• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

XANAX takes hours to take effect

I didn't. I took 5mg earlier in the day, and 5mg that evening. 10mg total. A lot, and I never normally take that much. I was just experimenting.

Oh ok well you said you were taking 1mg pills earlier then you said you'd done 20 at once, so. That's why I thought you had taken 20 mg at once.

Hmm, dunno how you define naive. I've been taking/abusing them for 20 years or more. 5 is a lot but I've done 20 at once. I'm just curious why after 3 times getting a whack out of the 5 at once, the 4th time provided no sign of entrance at all. And I wasn't sleep afterwards, either. Pills came out of the same strip as the previous 5.
It must be something with regards to tolerance... I've used/abused Benzos for over 10 years now, and had similar experiences with doses and effects/non-effects/NOFX.

I have never gotten euphoric from benzos, just relaxed. Well the first time I took then i felt a bit high but that didn't last.
Be careful benzo withdrawal can kill you and its the worst mind fuck you will ever feel
Be careful