• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Would you move to Sweden?

No cricket or rugby would be the only downside

That's a downside??
blink.gif

It's settled! I'm moving to Sweden in a week, or at least going for a while to travel and see if I want to live there...I can't wait!

Thanks for the advice!! :D

Jesus, I wish I had that kind of momentum in my life. I'm a fucking slug.

Love Sweden. Went to school at uni of stockholm. Miss it greatly! Need to get my money right to move, though, it's extremely expensive!

Sweden is very strict against drugs and prostitution too... I would move to Denmark personally. Or better, Holland.

bit_pattern: Good point. The judicial (non)handling of rape is terrible, and all the scarier because of the myth of Sweden as plenty progressive in this regard.

Malmö sounds good if you are looking for some grit - it's probably the only larger city in Sweden which reminds one of other European urban areas in this regard, but it is still very "clean" in comparison. The best falafel in the whole damn world, for sure though!

For 3 months? Yes. Permanently? I'm not sure? I prefer warmer climates, and Scandinavian countries are very expensive.

Hell no. I've heard the police over there can stop anyone on the street and force them to do a drug test. And actually do so. Sounds like some kind of fascist hell.

Scandinavian women aren't as beautiful as their reputation would make you think either. Many of them are complete mingers. And on the other hand there are beautiful women everywhere in the world.

nah, i love america. would consider sweden if i had the chance and kids/family for like health care quality and what not BUT i never want kids so it's america till i die. another very important factor is, well depending on state, you can buy all types of high grade marijuana/extracts(lab tested), etc from the store or delivered(legally). no place is perfect but i've been really lucky and have had a great time in the US + if i ever wanted to get away from it all, could just move to alaska.

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Fuck Sweden, in 20 years it will be the epicentre of the Northern European Islamic Caliphate.