• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wrong place at the wrong time, Attemped drug bust.

In qld iv been with my mates walking down the street when the cops have pulled over and made them empty their beers before fineing them i think $75 for drinking in public. Otherwise I don't care if you believe me or not, you wanner know, find out yourself.

QLD and NSW laws are different. In NSW, you can pretty much drink in public anywhere you want, unless signposted otherwise. In QLD, you receive a fine if you are caught drinking pretty much anywhere in public.

In S.A. you can have an open beer in your car as long as your not over 0.05 or if your driving in a " Dry zone" .

damn queensland must suck. didn't that smug little rat kevin rudd come from there?
poor excuse for a PM.
edit: woops that was a little negative, sorry :)

This_is_my_alias said:
QLD and NSW laws are different. In NSW, you can pretty much drink in public anywhere you want, unless signposted otherwise. In QLD, you receive a fine if you are caught drinking pretty much anywhere in public.

I think it's at the discretion of the officer in QLD. I've been pulled over in the past with a bottle, the cops in both instances have just leaned out of the car and told me to pour it down the drain.
The first time I actually hid the bottle, then went back to get it and they caught me :| so they made me pour it out :)