• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice Writing book and have questions about relationships between women

My ex told me these horrible things about the girl he was engaged to before me. After the divorce, I started talking to her, and, SURPRISE! She wasn’t the horrible person he made her out to be. Not only that, but he had told me a twisted (from her perspective) version of events, set up to make him look totally innocent and her look psychotic. From this, I learned that if a guy tells you all these horror stories about their ex, probably you should take it with a grain of salt. And maybe not date that person, either, because just imagine what they’ll say about you, later?

I’ve met some of his current gfs. They’re all very nice (well, with one notable exception, but he knows she’s nuts by now, lol) and I endeavored to be friendly and polite back. The only thing I care about now is that they’re good to my kids. My kids are the saving grace of that whole shitty relationship, and they’re the thing I’m most proud of. But I do wonder what he’s told his gfs, lol. I think of it with amusement these days because I know that he’s a narcissist (officially diagnosed) and any of those girls that want him are welcome to him. I just feel more sorry for the girls in the end; he’s changed a bit for the better, but not THAT much. They’re still gonna have to put up with the fact that HE is the center of the world in his eyes (before even his kids, which was and is a major problem.) Honestly, anyone who puts up with that long-term has serious self-esteem issues. Take it from someone who knows. 🙋🏻‍♀️
Thank you for the perspective from the ex- with the kids. Were you married? No matter what he might tell the girlfriends, you should know that you are the mother of his children so you should always be respected for that. You have that which is worth gold to alot of the competative girls. Sorry for the spelling. I really appreciate the feedback.

V

Thank you for the perspective from the ex- with the kids. Were you married? No matter what he might tell the girlfriends, you should know that you are the mother of his children so you should always be respected for that. You have that which is worth gold to alot of the competative girls. Sorry for the spelling. I really appreciate the feedback.

V
Yes, we were married for almost 14 years