• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Yahweh and Allah. Are they moral and ethical Gods?

Allah being what muslims call God. We are only permitted to act in violence if someone goes against us first or intends to harm us. We are not even permitted to try to force islam on people who do not listen. Was catholic 21 years and converted and have read the Quaran three times almost now threw. It has multiple scientific facts listed that were delivered to Muhammed 2000 years ago that only our top scientists are learning in this generation. He created the jews, they were repeatedly disobedient, then the gospel, Christians were disobedient. His final word was the Quaran and he will send no more messages until jesus second coming against the anti christ. Proud muslim .

Give me some of those scientific facts. I had no idea that a religion built on the killing of infidels to pave way to heaven contained such. Yea, I can read off several things in the quaran that directly contradict your second statement.

Sorry, I have trouble trusting anything that seems to be based on anecdotal nonsense which completely disregards the idea that if anything (truly) spiritual were to occcur then the preaching of it should be done objectively. And if pressed as true on others, empirical evidence should be presented.

:) Secular.

Last edited:
Just google it Nixiam. Its a doozy. Like anything said to someone living 1500 years ago could be relevant scientifically. Give me a break.

I just read about the stages of man talked about in the Quran.

Human embryos are apparently like that of leeches/blood clots, and later assume the appearance of chewed gum. #Science.

And btw apparently modern synonyms of something in the Quran are viable for three different explanations used as (evidence) to support the (totally not literal) statements of a 1400 year old book on ambiguous "Embryonic Development".

If Muhummad truely understood human development inside the womb then why wasn't science pushed more sooner?

I'm off topic on my own thread. fuk

Last edited:
I think this passage from Numbers 31:7-18, regarding Yahweh's seeming endorsement of the wholesale slaughter of women and little boys -- and sexual enslavement of little girls -- is telling. This is how you attracted men interested in maximizing copies of their genes to your army in the ancient world:

Have you seen this movie?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

First of all, Yahweh and Allah both refer to the same God, because both religions believe in one God and because prophet Muhammed (pbuh) declared himself the last and final messanger, without dismissing the other messengers!

Second of all, the concept of God, or, "creator", is idiotic. Only an idiotic mind can come up with something like this, that "God" created the world. If God created the world, then who created God, IF! We are to talk about CREATION, who created creation? Creation. Creation created creation!

And instead of noticing that fact, we wonder off making up some bullshit story about a policeman in the sky, who created the sky and who watched you...every time you get a blowjob...if you enjoy it too much, or if you slide it too deep...God gets mad.

Also, sūrat l-shūrā (42:11) takes care of your question about Allah's mortality, saying no attributes of this world apply to Allah, except their "list" like the most merciful, etc. lol and you have to say "the most" because if you just say merciful it's blasphemy to the Muslim community. LOL!

:)

That whole creation idea is quite foolish unless you are wondering why a God only creates sinners and never creates non-sinners.

Especially when it is said he hates sinners so much.

Regards
DL

Allah being what muslims call God. We are only permitted to act in violence if someone goes against us first or intends to harm us. We are not even permitted to try to force islam on people who do not listen.

Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished toconfirm the truth by His words: `Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

That verse seems to contradict what you wrote above.

Please clear this up for us.

Regards
DL

I think this passage from Numbers 31:7-18, regarding Yahweh's seeming endorsement of the wholesale slaughter of women and little boys -- and sexual enslavement of little girls -- is telling. This is how you attracted men interested in maximizing copies of their genes to your army in the ancient world:

Samuel Clemens also known as Mark Twain makes specific reference to this madness on which Christianity is based in his book Letters From the Earth. It's short and to the point and I recommend it to everyone interested in the fundamentals of Christianity.

Samuel Clemens also known as Mark Twain makes specific reference to this madness on which Christianity is based in his book Letters From the Earth. It's short and to the point and I recommend it to everyone interested in the fundamentals of Christianity.

I second this.

Regards
DL

I'll pick it up at my library, thank you for the suggestion guys.