• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wrong place at the wrong time, Attemped drug bust.

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
U don't want the dog squad on ya, once they smell blood, they'll sniff around for months, even years. I'd move and change car, but i'm paranoid.
But just coz your paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get u!!

Paranoia is very good thing when it comes to drugs. in both supply and demand

En_warp said:
Paranoia is very good thing when it comes to drugs. in both supply and demand

Absolutely!! You gotta ALWAYS watch ya back huh. Unfortunately drugs can turn good friends into enemies in disguise. Not to mention the constant harrasement from law enforcment.:X

Removed comment.

You are all engaged in illegal activities. Like what the fuck, four (4) WRX's, and Teddles, obviously your omitting crucial facts. The cops don't have people under surveillance for nothing. Just because you won't carrying any shit do don't mean shit.

Don't get me wrong, I am utterly opposed to criminalisation regarding drugs however i'm equally opposed to the fuck nuts that we currently have running the black market on drugs. These people are the last people I'd engage to run a cake fucking sale let alone producing complex chemicals in a safe and c;ean fashion. Don't get me started on the environmental damage that has been caused by producing amphetamines and such. Huge damage, unregulated whatsoever.

sigh

Edit- lil angel15

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of facts WERE removed from my post ten minutes after it was posted. I Am not an angel nor Am I the Anti-christ

Edit- If you continue to make comments like these you will be warned again. Consider this your first and final warning. lil angel15

Before I start insulting the thread is not against the rules, especially when its supported by a logically critical argument. I deeply resent moderators censoring my post.

dnaenterprises1@ya said:
And what quality chemicals at cost price are you blessing us with chugs??

Edit

Edit

Are you happy now, does that qualify me to discuss critically the manufacturer and trafficking of proscribed substances? For that matter should I ask for your qualifications?

No, the truth evident in your words is enough for me, if your capable of arguing constructively.

Teddles said:
A lot of facts WERE removed from my post ten minutes after it was posted. I Am not an angel nor Am I the Anti-christ

Places, people, and other identifying comments were removed. Nothing that detracted from the sub-text of the post.

Teddles said:
I kinda get the arse-up-me when someone who has posted dodgey shit before gets high and mighty and starts having a Good-old-go at posters. Give it a rest:) I do really like "bake sale" though.

Who's getting high and might? Someone critically questions your post and woah its the end of the world.

What was omitted was whether or not your associates were involved in using drugs, whether or not they were involved in drug trafficking.

Edit- Removed quote.

My behaviour in critically discussing your post and arguing that idiots and wankers (I'm sure that you all masturbate) are involved in producing drugs, has nothing to do whether I need a hit or not.

Its those sorts of negative generalisation that give safe, responsible and legitimate users of narcotics and psychedelics a bad name.

Like that drug users have bad memories and are incapable of discharging their responsibleness, or whom talk shit and cannot construct a comprehensible logical argument or criticism.

Furthermore whether I'm an addict or not does not alter my argument.

mcwally said:
wtf are you on about chugs your confused :p

My point was that the manufacture and trafficking of narcotics, and psychedelics in this country are run by a dismal lot that I would nay ask to look after my cat let alone produce complex chemicals for the consumption by human beings.

The current system produces unhinged, possibly violent (albeit intelligent) individuals from a adversarial environment born from heavy handed criminalisation, corrupt law enforcement, and a market that produces stratospheric profit margins.

Although many have spoke about the people and systems involved to maintain and grow this despiscable of black markets, my main point although self-evident, but even more so after reading some of the posts in this thread, is that utter cretins run the drug trade, at every level.

This sort of self-congratulatory, hey I out foxed the coppers bullshit. This oh so innocent posting about purchasing four (4) WRX's at the same time but hey we're not involved in anything illegal coy argument does not float with me.

If this is the quality of people involved the drug trade (and I have no doubt that some of the people in this thread are) then god fucking help us.

I honestly believe legitimate, reasonable, responsible drug use is a inalienable right of, that to alter our conciousness as we see fit. No different then the inalienable right involved regarding sexuality.

Those who walked the Mardi Gras 30 odd years ago didn't do by showing how stupid and irresponsible they were. They showed the world that reasonable, responsible people could be gay and who engage in homosexual intercourse in a safe and responsible manner.

The same goes for for drugs, and altering our consciousness. We must present from the ground up that individuals are capable of conducting their life choices in a safe and reasonable manner.

You people and those who who support the illegal black market are doing absolutely no favours to those who truly want freedom.

I admit i've partaking in illegal drugs produced by black means however as the days go by I realise how such behaviour and contradicts and compromises what little remains of a legtimate position.

We should be aiming for decriminalisation, large scale education and health programs and ultimately the state production and distribution of narcotics. This sort of system should be underpinned by the GP system licensing the individual as fit, educated , and responsible to consume drugs.

Yet how can we get people to listen to us when those around us fuck it up for the rest of us?

Note: I appreciate that I've gone about my point in a strange fashion, picking a thread that over 12 months old and about an individual who is seemingly engaged the harmless conduct of picking up a friend and driving them to work.

Yet ultimately even if this was the case Teddles and your absolutely not involved in the drug trade (or associated with people who are) then this still does not reduce or undermine my argument.

and god (or whomever is out there) help us try to achieve real freedoms.

Edit-
I deeply resent moderators censoring my post
- Well thats very easy to fix- keep to the guidelines and no one will touch your posts. lil angel15

chugs I totally understand what you're saying but this is probably the wrong place to make your point, and you are, for the most part; preaching to the converted. Some important details were removed from the original post by myself, a long time ago... having said that, making inferrences from what was posted is also unhelpful and probably unfair.

If you want to post a tirade against those that control and operate the drug trade, I suggest you start your own thread. Thanks

Chugs, while i don't trust Outlaw motorcycle gangs ( who shall remain nameless of course) i'm also not sure about having the pharma companies running the show either. They have a terrible habit (as do illegal dealers) of putting profit before anything else. In the underworld, we MOSTLY keep things between mates, and although obscene profits are to be made, for the most part you can always get what you want. Now don't get me wrong, i am TOTALLY and 100% for decriminalisation, but it needs to be controlled by addiction and pharmacology experts and not turned into yet another cash cow for private enterprise to corner the entire global market and have a captive market worse than alcohol or tobacco could ever be. Complex issue.

nofx said:
That would never, ever fly in America.

hell no that wouldn't fly in America. I got pulled over one time, like a year ago, for no reason. The cop came up to my car and asked for my ID and registration. I ask "why did u pull me over, I did nothing wrong." The cop said that they had got a call about a car that fit the description of my car and that it was under the influence of drugs? yeah i have no idea, cops are so stupid. The cop then asks me to step out and another cop is pulling up at this time and im just thinking to myself "omg this is gonna take forever." Once im out of the car the first cop that pulled me over just opens my door and starts looking around and searching my car, IM NO JOKING. I go "Sir did I say you could search my car?" the cop gives some stoopid ass response that I don't remember. I didnt really care cuz i knew there was nothing in the car and I wasn't under the influence of any drugs at the time.. Anyways I had two empty bottles of my prescription from the month b4. They were 10mg Valium and 7.5/325 Hydrocodones. He brings the two empty bottles and asks "uhhh why are you taking these medications, they are pretty strong," and remember guys MY NAME is on both bottles and both bottles were over 30days old so of course the pills were gone. I then say "well thats really none of your business." The cop gets furious and rushes back to my car to search it even more. While the 2nd cop trys to be my friend, like it was a prime example of that 'good cop, bad cop' scenario. lol the cop after about searching my car for 20mins gets out and conducts a field sobriety test on me and of course i pass it. The cop then gives me a fucking ticket for "Failure to maintain lane" this was complete bullshit and the only reason he gave me it was b/c he was pissed that he pulled me over and just thought that i deserved a ticket for something so he gave me that. I was outraged and took it to court and got it reduced but still had to pay a fine. It was complete bullshit and was the day i lost all faith in police officers and have had nothing but bad experiences with cops in the future of this happening and the past of it happening. To this day I have zero respect for police officers and think they are all pretty much ignorant individuals. Oh wow i get pissed just thinking of all the injustices that have been displayed upon me. :X

since when is it illegal to have an open beer bottle in your car?
thought that was in america?

You can't have an open beer in your car in aussie. Well, drinking in a car is considered drinking in public anyway. Figure that's how they interpret that.

static_mind said:
You can't have an open beer in your car in aussie. Well, drinking in a car is considered drinking in public anyway. Figure that's how they interpret that.
again, can someone show my some laws about this (i'm guessing it'd be a state thing)?
and as to drinking in public, i thought that was only if it was an alcohol free zone. i've been drinking on the street with my mates, and cops came over and told us they had received a noise complaint so could we turn down the music. haha

Mr TIMO said:
again, can someone show my some laws about this (i'm guessing it'd be a state thing)?

I know In QLD and NSW you aren't even allowed to have mates drinking in the car. We've been warned several times but never charged for it. Although I do agree with that law to a degree... Drunk mates in the back seat while you're trying to drive can be pretty dangerous.

Have never heard that you can't have a drink whilst driving as long as you are under the limit. (In SA)
But of course if you have just had a swig of beer, your alcohol reading will be through the roof and you'd have to take a blood test to get an accurate result.
Very interested to know if there is a law against drinking whilst driving.

And you can drink in public and parks and such as long as it isn't a specified dry zone.

Mr TIMO said:
still waiting for someone to prove it to me...

Just ask a cop, they usually know ;) And its not like there would be a shortage of them in your local clubbing district. Probably not a good idea to ask an RBT officer though, could look a bit suspect.

I've been in a car that was pulled over for an RBT and I was drinking a beer, they didn't say anything :|

in NSW, passengers are allowed to consume/have an open beer (and for the record be as legless as they like), but the driver is not. if it was proven a driver was drinking whilst driving (even if under the actual limit) they are still able to be charged.