• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MXE, obviously, what kind of question is that (this coming from someone who actually likes DXM)?

Petrichloral or methylpentynol?

MXE, obviously, what kind of question is that (this coming from someone who actually likes DXM)?

Petrichloral or methylpentynol?

More obscure archaic drugs, LOL. I have no idea what the significant differences even are between those 2 so I'll say methylpentynol solely because the name sounds better to me, haha.

Datura or Bromo-DragonFLY [1-(4-Bromofuro[2,3-f][1]benzofuran-8-yl)propan-2-amine]?

Bromo-DragonFLY [1-(4-Bromofuro[2,3-f][1]benzofuran-8-yl)propan-2-amine]

beer and amphetamine or liquor and coke

^
Have you tried mephedrone and pentedrone?
Just curious. I have used mephedrone before - it was pleasant but the comedown was miserable for me. Tried pentedrone yesterday and am on it now - it feels better to me, seems more potent, and seems to produce less side effects. Maybe I just have not used it enough to figure out what it is really like. Haven't heard much about pentedrone.

Ketamine

3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate or EA-3167

I can't think of a scenario where I'd want either of those substances to come in contact with me. Neither.

IV hydromorphone OR Methaqualone

^
Have you tried mephedrone and pentedrone?
Just curious. I have used mephedrone before - it was pleasant but the comedown was miserable for me. Tried pentedrone yesterday and am on it now - it feels better to me, seems more potent, and seems to produce less side effects. Maybe I just have not used it enough to figure out what it is really like. Haven't heard much about pentedrone.

Ketamine

3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate or EA-3167

I tried it back in 2010 when it was still great. You're totally right about the comedown, but I loved the serotogenic properties of it. Pentedrone didn't really work for me, but it could of been bad quality.

Methaqualone (never tried it and would love to)

LSD or 2-ci

This has been the hardest choice for me so far....

Diazepam, because I have a strong indica right now.

IV ketamine OR oxycodone + MDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.