• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fuck man id bang the clear all day as long as i get xanax.

A) 5 consecutive days of unlimited drug use, any drug/roa/as much as you want. then when the clock strikes midnight on the last day you never get to touch any drug ever again
B) you can use any drug any day but your budget is limited to $10/per day for the rest of your life and its out of your own pocket (no freebies)

lol

B fashouldalean.. Guess I'll get a dime'o'dope / day LOL.
----
600mg Adderall IR at once
OR
Blast a gram of hard in one hit?

hi, im new to blue light, can I join in?

Not quite sure what 'hard' is but assuming it is stronger and quicker than Adderall I waould go for that. As long as the dose wasnt so high as to give me a heart attack or something.

Pure RCs (imitating coke) or unknown quality coke?

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! Of course you can join..
Haurd = crack beezy.
I'll do some RC's, DOM specifically.
----
Drink a bottle of Gentleman's jack
OR
Snert a gram of caine in one line?
GODDAMNIT, LEEGROW!

Drink a bottle of Genteleman Jack, fuck doing that much coke in one line.

Get really drunk on hard liquor on LSD or on psilocybin?

Get really drunk on LSD because I want a mindfuck.

4-FA and just enough alcohol to get you buzzed, or a line of coke and completely drunk off vodka?

4-FA+ booze, would love that, and only one line of caine+ the hangover of the vodka makes choice n1 clearly superior for me! ;)

2C-E 40mg oral + 200mg 4-FA + 60mg valium and 60mg temazepam for the "end"... with your "dream girl/boy" (which you might allready have found, if not i wish to you you will) and trip at home, (possiblity of life changing experience/best experience of your life)
or
5 grams of pharmy grade dope, clean sterile needles (kit etc.) but you're alone?

:\ i know what i'd pick, some might prefer the alternative option... let's hear it! :D

@Jesusgreen, totally agree!!! ;)

Man if you asked me i would clearly pick the option 1, even if it only included tripping with my dream girl and having a life changing experience.
But yeah i understand why some people will choose the other one.

WYR:
Mushrooms or LSD alone? (High dose)

dxm at thanksgiving easily

DMT trip in a dark room lit up only by blue LED's / Salvia trip in the woods in the morning?

DMT high dose please, salvia i experience quite a lot ith, but just too "weird" for lack of a better word for me.

WYR

Pharmy grade dope
or
an equivalent/equipotent dose of oxymorphone?

Saliva has a terrible weird head space and body high that makes it just non enjoyable (plmar strike me down)

I'd go oxy unless it's got some 6mam or like tar heroin made pharm gRade would be super dope.
WYR
Smoke crack
Or
snort meth

Seconal, simply because i'm more familiar ands it's 3;30 am and i can't be fuked to wiki 4's-n-doors....

favourite barbiturate + MDA
or
favourite llude + LSD?

edit: wiki'd "Doriden" hence found 4s&doors, sounds like a more than pleasant combo too.

Last edited:
Methaqualone + High dose LSD please. :D

WYR
Flunitrazepam
or
Midazolam

I asked this one before but can't remember who answered/what the answer was. ROOFIES OR VERSED? =D
As always, dosage & ROA are up to you.

Flunitrazeeeee plz!
----
Join PA on an insane psychedelic journey
OR
Join ykM in a debaucherous night of BZD's, booze, yakk, and a strip club

door number 2 please!

-beer bong...24 oz of really nasty/dark bong water

-smoke a fat personal blunt of stems only (no bud whatsoever)

Status
Not open for further replies.