• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the setting(s), but I'll go ahead and say daytrip with meh close friends. (Of course BOIZEEEEEE, PA, and maS, you shall be there!) Royce can come if he bring dem thizzlezzzzz <3!
------
10mg Oxymorphone + Caine IV
OR
16mg Dilaudid IV + 30mg Desoxyn orally

We gonnnnne fryyyy my nikka

Oxymorphon And coka
10mg of om seem like alot momore then 16 of dilly.

WYR

Low dose opiate of choice daily
Or
high dose methadone daily

Last edited:
I definitely will not disagree playaaa! IV OM is just fkn incredible :D
----
IV Meff n Hareon
OR
IV Ketaaa and Caine!
(All of which are stupid pure :))

I definitely will not disagree playaaa! IV OM is just fkn incredible :D
----
IV Meff n Hareon
OR
IV Ketaaa and Caine!
(All of which are stupid pure :))

Had to edit and finish my post, hard wen your driving in 7 inch of snow!

Ketacaine all the way come close before

Cocaine+opi ofchouse
or
heroin+stim of choice

Roxies, as usual, just once, i rpomise... ;)

WYR

100mg IR Ritalin and 100mg valium
or
6mg xanax and 250mg 4-FA? *To dose gradually or all at once, at the time of your choice!!

P.S. 2g 5-MEO-DMT or 3g K LOL DMT OBVIOUSLY (would last, even for me like months, most people year(s), 3g K is gone in an evening... =D )

^Hahaha PA, I agree with you man. I love 5-MeO-DMT. =D

OT: Xanax & 4-FA. Oh man does that sound lovely.

2-FA + Hydromorphone
or
Dextroamp + Morphine

Doses and ROAs are all up to you. ;)

Well, since my dude recommended me trying 4-FA (To wit I did, obvi ;)) I'll go with #1, same rig, high dose!
---
30 sac'o'soft
OR
60 sac'o'hard (Both VERY high quality!)

^^ "sac'osoft"? WTF is that??? caine? hard=Hereon? or weed (ie. midds)?

@Rollin, for sho, 2 WHOLE g of <99% pure 5-MEO-DMT, could give a lot of of insight of on life, and could enjoy many many many fun seshions....

Prolly weed honestly. Back when I was younger and had virtually no tolerance to weed. Freestyling was pretty fun while being super baked, like to the point where each moment was broken down and time kinda slows a lil bit. You can just come up with shit really quick for some reason. Alcohol was always pretty fun to freestyle on too.

WYR
Go to dinner with your father-in-law while on high dose LSD
or
Go to dinner with your own father nodding out on opiates

;)

dude id rather go to dinner high with my dad. that's interesting you like weed for freestyling. i prefer roxies.

i only remember taking 2 shots tonight...

Sawf = HCL; Haurd = dem rox (caine ;p)

Fuckin funny shit mayne! Post above this was awesome,

Yall nikka sober why yall sippin sobe?
Freestyle on or off anything dawg
we bout it bout it ya heard me?

WYR
hit some caine fore work
or
shot of meff before ya shift

meth for duration.... caine before i wouldt handle the crash at work....

WYR

1Liter of GBL + the sufficciant sodium powder?
or
Half a liter of Ketamine (S) Pharmaceutical?

^ Obviously the Ketamine, I miss it a ton, plus it's so much easier to get my hands on GBL than on Ketamine here in Poland and to top that off 1 litre of GBL is really cheap while half a litre of Ketamine cooks up to 25g so that's a fair amount and costs like like 4-5x+ more. Plus converting the GBL to GHB wouldn't be what I'd want to do if I had that since I find GBL to be more euphoric/harder hitting than GHB, albeit lasting shorting.

In a fancy magical world where IV would not damage the veins and could be done remotely without you actually having to play around with needles if that's not your thing, but you'd just get the high as if you took the drug IV, and where MDMA and similar drugs didn't cause serotonin downregulation or neurotoxicity if taken back to back and could be taken constantly for a long time period, would you choose:

A) Custom speedball: aka IV opiate of choice + IV stimulant of choice, one dose, lasts the equivalent duration of each drug IV
or
B) Custom full day roll: A 24 hour high on your empathogen of choice taken orally, unlimited supply to last the full 24 hours, but cannot be taken any ROA other than oral, regardless of the substance.

Either of these would be completely free and you could even pick substances that aren't available from any vendor/dealer/pharmaceutical company currently/any more - you should specify which opiate and stimulant or which empathogen you'd pick too :)

^ definitely A: give me some oxymorphone or oxycodone + pharmaceutical grade cocaine and I'm happy.
--
In a world where all combos were safe, WYR:
A) Take the desired ammount of your favorite benzo + alcohol, or
B) Take the desired ammount of your favorite opiate + alcohol

Should specify which benzo/opiate you'd pick. You'd have an unlimited supply of whichever benzo/opiate you chose, nevermind its legality or availability.
Note: For the sake of HR, remember that these combos are REALLY dangerous, as both substances are CNS depressants.

def going with option b. dope > benzo any day imo.

wyr

A) be at the peak of heroin addiction, peaking on worst acid trip imaginable, get narcaned
B) never allowed to iv any drug again

Goddamn, #2 for sure. I will miss you my 29g beauties.
----
Shoot Meff everyday for 1 year
OR
Smoke Caine (Crack) everyday for a year?
(Note; You get Xanax for the comedown, and can smoke / shoot as much as you want)

Status
Not open for further replies.