• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Wow... LSA blew LSD out of the water had the best trip of my life last night.

countless people have had +4 trips on lysergamides from seeds, me included. Are you really so up there, as to assume that none of us who find an ally in these seeds know what a full 500ug of clean LSD-25 trip is like?

Yeah buddy! There are many of us that feel that same way. Seeds can and have been right up there with the best acid. Naturally acid is easier, but too many people underestimate the seeds for some reason. It could be the variation as stated. And to think that someone will say "welll then you've never had good acid", bahahahah, if they only knew. 20 years going to 20 Dead shows a year says different!

Since getting older and away from the scene, I have to resort to MGS or HBWS for a good night these days. I would not know what is circulating these days as acid. I think it fell away from me around 2002. But from 1975-2002, um, yeah, there has been many types, many forms, all beautiful. And I can still say seeds are a valid ally that can even be reached for even if one has good acid.

I do have to say I am surprised to hear that other things are being passed off as LSD these days. That was pretty non existent (at least for people who knew people) in those years I mentioned. I really do think the Grateful Dead tours spread it around very nicely back then.

sounds alot like my first LSA experience. seeds from lowes. 9 grams heavenly blues with some flying saucers. best trip ive ever had. 8 hours of what could only be described as LSD 25 like. ive taken "LSD" since quite a few times it never comes close in comparison even the good stuff that gave me visuals wasnt even close to scratching the surface of the 9 gram trip. beautiful visuals. incredible religious experience. threw up like 20 minutes after chugging chopped seeds in a diet coke. power puked all at once. some of it blasted out of my nose, i kinda wonder if the reverse insufflation aided the experience a little bit. often i find the LSD to have some kinda rat poison in it.. strychnine.... strychnine psilocybin. or ... ya know.. modern day street lsd... you get some fractals out of it but it still isnt even close. the REAL LSA trip is like the real LSD 25 trip. its like hoffmans bike ride or something. are you sure you did 21 grams? theres no way you all at once ate 21 grams. thats hard to believe. 21 grams and theyd have to cut your freakin legs off man. i find HBWR isnt the same thing. more of a mass distraction. they have 10 times the seed poison alkaloid and no ergometrine. ive tried a few times to repeat my experience but i never get the ones grown in the same place as that one time. only eaten them 4 times. but right now i have 8 grams of holland grown burpee selects and i think im gonna eat em in a few hours and hopefully ill experience the gowing beauty of early morning madness. ohh the glory

Your right on one thing: LSA is a much clearer trip than the shrooms, but there are no visuals to speak of--at least not the overwhelming kind like high dose LSD presents; and certainly not the caliber of near anything else

if your not getting crazy LSD 25 like visuals then you arent even on LSA your on seed poison.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds alot like my first LSA experience. seeds from lowes. 9 grams heavenly blues with some flying saucers. best trip ive ever had. 8 hours of what could only be described as LSD 25 like. ive taken "LSD" since quite a few times it never comes close in comparison even the good stuff that gave me visuals wasnt even close to scratching the surface of the 9 gram trip. beautiful visuals. incredible religious experience. threw up like 20 minutes after chugging chopped seeds in a diet coke. power puked all at once. some of it blasted out of my nose, i kinda wonder if the reverse insufflation aided the experience a little bit. often i find the LSD to have some kinda rat poison in it.. strychnine.... strychnine psilocybin. or ... ya know.. modern day street lsd... you get some fractals out of it but it still isnt even close. the REAL LSA trip is like the real LSD 25 trip. its like hoffmans bike ride or something. are you sure you did 21 grams? theres no way you all at once ate 21 grams. thats hard to believe. 21 grams and theyd have to cut your freakin legs off man. i find HBWR isnt the same thing. more of a mass distraction. they have 10 times the seed poison alkaloid and no ergometrine. ive tried a few times to repeat my experience but i never get the ones grown in the same place as that one time. only eaten them 4 times. but right now i have 8 grams of holland grown burpee selects and i think im gonna eat em in a few hours and hopefully ill experience the gowing beauty of early morning madness. ohh the glory

Yes, I have eaten 25 grams of burpee morning glory seeds weighed out. This isn't really debatable, it's pretty easy to obtain and weigh them out.

I had a very very strong trip off of about 20+ grams of burpee morning glory seeds. be careful with the vasoconstriction, at high doses it can get pretty bad.

DUDE that was the fifth time ive eaten them and yeah i did blast off but not at all even close to the effects of my first trip not even close i thought i was gonna lose my arm fuck this if thats just lysergic acid amide then fuck them man that was fucking ergot fungus i dont even wanna do acid anymore -snip- 20 grams -snip-

i fell for the visuals and 4 trips later realized it doesnt work too good anymore and im on fire st anthonys fire i bet you could use those as an ergot spore for infecting rye if you wanna nail yourself to a fuckin cross go right ahead when i tripped balls and saw jesus virgin mary in the mirror and LSD 25 kaleidoscopic images morphing hallucinations soda can tornados and all kinds of shit but now just 4 times eating them later it doesnt do it anymore man its fire its not acid its fire you could probably use it to infect rye with ergot its St. Anthonys Fire its not lysergic acid amide its mild baby ergot fungus if you took that much of that shit your fucking crazy your gonna eat your hand off like the dimmu borgir video

I think you're just -snip- or mentally unstable

I think you're just retarded or mentally unstable

u must be a really big dude or something man 20 grams fuck 20 grams fuck it period its ergot fungus man 20 grams man thats so hard to do you cant fuckin eat 20 grams man you musta been gagging on it throwing up all fuckin day with near death constriction your full of shit youd lose your limbs man fuck that you cant do that thats how jesus got nailed up man get up carry your cross you cant see you are throwing up with ergot poisoning man 25 grams man your sick your crazy how insanely "christian" of you ha just gave into it all together huh? you need help hammering in those nails, jesus? your fucking crazy man fuck you ill kick the shit out of your limbless ass whip you bloody stick a crown of thorns on your head

im retarded or mentally unstable, and you ate 25 grams of morning glory seeds. riiiggggggggght. we both know how much you barfed back and forth to the toilet with big pupils and buzzing limbs cant breathe barfin blllaaarrrrrrrrrfffffff nerves feelin weird you fuckin know 25 grams is suicide you committed ergot suicide your not trippin you fool your dying of flower seed ergot poisoning you probably fainted and everything

do you not know what vascoconstriction means? you know theyl have to cut your limbs off right? gangrene? lysergic acid comes from ergot fungus.... its a crucifixion..... your tripping the crucifixion.. its ergot man. its ergot fungus. ergine is ergot fungus. you will die of constriction... St. Anthonys fire. Its a Salem Witch Trial man!

LSA was the best trip of my life.... ONE TIME. LSA.... was ERGOT FUNGUS. LSA made me realize that if i ate any more i was gonna get my arm hacked off..... about the same dose every time. 8 or 9 grams. I ate LSA the other day. same kind of seeds. it was the fifth time. LSA is ERGOT FUNGUS. you are quote unquote NUMB! YOUR NUMB! NUMB I TELL YA, NUMB! its ergot fungus and you will die on the cross believing in hallucinations "jesus"

I didn't have any noticeable vasoconstriction, sorry that your body sucks you psychopath.

LSA nor morning glory seeds are "fungus" anyway so I really doubt you have any idea what you're talking about. LSD was synthesized from ergot and it doesn't make your arms fall off... not sure what you're getting at.

zipcrip, Morning Glory Seeds are not related to ergot poisoning, and the only similarity is that Morning Glory seeds and ergot both contain LSA and other ergolines.

LSA is NOT ergot fungus.

Ergot poisoning is caused by a combination of alkaloids including Ergotamine and Ergotoxine, but not by LSA.

Vasoconstriction does not mean they'll have to cut your limbs off. Vasoconstriction can get that severe, most definitely, but many many drugs cause vasoconstriction. LSA, LSD, Psilocin, Mescaline, 2C-x, Amphetamine, Cocaine, Ritalin, etcetc.. All of those cause vasoconstriction. It's when that vasoconstriction becomes extremely severe that it can cause gangrene/necrosis and limbs may be lost.

While I don't think 25g of MGS is a suggested dosage, and it certainly would likely be very uncomfortable for a lot of people as the vasoconstriction would be quite pronounced, it's also not going to be a recipe for instant amputation.

Please don't double post guys or insult each other, and zipcrip please use some punctuation and the enter button a little, your posts are incredibly hard to read.

LSA gave me the weirdest weekend of my life Even though I didnt like it that much I ate it Friday night and Saturday night and Sunday night prob. about ten to 15 HBWS each time Horrible taste Horrible body load and Horrible aftertaste that lasted for the entire weekend. Eat good ole LSD Its much Much better.

I've never had euphoria like I did on 10 hbwr seeds. LSD never came close for me. Though other experiences with lsa have been quite dysphoric, I had, without a doubt, the most euphoric trip of my life on lsa.

14 HBWR seeds had me feeling the same way as the OP. If anything, it was more overwhleming than I would have liked. 10 - 12 would probably be ideal. I ground them, soaked overnight in cold water in the fridge, strained, and drank. It was wonderful. I've always defended LSA as a great psychedelic.
Did you get sick at all? I always get sick from HBWRs and I'm doing a similar type of extraction right now, really don't wanna get sick again.

Everyone enjoy's pyscedelica in a different fashion. It sounds like you had a great time with LSA which is good, as long as you have untreated organic seeds and dose accordingly it is an incredibly safe drug.

I personally enjoy doing a bulk alkaloid extract and insufflating the yellow matter.

However 1mg of LSD puts me in an indescribable euphoric state, something LSA has never ever come close too.

I believe Hoffman made Crystalline LSA and took like 2-5mg ( don't have time to look it up ) and he stated it wasn't anything compared to LSD.

To each is own, It is not bad to love LSA and share your experience.

Did you get sick at all? I always get sick from HBWRs and I'm doing a similar type of extraction right now, really don't wanna get sick again.

IMO the Cold water extract will most definitely give you the sick feeling. The only way I have ever been able to escape it is by doing a simple Iso extract similar to that of making hash oil...Then insufflate or administer under the tongue.

I'm hoping it will be the same for me! I have 100 hbwr seeds comin in a couple days so we'll see!!

IMO the Cold water extract will most definitely give you the sick feeling. The only way I have ever been able to escape it is by doing a simple Iso extract similar to that of making hash oil...Then insufflate or administer under the tongue.
Hmm. I think I'm just gonna have to trash this batch and order some more to do that method. Love the trip but can't handle being sick at work for 2 days afterwards. Thank you for the tip.

extractionnnnnn

......... I personally enjoy doing a bulk alkaloid extract and insufflating the yellow matter..........Then insufflate or administer under the tongue.

I see you make a comment in a post below about a typical iso extraction. Is it that easy (e.g. copying the cannabis method?) or is there a protocol?

(Mods: if this is deemed to be manufacture discussion then pleased accept my apologies and delete, E)