• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Xenon vs Nitrous Oxide

Don’t forget that just cuz something has neuroprotective properties it can’t be neurotoxic at certain dose, after long enough exposure, hell even simply neuroprotective at one way and neurotoxic at another way at the same time..

Maybe it's okay if supplementing (hehe) with a GABA agonist as that counteracts the neurotoxicity according to this paper and others.

Man that actually makes me feel worlds better… My brother does this combo often and I worry about him, but he also drinks like a fish soo… lol.

Idk how I missed that, thank you :)

-GC

Man that actually makes me feel worlds better… My brother does this combo often and I worry about him, but he also drinks like a fish soo… lol.

Idk how I missed that, thank you :)

-GC

No worries man

It really is an awesome combo. Personally for me acid+n2o is equally awesome but i guess it's not a new suggestion to you.

xenon is harmless. Morris says xenon is the most europhic drug out there and way more intense than NOS but very similar effects.

Do you trust him?

Since Xe is so heavy it will sink to the bottom of the lungs (unless you lie down) and it will not produce the typical increased CO2 that makes people breathe more frequently. It's simply another inhalational anesthetic. If he had sampled sevoflurane and such, I don't think he would have found much difference.

I've tried Xe and it's funny in that it does the opposite to helium i.e. your voice goes down 2 octaves.

But it's MAC makes it quite safe when you are in the situation of balanced anesthesia. But toking from a bottle is bad.

I like HMs journalism, but it's interesting that MULTIPLE people have informed me that his lab skills are not just bad, but AWFUL. One person got selenium poisoning because of HM's half-arsed lab technique.

So HE doesn't see risk. He also excludes credits from the people who did most of the work. I mean, he's a journalist who is making the most of his lot so I'm not complaining... but I bet if someone ends up dead, it won't make the news or if it does, HE will have a reason to say it wasn't his doing.

If you tell people dangerous drugs are GREAT but won't take the blame if it all goes wrong. Well, that's the difference between a medicinal chemist and a hack.

But maybe I am merely jealous. Isn't the secret to a happy life 'good health and poor memory'.

Don’t forget that just cuz something has neuroprotective properties it can’t be neurotoxic at certain dose, after long enough exposure, hell even simply neuroprotective at one way and neurotoxic at another way at the same time..
This is true of amphetamines.

edit: Dosage-related.