• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xanax vs Klonopin vs Valium

Xanax - my favorite for gettin relaxed and fucked up.

Ativan - my favorite for going to sleep, puts me out FASTER THEN XANAX but has less recreational value.

Valium - Never really got much from it... 40mg was a nice relaxing buzz but nothing to write home about...

^ you switched the lorazapam with the clonazapam. but if everyone is doing it...

Xanax - one of my favorite's gets me fucked drunk quick, as it is a fast acting benzo for panic attacks

Klonopin - this one i take regularly, even at high doses i just get sloppy(as w/ most benzos) good when doing amph

Valium - like most doesn't really do much, this is the benzo most commonly used for alcohol or benzo wd's

1. Klonopin - longest half life, I can take 20 and still be okay, most fun and easiest to avoid withdrawals with. I love being rxed klonopin. It's the kind of thing i like taking every day.

2. Valium - It's just useful. When you need to crash or sleep or mellow out or whatever. It also has a pretty long half life and is good when it comes to withdrawals. Wouldn't want to be rxed it though.

3. Xanax - What can I say that hasn't already been said? Love/hate relationship. Best euphoria, worst everything else. Unpredictable, easy to black out, terrible results when combined with alcohol, violent and sometimes just plain stupid behavior when I'm on it. I hate its withdrawals the most though. They come on like a lightning bolt and are lethal.

Xanax-Good for anxiety as it works quick. Moderate euphoria which is good.

Valium-Valium gives me a unique "feeling", which I like but it's not as good at eliminating anxiety quickly.

Kolonpin-K-pin hits me hard. Good for when I want a deep sleep for a long time.

valium is the only one thats actually ever made me feel fucked up

the other 2 really just made me feel less anxious
unless u take xanax and drink, that feels nice :)

Anyway i have to say:

1. Klonopin, hits hard, very anti-anxiety and sedative.
2. Xanax, anxiety-relife but no power-benzo, good for a boring day at work.
3. Valium, doesnt really do it for me, took 80 mg one time and felt almost nothing, maybe bad india gear :\

Last edited:
well, being an IV drug user for years now (mainly heroin + cocaine, but more heroin), I have concluded that I enjoy fast-acting drugs...you know, "rush-drugs"......drugs that creep are OK, because most of the time they last longer which is good, but I like to get hit like a ton of bricks when I consume something....

Therefore, the short-acting benzos are the ones that I personally like (alprazolam, temazepam, halcion, etc....) I think I'd rather have an intense come-on and not a long high, rather than a gradual come-on, with a longer-duration high.......

However, I do enjoy clonazepam and diazepam for days when I just wanna feel relaxed all day long, not so much to get "fucked up.."

seems like benzo are like colors......everyone has a favorite, and no two people are the same......also there is no "ultimate best benzo"....everyone thinks differently....%)

also to Benzorider; So are we to conclude that Indian-manufactured "knockoffs" aren't as good as the brand-name versions???

We sure can itchy :)

Strange thing was that they where perfectly manufactured, blue, rounded edges, firmly pressed, crack in the middle, named "roche" and "10", you couldnt tell them from a pharmacies blister package...

Hmm sneaky indians :D

Anyway, Couple of K-Pins wouldnt feel totally wrong right now :)

Benzorider said:
We sure can itchy :)

Strange thing was that they where perfectly manufactured, blue, rounded edges, firmly pressed, crack in the middle, named "roche" and "10", you couldnt tell them from a pharmacies blister package...

Hmm sneaky indians :D

Anyway, Couple of K-Pins wouldnt feel totally wrong right now :)

hmmmm......that noticeably different huh (in terms of strength)????? like you might even think that it was bunk all together???? that may keep me from acquiring indian-made meds that I have been thinking about getting lately.....:\

I've never tried klonopin, but I have to put valium ahead of xanax as far as recreational value goes.

Valium gives me a nice relaxed buzz, moderate euphoria, and little loss of motor control. Nice to veg out to a movie with.

Xanax makes me tired, sloppy, and dull. No euphoria. Then I get bored and go to sleep.

Lets see I used each of these hundereds of times.... in order from greatest to least.....

Valium- takes super long to kick in, my whole body feels relaxed, half life of up to 8 days so it lingers in your system.. Klonopin- similiar to valium however it lasts shorter and is more potent..

Xanax- kicks in almost immediately, pretty strong, but can barely feel the lingering effects after about 4-6 hrs...

They are all almost similar except for peak, duration, and half-life, Although benzos dont officially cause Euphoria the calmness of my mind/bod is definetly extremely Euphoric to me

Valium - Gives me the most euphoria and best sleep.

Xanax - I used to love these but for some reason nowadays they don't really do much for me and don't give me that good sleep I used to love. Just make me feel kind of confused.

Klonopin - Never really get high off these, good for anxiety and sleep though. Worst thing about these is a lot of people take more because it doesnt kick in fast and they end up acting crazy and scary all night. I call this stage a klono-coma.

Alprazolam=Very potent, quick acting, short duration (Euphoric)
Diazepam=Long duration, good for muscle pain/problems, good for sleep
Clonazepam=More potent version of diazepam, Equivalent duration

I'd say that alprazolam (Xanax) is clearly the most recreational of the three, though neither of them are actually recreational when administered alone.

Clonazepam is good for controlling anxiety; it lasts for eight to twelve hours and is quite potent, some might even say euphoric. It's very hard on memory and cognitive functioning though,

Diazepam is something that never really seems to affect me with any physical sensation, yet it definitely suppresses anxiety and lasts quite a while. However, it is fairly weak.

For anxiety, I'd recommend clonazepam or another very long acting benzodiazepine. Diazepam is good for anxiety, but not as strong as clonazepam. Xanax is great for panic attacks but its downfall is that it does not last long.

I hope you make the right decision and won't be back here in several months, like myself, talking of how benzodiazepine addiction is so terrible, lunarDISCObanquet.

Cheers. Take care. %)