• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Wtf, how do people do such large lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so let's get back to dicksizing

I do half a gram shots and use a gold painted hooker to prepare my shot on.

so let's get back to dicksizing

I do half a gram shots and use a gold painted hooker to prepare my shot on.

Loser, if you're not doing at least 3/4 gram off of a banging playboy model then you're doing it wrong.

Thanks for the replies, I didn't get a chance to read them because I fell asleep.

Also, I forgot to mention I don't drink alcohol with blow ever so I enjoy it as it is and it's amazing IMO. It's like a chill stimulation, mildly empathetic, very euphoric, social clarity and fun on it's own. So it can't be "cocaethylene" that is making me feel uncomfortable with bigger lines since I didn't drink during the times I attempted bigger lines to see what all the fuss was about.

I don't see a reason to add alcohol to the mix which creates cocaethylene(dangerous to body, possible death ect.) and a worse hangover(dehydration) and from my experience the few times I drank with it. Cocaethylene actually feels more edgy IMO so I prefer the chilled out feeling of blow by itself or with a safer small dose of a benzo or opiate(always SMALL dose for harm reduction) if you feel like it. Benzos are very safe for blow because they actually make doing a lot of blow easier on your heart if you are doing lots and/or in a small window of time.

Sounds like you wouldn't have posted this if you weren't on coke...

So? It was a fun night all around including posting ONE THREAD on BL ;)

5. maybe your coke is cut with meth making the cardiac stress much higher

Can't be this because I come down within exactly 2 hours after doing my last bit and I can sleep very soon after that and generally feel quite good even without benzos(although benzos help the 2 hour comedown soooo much).. I think it's just that like you said I may be sensitive and also it's good stuff apparently. I think I may just be extra sensitive though, which is strange since I have a bit of a tolerance.

That's one thing I love about blow though, within 2 hours of the last line/bump I feel quite good after that short comw down and near normal for having indulged in such a awesome vice/substance. I just get hungry and a bit tired. Also I always use a "neti pot"(sea salt, baking soda mix) at the end of the night to flush out my nose so it never bugs me and makes the comedown way more nice too.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I totally feel what you're saying. I always enjoyed coke the most while by myself. Otherwise it always seemed like there were competing voices about the coke. You know, that line's too small, I paid my share too! Don't go through it too fast, relax and enjoy it. Etc. etc.... Hell, if I just bought a gram of coke to enjoy, I don't need anyone telling me how to prep lines, how much I should do, how often I do lines or especially to chill out. Are you freakin' kidding me!

haha Totally man. Shouldn't be an anxious experience ever. Set and setting is def important IMO.

So it does, wikipedia gave me more insight. Thanks.

I wouldn't recommend combining it with alcohol if you have good quality stuff, it makes it more edgy and to counter the edge you need to keep drinking beer but all it does is cover up the awful effects that alcohol itself is causing. Just my opinion, be careful combining them and keep the alcohol to a small amount. In the name of harm reduction.

If anything instead get a benzo like valium or xanax and if you have no benzo tolerance then take 0.5mg of Xanax(quarter of a bar) or 5-10mg Valium before doing your blow instead of alcohol..... it's so much safer.. It will safely relax you while you party with low quality blow and save you money and be safer for your body....you can't die from combining benzo and blow....unless you OD on blow itself of course. Unlike opiates, benzos are a "Safe" downer to combine with blow but again keep the benzo dose low.

Last edited:
I find coke to be fucking horrible without alcohol. I have no idea why.

I guess the comedown is too depressing not to say boring. Besides, all the paranoia.
I'm done with Coke for ages but I remember not having a good time with it at some point.

Most of the times I'd buy too much and getting so paranoid afterwards I'd just through everything away.
Not only once, but many times.

I stopped using as I got sick of feeling like that. In the beginning it was quite interesting I thought at that time this would be a great thing to be done recreationally.

I kept doing it all the time and suddenly I realized I started to get paranoid without even using it. That was when I lost my interest completely.
Just like that.

Last edited:
I drink tons before doing but once ive started i lose the urge. just tastes like shit. mixing with benzos is great but usually results in doing things ill regret the next day ha but awesome after to sleep.

i can get around ~10 lines from a 'gram' but recently my dealer told me the grams are actually 0.7g, however, i get good coke so it isn't a problem. not tested but i'm close to columbia.

my lines are the length of my iPhone 4s screen. the actual screen, not the part that has the home button and ear speaker.

i haven't done any lines in a long time as i switched my ROA to the oral route due to the smoother ride it produces.

when i get back to my home country i'd prob sniff it again just cuz it's fun every once in a while. i can't use it as my party drug by default because it isn't enjoyable in big parties. i would enjoy it more in a relaxed setting with some friends.

huge lines just make me tweak hard and i can't really enjoy them. gotta be drunk then do avg sized lines :D

i can get around ~10 lines from a 'gram' but recently my dealer told me the grams are actually 0.7g, however, i get good coke so it isn't a problem. not tested but i'm close to columbia.

my lines are the length of my iPhone 4s screen. the actual screen, not the part that has the home button and ear speaker.

i haven't done any lines in a long time as i switched my ROA to the oral route due to the smoother ride it produces.

when i get back to my home country i'd prob sniff it again just cuz it's fun every once in a while. i can't use it as my party drug by default because it isn't enjoyable in big parties. i would enjoy it more in a relaxed setting with some friends.

huge lines just make me tweak hard and i can't really enjoy them. gotta be drunk then do avg sized lines :D

Yea large lines make you tweak hard cause it's too much and not only feels awful but is hard on your body/heart. Using alcohol to cover up doing too much coke in a small amount of time/large lines is just really harmful because you aren't aware of the harm since alcohol makes it tolerable and for some people "better". But really if you try doing smaller skinny lines assuming you have good stuff then you shouldn't need alcohol since you won't feel tweaked. Good blow feels very clean in its stimulation, start small and move up and make sure not to keep doing lines in a small window of time or that also causes the edgy and overwhelming feeling.

Everyone is different with how much they can handle(tolerance and body chemistry) but alcohol+blow is not good for anyone. If you must do large lines then use benzos instead to counter the excessive amounts you are doing or doing too much in a small amount of time. It is actually good for your heart to be on benzos if you are going crazy with higher doses and benzos are generally good for doing with blow overall as long as you don't get addicted to benzos for some reason. Don't take much benzo though just take a small amount just to take the edge off so you don't get too benzoed out and make bad choices. Gotta be smart when using harder drugs guys. Also if you take too high of a dose of a benzo then it can cover up the euphoria of blow, but just a small bit makes everything nice if you are the type of person who just can't feel chill on blow or if you have crappy blow cut with stuff that makes ya feel bad. In that case don't do blow unless you can get the good stuff anyway, you gotta know the right people because quality stuff is out there.

Cocaethylene raises your heart beat/blood pressure even more than blow alone and not only that but the edgy feeling increases too, it's just that you don't notice it because alcohol makes you intoxicated(and thus more relaxed) and less aware. Even if it feels relaxing and better, it's even harder on your body you have to realize this.

Be safe guys, pretty much all cocaine deaths and probably even the health problems people have from cocaine abuse comes from combining it with alcohol as well as other stimulants/drugs that work on dopamine/serotonin such as MXE and tramadol. Always do research, harm reduction is important.

If you're gonna indulge in this great vice we call cocaine then at least be smart about it because it's not as bad as people think, sure it's not healthy but look how nearly EVERYONE who does it drinks with it. This is also why people act like fools, talk excessively without waiting their turn and generally act like dicks. cocaethylene makes people extremely stimulated and they don't realize how high they look since the alcohol dulls their senses so much to even notice.

Doin' cocaine alone with the perfect size line/bump I feel that conversation flows better and is even more like MDMA in a subtle way, it feels chill and more happy instead of intensely speedy. If you feel anxious on good blow then do small lines at a time and don't do too much within a small amount of time. There is only so much you can do within the window of 1 hour and you have to play around with it to know about how big is right for the potency of the material you have. The right amount is awesome but if you go over then yea you are gonna THINK you need a beer to chill but really you just need to learn how to do it right and enjoy your night without anxiousness.

Last edited:
Hey,

Sounds to me like you're relatively young and inexperienced. In saying that I believe that there are people who either cope really well and easily with the effects and Others that are easily stimulated (like me) and look for a different effect from stimulants. It never changes. My wife can do as much as she wants, can stop when she wants and can sleep easily. Enjoys it when she wants and doesn't crave more. I on the other hand, despite doing it quite regularly (maybe average once a month for 12 years), have always been been compulsive with it.

I've learnt the difference is that I look to be it of my head with euphoria, chatting away, and can't stop whilst I still have it available to me. I will take bigger lines than most people and get more fucked till I can't even speak because I'm over stimulated.

The fact at you can do it alone and still enjoy the experience and control your input is very strange to me, and I somewhat admire it. I've enjoyed it with close friends - the chatting and deep discussions. My lowest points in life have come when I've secretly stayed up alone doing it because I can't stop and everyone is asleep.

I guess what I'm saying is that everyone is different and are looking for something different from the drug. If you enjoy it and can control it then go ahead and don't worry about line sizes etc. however be warned that this is a stimulant and doing it alone is dangerous becaus there's no one else there to regulate you.

I've done it on and off for 12 years with no ill effects, apart from the fact that I'm compulsive with it and hate that element of it personally so it's no good for me

Good Luck

That's true and false. Sure smart lines is a more efficient use of it. But some people only enjoy it if they get a high impact hit from it. Which comes from short high doses. Totally stupid agreed, but it's a different experience

Agreed. That's why fiends always have their own stash so they can have as much as they want

Extremely dangerous. The biggest risk to healthy young people is stopping breathing and this increases that risk. That said, benzos seriously reduce the anxiety of comedown and allow sensitive people to sleep. The downside to that is that those people are more likely to use regularly and form a habit as the down side is reduced

Sounds like you're gettin. Extremely rare good shit. I've never tried anything like that. My friend did once and said a tiny line lasted hours. The chance of overdose on snorting cut cocaine is very low. If you are to die from it its most likely due to weak heart function or a combination with another opiate or benzo which slows he heart or makes you stop breathing.

If you're doing it compulsively for three days straight you ought to reach out for help. Especially if you haven't slept. The effect of the drug depletes after a certain amount I.e) there is a maximum level and amount you can do before if doesn't add any effect. Your serotonin levels only respond so much, plus your nasal cavity will become England's and stop allowing you to snort more. It's not a long term drug at all. After a long binge all you feel is the need for more and anxiety.

Seriously, this does not sound like coke at all. Typically regardless of the quality, you feel anxious at the end and can't sleep for hours. The comedown is brutal albeit short. You definitely don't want to eat, you definitely don't feel euphoric. The lack of sleep is usually the onto long term down side

Everyone is different I suppose but you are rare. People generally struggle to sleep for hours. Anxiety is the biggest problem and a need for more regardless of all reason. If that isn't the case with you then maybe you're the rare guy this stupid drug is suited to....

You were lucky trust me. Despite the fact it doesn't suit me at all I keep using it recreationally and never actually enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.