• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Yeah well, I'm more enlightened than you." - The psychonaut dicksizing thread!

Bunch'a haters in this thread. Let me break it down for you fools:

Third eye like a dinner plate
Crying DMT
Self like Teo’s friend request box
Totally empty

I sneeze P. Torch cactus snot
Competition? There is not

No gurus to beat me, not even in theory
No homo but I even beat off T. Leary

I N-light B-light with D-light, and twist threads like M. Night
Percepts like a Thunder Cat, yeah my sight’s beyond sight

In the mirror I see God
He do his hair in my image
My mind like a lightning rod
There’s Nirvana in my visage

Now peace out bitches.

sight.jpg

a plus

^ the destruction of ones ego is not just sitting about and abandoning all productive activity.

it is more realizing that this physical body, all the ideaologies and habits & egocentricities, they are not you.

its incredibly hard for me to put it into words as im on a good acid comedown but am i making sense at all?
Ego death is often described as a loss of "I". Going from that definition, during my trips, I desire to both embrace and reject this notion at once. I feel as though I'm one with everything, which would be followed by that there is no "I", no self, only "all", yet I also state "I am", defining what "I" is by comparing myself to everything I am not.

What you described, "all the ideaologies and habits & egocentricities", is what I would say is the subconscious, which is the "human" component of the human conscious experience/existence; the conscious part is everything outside our principles, beliefs, ideas, enculturation, memories, physique, physical senses, behaviors, and even thoughts and feelings, or at least those that are solely the effect of biological function or suggestion (which has a greater influence than you might think; yet our ability to perceive conciousness within our thoughts suggests there is more going on as well). These things only "color" the conscious experience, like different channels on TV.

Last edited:
So enlightened I am, at all times with technical grammar do I speak.

no but seriously I've diagnosed the problem with every single one of your ego-dissolving theories:

you're doing too much. do less.

I'm so psy that I order mushrooms on my cheeseburgers every time I eat out.
And I once did a report in grade school on the effects of acid rain.

Does this new information make me the ++++ psychonaut extraordinaire of BL?

Thing is, if I did any less I'd technically qualify as being dead I think. Would I be more enlightened if catatonic, comatose and corpsed? Probably :D

"Corpsed"? Interesting verb, heh...certainly one-ups "pwned". :D

I'm so enlightened that your ++++ is my +/-.

I am more enlightened because I am Voltaire and I taught Rousseau everything he knows.

Death can't keep up with the number of times i've died and been reborn. I don't tour the dead, the dead tour me. Alexander Shulgin stole my notebook and took all the fame for himself. Hell I was tripping on LSD before Hoffman was born. That's right I created acid, research chemicals, Rock and Roll, and electronic music. Worship me I am all that is hallucinatory.

I thought that this thread was a joke?

I met Alex Grey since he was speaking at an art museum on campus when I was in college.

He's a nice guy and an excellent artist even before he did his vastly popular psychedelic/entheogenic inspired art that he does now.

I'm so enlightened that I get high to come down ;)

(I was hoping this was a serious thread, I would have loved to share the doorways I have opened on my trail to enlightenment.)

Anyways I think Teotzlcoatl has satisfied our dietary dicksizing requirements for the next millennium... so this thread seems like a potential timebomb... but it could be interesting...

hehehe

Third eye like a dinner plate
Crying DMT
Self like Teo’s friend request box
Totally empty

Hahaha! good one, good one

This thread does seem sorta silly... why do we need to prove who is better? Is there REALLY a better? Or just a "Different"?

I convinced myself that i broke time with DMT.
Molested by elves the first time contact was made on DMT.

Some of the most epic stuff is with friends im not going to even get close to referencing.

I have compared some aspects of my life to being something straight out of party monster.... no one has been killed with a hammer yet....

Some other epic things are going to happen...