• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Yeah well, I'm more enlightened than you." - The psychonaut dicksizing thread!

I guess I have tried many differant drugs compared to someone who has never experianced them. Im wiser in that aspect, that I know more about drugs but in terms of anything else Im absolutely clueless. There are people nowhere close to enlightenment that are more ahead in life than I am.

My only claims to enlightenment are that I'm pretty happy just about all the time, I've read a lot of books, I'm basically always really nice to people, and I'm really good at sex.

I figure that's what matters anyway, so I'm OK with what I've got going on so far.

Sorry to chime in so late on it, but this one makes a lot of sense. If you're smiling, courteous, and are having good sex, you're probably far and beyond better off than most of us moody, introspective dabblers. ;)

My everyday affect is too dark to call myself enlightened. Even if I just wanted to make a claim about all the different drugs I've taken, I'm sure many of the people here would still beat me quantitatively.

Anyway, enlightenment is pretty hard to define. One may take a psychedelic drug and feel that they have attained true enlightenment. So might one become a sufi and feel that they have attained baqaa billah (eternal life in union with God). Do the two people feel the same way about their state of being? Is either one less correct?

That being said, I'm so in tune with Nature's incessant vibrations that I can feel the bees breathing in China %)

Just like this...

NSFW:
MAN_WITH_A_VERY_BIG_COCK.jpg