at once, be sure to be in the right mindset and know that your body can handle it. THe worst case scenarios i have heard are usually from people tripping when they have not been in the right mind previous to the trip.
My personal experience on acid is only up to three hits of liquid at once, and i had a wonderful time. However, I have also taken two hits at once, and been scared out of my mind. Acid is a very unpredictable substance, and if anything, I would advise anyone who is going to test their limits with acid to use the buddy system.. and more or less do it in a very familiar place. My worst experiences with the drug are when I cannot be in my own home or in a place i am extremely comfortable with. This is all basic information and opinion from me, however
smile.gif

hehe.. see, for me.. i always take about 2 good hits of liquid. BUT THEN, after i dose everyone else out, i lick the dropper clean everytime... (!) so i suppose that i definitely take in about 3-4 every single time.
smile.gif

hehe.. but im always careful.. i dont ever want to wind up mindfukked in the ER. thatd be scaaarry!
------------------
I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone.. but they've always worked for me.

The most LSD i've ever consumed at one time was the equivelent of 25 hits of liquid( it was on 2 sugar cubes, i saw the guy dose) anyway, yep i went insane. I had tripped 2 days before and had a a wonderful experience and thought i was in for something even greater. I was at college mind you surrounded by kids who had NEVER even been to a rave or knew what acid did. It started out grand but soon turned awry when my little brother emailed me to tell me my dad had just ran over our family dog, and that the dog was dead. I spent the rest of eternity staring at my wall watching this all take place over and over until someone snapped me out of it. Many things happened that day, each event making it all worse. I did a lot of praying which would sometimes ease the anxiety, but it would come back in waves. I tripped a total of 17+ hours and did not fully "recover" for nearly 2 months. What i mean by recover is my brains natural filter of what it found as meaningless information and what wasnt, was damaged. I saw and noticed things i had never seen before. I had super eyesight, GREAT hearing, and also odd, sometimes i could "leave" my body and view whatever local i was by 360 degrees. This was entertaining but made it hard to pay attention to poeple sometimes, or pay attention in class. I also had feelings of reality being a fake. I was faced with wondering what if i totally lost it during my trip and the world i was living in was compelete fantasy, i had left my family behind in sadness over the mental loss of there son, etc. and all teh other implications i could imagine. I soon learned to just live life, be happy, be productive, do the best i can and to not let such wonderings get in the way of me living a mentally healthy life. I think LSd is something that should not be toyed with. Its very powerful and will take its toll on those who are careless. Also i think those that are not very mature should abstain because there interpretation of reality has not been fully formed and anything that can damage that may have permanent affects on those vulnerable. Im just 19 now but began 18 and looking back to last year think i should have given it a little more time. Just remember to educate yourself. The propogation of misinformation is ruining the potential that these drugs hold.
peace
------------------
To use your head you have to go out of your mind- Dr. Tmothy Leary

kay - i'm glad you are ok. that much *liquid* acid, if it really was that much, is scary.
i've done acid twice. the first time, i did one hit, that was on a dried pineapple ring (weird, huh?). it was awesome, but i didn't really trip too hard and i didn't get any visuals. w/ downers and psychedelics, i normally need to take 3 times the normal dosage to get any effects.
then next i decided to try acid, i really wanted to see visuals, so i decided to take 6 hits of liquid acid. the stuff was probably stronger that normal stuff, cause other people who took one hit said it was stronger than times they had done 4 hits.
*that* was a night to remember. basically, i returned to the state of early childhood. i refused to wear clothing, despite my bf's requests (tbis was like 2 weeks after we had started going out, so he was a little freaked out). i ran around my collge campus naked, although i did wear a rain jacket because it was raining outside.
i also had to carry a roll of toilet paper with me everywhere, and i kept having to spit a lot of mucus - it was *really* weird.
when i started peaking, things went crazy. we were trying to watch a movie - mission impossible, the first one - but i thought they were trying to watch the second one which was due to come out really soon. when we arrived our friend was in the middle of the movie, and i *hate* watching movies from the middle which i haven't seen yet. so i freaked out, and basically started screaming at the top of my lungs until they changed the movie. they put in "fear and loathing in las vegas", which i had never seen before. well, *that* was pretty cool and extremely trippy while peaking on acid. it felt like the movie was 10 years long!
towards of end of the movie i went through a LOT of thoughts/philosophical examinations and convinced myself that i was "mother of the universe". soon after this "realization", i began orgasming spontaneously, and orgasmed for 30 minutes, very loudly , without any physical stimulation. i was convinced that i was giving birth to the universe and that it was a divine feeling.
later, as the night went on, i also convinced myself that i was the only person in the universe and that everyone else was variations of me ( side note: due to the extensive thought and logic that night, i still can't convince myself otherwise to this day that we are all one and the same being). this scared me *alot*, even though it was comforting because for that brief time i was no longer terrified of death (which is the most terrifying thing in the world to me).
i really hate the time slow down of psychedelics (one of the main reasons i hate pot) -- i much prefer the speed up of uppers like speed. towards the end of the night on that trip, i *really* wanted to go to sleep but of course i couldn't, and i was terrified of never being able to fall asleep. i realized that reality is *completely) relative, and just as time for me in the normal world was made up of hours , seconds on acid could be like hours in a sober state. as the time slow down increased, i realized that eternity for me, if i took enough acid, could last a second. that *really* scared me, and i really wanted to be tranquilized.
i was looking out the window which faced east, wathcing the sun rise. i could see light coming over the horizon, but i couldn't see the sun yet. it really seemed like forever as i waited for the sun to come over that horizon. then, slowing, the sun came over and i could see the rays of sunlight coming over the ground towards me. this too seemed like another eternity, and i really wondered if the rays of sunlight would ever reach me (understand that normally, the splitsecond the sun comes over the horizon, the light hits you
*immediately*, and that under normal circumstances it wouldn't be possible to watch the light coming over the ground.) i could see the light on the ground below my window, but still the sun hadn't reached me. and then, the moment the light hit my windowsill, i was down. my eyes focused normally, my sense of time returned, and i fell immediately asleep.
what i realized that night was
1) i came close to becoming permanently insane.
2) i will never do acid again.
so please, kay, be careful. you could get lost in your own mind, and never escape.
------------------
"I could not/Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither/Living nor dead, and I knew nothing" - T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

the most intense trip I've ever was 3 hits of blotter. Until then the most I'd ever done at a time was 2 hits, and I had no clue that acid could be that strong, and I've never had any kind of psycadelic experience like it. I took each hit an hour or two apart. I did acid pretty frequently back then, so on one hit I was like "eh, this is fun but I'd like another" so I took another and started having quite a bit of fun, so I figured I'd take that last hit (actually, it was my friends acid and we'd each take a hit at the same time. He took as much as I did plus whatever he'd taken earlier, and apparently tripped for over 24 hours) and, well, my memory gets a bit sketchy after that. I remember sitting in a sofa chair, looking across the room at weird drawing of a flower with an orange background. I couldn't figure out was it was, even tho I'd seen it hundred's of times before, and eventually came to the conclusion that it was a picture of a nun (there is NO black in that picture).
Then, suddenly, I was looping. I just couldn't figure anything out, what I was seeing or hearing, I just didn't know how to interpret it and I was very confused and kept saying "Wait a minute....wait a minute...". My friend thought I was just kidding around and just go's "Dude, will you shut the fuck up!" (he wasn't pissed or anything that's just how we talk to each other) but oddly enough it managed to break my loop, tho I was still very very confused.
Then, we were outside (I vaguely remember going outside because he wanted to smoke a cigarette but he says going outside was my idea). I remember trying to figure out how old I was... I thought I was either 15 or 17 but couldn't figure out for the life of me which one it was (I was actually 16) because all concept of time was lost on me. Then I kept hearing car door slams, at first I didn't think it was really there but I kept hearing them and it was getting me paranoid because we've had cops show up at my friends house before. I went around the side of the house to look out front, but there was a small tree with these long curved leaves in the way and I kept trying to push the leaves out of the way but they wouldn't move (there's no tree there, it's actually a telephone pole) but I moved over so the leaves were out of the way a little bit and saw the front of a cop car in front of the house; this is when I *completely* lost my mind. "Dude, cop!" I yelled to my friend. "Run!". I realize that it's stupid to run from cops, especially when you don't have any more drugs on you, but I was panicked and ran like hell. Some how I made it over 4 fences, running through my friends (not the friend i was tripping with, we were at a different dudes house) back yard, into the yard of the neighborhos behind him, through their yard onto the other side of the block. I remember watching my hands carry me over the fence, but I couldn't feel it at all, the body high was too intense.
By the time I made it over the last fence, I thought I was just an observer, like watching a movie. I was just watching myself jump fences, watching the scenery fly by as I ran. I ran out into the street and was running, just watching everything happen, watching that red car that was parked across the street get closer and closer, and then I was laying on my back, looking at the sky. My friend told me that the noise of me slamming into that car as fast as I could got every dog in the neighborhood barking, but I didn't hear them - who knows. My friend was like "Dude, get up!" and I just wanted to lay there, so I just told him "Nahh I'm just gonna lay here". He yelled at me "GET THE FUCK UP the cops are coming!". I'd forgotten all about the cops, but as soon as he mentioned them I remembered I was supposed to be running.
There was a creek nearby that runs and we ran into (it was like 9:30 at night, and very dark) and we were running down this creek full of sharp rocks and sticks and broken glass (my friend had no shoes on, yet he emerged with his feet in perfect condition). All around me I could see flashlight beems from cop's maglights flashing through the branches, I would look back occasionally and see cop cars parked on the street behind us. But after a couple of minutes of running, it once again became like watching a movie; I saw myself running but I couldn't feel it. I would watch a vine or tree branch hanging in front of me get closer and closer and bounce off and wouldn't even feel it. And a couple of minutes later I didn't know anything at all anymore; I was only running because my friend was telling me too, and I didn't even know he was any more. I remember looking at him, and thinking "maybe I shouldn't listen to him" because I didn't think he actually existed, but he seemed to know what he was doing so I listened to him any way.
Eventually we climbed up the banks of the creek and jumped another fence into some random person's backyard, and we ran up to their front fence and looked onto the street (it was my friend's street), and I saw cop cars parked on both sides of us. My friend told me to jump the fence and run to his house, so that's what I did, and we ran to his house. He was a bit more sane than I was, and reasoned that the first cops we'd seen weren't really there but after the noise we'd made running into parked cars and through the creek behind people's houses and whatnot, somebody had probably called them by now any way. He decided he was going to get his mom to drive us to my house, but he had to go in and talk to her first, leaving me in the backyard by myself. I remember sitting there, trying to figure out what had just happened. I felt like I'd just been born, and I was looking around at everything trying to figure out how anything could exist, does anything exist, etc, etc. Soon, I was so confused and scared that I just didn't care any more, I just wanted it to end. I layed on my side on my friends porch, completely baffled by everything.
I felt a pressure on my back, holding me to the ground; I felt my arms being put behind my back and held there. I knew I was getting arrested, and I didn't care, I was so afraid that I didn't care what happened as long as it ended. And then the porch light came on, and my friend walked out - and we were the only two people out there. "Come on", he said. "My mom's driving us out of here". I was about to get up and looked at my hands. They were all cut up and bleeding, I figured from running through the creek. The cut I payed the most attention was on the tip of my middle finger; it was gashed open, and I could see flesh and veins sticking out. "I can't!" I said, "I'm cut!" He looks at my hands and says "Where?". Where? i thought. My hands were so fucked, how could he not see? I screamed at him "I'M CUT RIGHT THERE!!!" and pointed franticly at my middle finger. "No you're not!" he yelled back "You're just tripping! Now shut the fuck up and let's go!". With that, I looked at my hands and there was no cuts, no blood, only sweat.
Okay, I know this is a horrendously long story. This was the most insane thing I've ever experienced, and when I tell this story I don't like to omit anything because everydetail seemed to matter. I should also mention that throughout the entire trip, I had the chorus from the song "Against the Grain" by Bad Religion playing through my head, and it certainly didn't help things any.
Actually, that's only half the story, but I don't wanna type all of it and I doubt you wanna read it.
Any way, I learned a lot about handling my shit that night. Once I came down enough to realize what I'd just been through, I couldn't believe it. It really sucks to be completely insane, and I'm just glad I made it out of that situation without getting hurt or arrested (hell, I didn't even lose my glasses).