• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather vs. Life or Death?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxymorphone because of exponentially higher nasal BA vs. oral BA, though, if taken orally, 40mg opana is roughly 80mg oxycontin.

4th plateau DXM trip or breakthrough salvia?

Salvia

Diazepam or Alprazolam

a weeks supply of oxy definitely.

crack at LSD peak or smoked meth at the psiocybin peak?

Crack at LSD peak for sure. (Sad, but I've done that actually)

1.5 Grams of Phenibut or 40 mg of Baclofen?

IV heroin + DMT

tryptamines and opiates go great together

ketamine+mxe or ketamine+pcp

K+MXE for sure, never done pcp and i'm certainly not going to try anything new in a combo

30mg Adderall XR or 30 mg Adderall IR

Wellbutrin, I guess, if I had to have one on hand - I'd never take it, though, due to my chronic use of tramadol and amphetamine, both of which lower the seizure threshold to begin with, and well I would never really want Wellbutrin - maybe in tram or amp wd's - MAYBE, if I was desperate and it was, in fact, stimulating.

A gift basket of one of the following varieties:

A) # 60 30 mg Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine), # 60 15 mg Restoril (temazepam), AND # 180 tablets of 10 mg hydrocodone (pure).
OR
B) # 60 10 mg Adderall XR (mixed amphetamine salts), # 30 0.25 mg Halcion (triazolam), AND # 120 tablets of 10 mg oxycodone (pure).
OR
C) # 90 5 mg Dexedrine IR (dextroamphetamine), # 45 1 mg Ativan (lorazepam), AND # 180 tablets of 90 mg codeine (pure).

@PTCwell if a dealer came to me and asked which one I'd rather buy, I'd go with the crystal because I have tons of weed at all times and my meth dealer is antagonizingly , but in general like if i had to give up one, I'd give up meth definitely, weed cures, meth does not have any health benefits whatsoever, only brain damage, psychosis, tooth decay, malnutrition, kidney disorder, breathing problems (when smoked), and risk of stroke and seizure, to name a few.

@longjourneyhome?:tramadol cause i know what it is, and i cant be fucked to look up tapentadol right now.

hmmmm

MDMA orally + coedine on the comedown or 1 good sized line of meth + temazepam during the comedown?

Status
Not open for further replies.