• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Wtf, how do people do such large lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

killo

Bluelighter
I have been reading various threads throughout psychoactive forums and I have seen so many posts where people claim to only get 3-4 lines from a gram or they even snort a gram in 1 line.

Is it rare to get good blow or what? If I were to snort half a gram even only snort 4 lines from a half gram of the blow I get then I would feel uncomfortable because the coke would be too intense and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the euphoria and would feel I overdid it. And I even have a tolerance, I still can't do huge fat lines like the ones people claim to do. IMO there is a certain point where doing too much in a short time(whether multiple lines or one ridiculously big one) would not add to euphoria but would just make me feel too stimulated not to mention scared because my heart would be beating too much and I would feel quite anxious. Yet doing lines that are somewhat skinny and are this long:

-----------

A line like that has me feeling great and is by no means threshold effects because it feels like coke is supposed to feel like: chill stimulation, euphoria, MDMA-like empathy(although not as intense), clean physical and mental energy, no jitters at all. Doing a line too large is always uncomfortable for me. I just wonder can people who do this with good blow that is not as cut and still enjoy the effects without worrying and feeling too stimulated. I can't even feel euphoria with lines too big, it's like side effects cover up the clean feeling of good blow. If I Wait an hour for the overly intense feeling to subside and do a smaller line I instantly feel the euphoria that was not present in massive lines.

How is it that people are snorting such large lines? Is it because their blow is so cut? Jeez, I guess I am blessed(or not, since having a good connection means spending hard earned money on this vice) with my source.

I can get like 20 lines or so from a half gram'ish. It seems to last for hours and hours, how are people doing a half gram in 2 hours or less? Wowza.

Sorry if I repeated myself too much in this thread, have been doing blow all night(11 hours, finally about to call it a night :)

That's right, 60$ worth of blow lasted me 11 hours and I have a tolerance and do it once or twice a week. I kinda wish I had someone to share it with this time just so the session wouldn't have been too long lol. Helluva drug indeed. I don't mind chillin by myself with this stuff though some people would say I have a problem for doing it alone but whatever lol. I am introverted so I enjoy reflecting, reading and doing stuff while playing around with it.

This thread shouldn't have been too long but that's blow for ya. ;)

Last edited:
And, when people do such huge lines they generally waste a lot. From snorting so much, the person will end up getting most of it too far back in the nose/down the throat. You can only have so much powder in your nose to absorb into the mucous membranes. So when people are doing 4 lines from a g they're definitely wasting it

I think sometimes it is a show off thing, especially in public with young people newer to using. You know, a dick-sizing type thing "look how much I can do".

Obviously what you're doing is working for you so stick to it

Sounds like you wouldn't have posted this if you weren't on coke...

I don't really see anyone doing a 1 gram line lol. That would be the dumbest thing ever and an incredible waste of cocaine.

Doing large lines is a good way to make sure you aren't absorbing most of what you're putting up your nose....

Instead, make the powder as fine as possible and do much smaller lines. It'll be much better on your nose and you'll absorb way more.

this is why i hated everyone who did coke in high school. i was used to the real $100-120/g fishscale while they did their $60/g local shit. they always talked like big shit like yooo i did soo much blow this weekend. let one of them do a line of my shit and he wasnt talking like big shit anymore ;P

I don't mind chillin by myself with this stuff though some people would say I have a problem for doing it alone but whatever lol. I am introverted so I enjoy reflecting, reading and doing stuff while playing around with it.

I totally feel what you're saying. I always enjoyed coke the most while by myself. Otherwise it always seemed like there were competing voices about the coke. You know, that line's too small, I paid my share too! Don't go through it too fast, relax and enjoy it. Etc. etc.... Hell, if I just bought a gram of coke to enjoy, I don't need anyone telling me how to prep lines, how much I should do, how often I do lines or especially to chill out. Are you freakin' kidding me!

I used to love big fat lines, especially the first one on the drive home. Mmmmm. I could never just buy a g, that would just piss me off.

Tolerance and Quality, We are all just chasing one and running from the other my friends

im pretty sure a one gram line of quality coke would kill like 99% of people that arent insanely tolerant. even if it wasnt that good, like 60% purity (which is good, but if you know the right people, it isnt uncommon to get 85%-90% purity) then you are talking about 600 milligrams of pure cocaine. in one hit.. that would cause a heart attack in most people.
back when coke was my thing.. i would do lines like you described.. every 30-40 mins. and was very high and satisfied. i am sure that even half a gram of that stuff would kill. this was verified good shit (~90% tested large batches) that was uncut straight from Peru. so im not sure what level of purity you guys are getting. but if u are able to do one line that is a gram, it must be less than 15-20% pure

^I'm with you there, except I won't do it without benzos. I dont drink.. but coke is so much better with a benzo before.. and after. and during. opiates work too, but thats more dangerous.

It all comes down to quality and cutting agents. In my past, a match stick line of cut blow would leave me checking my BP, managing panic attacks, extreme paranoia, and feeling like I was going to die. When you get raw, uncut and pure product, you can take larger doses and it actually has VERY few negative side effects and almost feels like a health supplement.

Also, people die all the time from acute cocaine toxicity and it's been scientifically proven that African Americans can handle higher doses of cocaine, which I've found to be true from my observations. I never do coke and if I do it's once a year max but I refuse to get it unless I have a decent benzo supply to lower blood pressure.

I was crashing off coke one time and had a dealer friend who broke open a gram and put it corner to corner on my table and said if your fiending do all of it on me. Idk if this was some twisted bet or what but I had to turn him down and its pissed me off ever since, like man can't I just do like 2 rails, you don't need to OD me.

As far as answers 1. Your getting good coke, at least compared to them.
2. Their tolerances are stupid high probably from smoking crack or injecting
3. Giant rails end up dripping down your nose and being used PO or sublingually and coke has crappy bioavailability that way
4. Maybe your just sensitive to stimulants.
5. maybe your coke is cut with meth making the cardiac stress much higher

Summary no one is guna know exactly but just be happy and don't try to do quarter gram lines EVER unless you titrated up to that starting with like. .08 lines. (correct that if its wrong please I'm not a coke expert and 80 mgs of pure might be lethal for all I know)

Last edited:
gmlifer cocoaethylene (sp) is what your reffering too and I actually just prefer a straight blow high and consider alcohol a solvent not something you should injest.

I can't take big lines of anything at once, no matter what. It just bothers me.
But with coke, I'm getting at least 50% pure shit. One time it burned the hell out of my nose and I got super sick, then again I had just eaten right after I took it. Probably not a good idea. If it looks good and fluffed up to me then it's a decent purity.
I usually get 3 lines out of a half g, medium sized, and with no stable tolerance I end up sharing them anyways.

I have (had is probably more apt now) a low tolerance and I think I am sensitive to stimulants. I don't do large lines. However, I am prone to sit and doodle with it, taking a bunch of lines. I had .5g last me most of a night, with 3-4 hours spent drawing in the powder. Except for tonight. I smashed a gram in 6-8 hours. But after 4 days and 2.5 grams...tolerance seems to have climbed rapidly.

And tonight was the night I realized: I have a problem, and I probably injured my nose.

^I'm with you there, except I won't do it without benzos. I dont drink.. but coke is so much better with a benzo before.. and after. and during. opiates work too, but thats more dangerous.

Looks like thats next on my agenda.

I've tried benzos with MDMA and that didn't go so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.