• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Would a guy breakup with you for not having sex?

I would say this... If a man is truly into you, if he adores you, if he loves you... He will not break up with just because you're holding off on sexual intercourse.

I truly admire your philosophy. I wish more women in today's United States would follow your path. It's sad to see so many single mothers out there and at a young age. A lot of men chose women because of some physical attraction which often leads to sex, then hitting the road.

The old traditional ways are righteous, but not everyone finds their Romeo & Juliet.

I'm a big believer in being highly selective about getting into a relationship. Maybe only 1 out of a 100 people are right for us. When you truly adore someone and fall in love them, marriage is the right choice.. Not sex.

For a marriage to work, both mates have to be considerate, generous, and willing to compromise. Communication becomes highly important down the road. And an optimistic mindset is true; always looking at the good qualities of someone and paying less attention to the few negatives. It is also best for a couple to self improve and learn from each other, and grow together as one.

There is nothing more delighting to see an old couple of 50+ years still holding hands.

Stay true to yourself penny. You have a lot of good character :)

I went out with a girl once, she was a Muslim and didn't believe in sex before marriage. It was more the fact that she'd waited that long already so figured might as well go all the way. But the thing is, we'd do absolutely everything else, like sucking dicks for her wasn't 'wrong' but sex was...and she'd sucked a lot of dicks! How that makes sense I don't know.

Sex was never a big thing for me, well losing my virginity wasn't. I didn't change as a person, it was just something that happened and so what. Never got the massive deal with it, it's a natural physical act like taking a shit.

But yeah, we broke up after a couple of months and that was definitely a part in the matter.

to be blunt, ya I might break up with a girl after a month or two of dating and no sex.

I might also say I was ok with no sex until marriage thinking I could change her mind, but I wouldn't go into a relationship knowing that she didn't want to have sex until marriage.

I like sex and I don't like waiting.

I think it's a bit unfair asking a guy to wait for sex whilst in a relationship (unless it's short-term waiting).. just being around someone you're attracted to and not being able to satisfy your sexual needs creates a lot of inner tension.. and he's going to want to release. I don't know how this scenario works, does it still allow handjobs amd BJ's? I've heard of girls doing anal because they wanted to keep their vaginal purity though.

Personally I think it's another one of these old traditions that does have an esoteric component to it that has since been completely lost over time and now is just a pointless ritual. Why wait all that time and then find out that you aren't sexually compatible? Seems like a massive gamble to me. And it might not be yourself that finds it not working.. he may realize he doesn't like how you are sexually too.

I also agree with Teabag Johny. I think there's a balance to be found in regards to sex and relationships in our culture that we have yet to find. We've gone from one end of the spectrum to the other now.. hopefully we'll come back to some kind of middle ground soon. Intercourse is the healthiest form of sexual release and should be celebrated when it's between two people who really care for each other.

As for me personally.. I don't think I could hold out. A couple of weeks? Sure. Maybe longer if we were apart for some reason. But being in close proximity tends to get my body stirring and eventually I would want to release.. and sex is the only thing that will do it for me, it's the only form of sexual release that makes me feel "done" and makes that mental itch go away. Other forms of release don't do that. Maybe that's just me I don't know.

no sex before marriage is dumbest idea ever......... its like thinking earth is flat,its like,hey what century is it?? any man with decent muscles and healthy testosterone levels isnt going to wait months or years to get laid.

for example some women have ugly pussy or stinking pussy or pussy that taste bad........ image you waited year and got fkin married and your wife pussy smells bad,fastest divorce ever,waste of time

Last edited:
Personally I think it's another one of these old traditions that does have an esoteric component to it that has since been completely lost over time and now is just a pointless ritual. Why wait all that time and then find out that you aren't sexually compatible? Seems like a massive gamble to me. And it might not be yourself that finds it not working.. he may realize he doesn't like how you are sexually too.

Agreed. What's the point of it anymore?
I guess some people want to wait but you can't be too offended if someone decides not to date you because of this.

It's just not very common these days. It's natural to have sex before marriage BUT you shouldn't feel pressured if you don't want to. Your choice.

I'd assume she was lying and would end up fucking elsewhere, or telling the truth and a waste of my time. You need to find a man with the same beliefs.

No there are men out there who will wait for you. I dated one a while ago (many years ago actually) and told him that I wasn't ready for sex and he was okay with it. This was when I was 21 and he was 23, so he wasnt old, just okay with the fact that sex was not on the cards. We would cuddle and hold hands, but thats it. Perhaps he was getting it else where, but I doubt it because we spent a great deal of time together.

Not to sound like a dick but i wouldnt go out with a girl if there was no sex. And marriage? Enjoy losing your freedom except if you like to cheat on your bfs

This, if a girl told me they wouldn't have sec before marriage the only thing I would think is -

"Challange accecpted"

Would give it a few weeks then give up...

No there are men out there who will wait for you. I dated one a while ago (many years ago actually) and told him that I wasn't ready for sex and he was okay with it. This was when I was 21 and he was 23, so he wasnt old, just okay with the fact that sex was not on the cards. We would cuddle and hold hands, but thats it. Perhaps he was getting it else where, but I doubt it because we spent a great deal of time together.

stupid men with low libido........... no fit male with religion bullshit free mind is gonna wait year to get laid,we were shaped by evolution for millions of years to make most babies we can ASAP....... those who waited were simply deleted from genepool becose they died before they had sex or they had less children and that means bigger chance bloodline will not continue

Yeah sex is the only reason for your break up but you don't worry, you deserve a better guy than him.

stupid men with low libido........... no fit male with religion bullshit free mind is gonna wait year to get laid,we were shaped by evolution for millions of years to make most babies we can ASAP....... those who waited were simply deleted from genepool becose they died before they had sex or they had less children and that means bigger chance bloodline will not continue

No there are quite a few guys who will wait BUT .... still .... in 2014, there aren't nearly as many.

Sex is part of the current culture.

I get waiting before things get serious (a few months?) but until marriage... no. Personally I'm OK with sex on the first date (depending on how it goes :p) but not everyone is and I get that. I definitely understand wanting to get to know the person before sleeping with them.
But many people wait until marriage for religious reasons. Like the Catholic religion. People get married at age 20 or something JUST so they can have sex. And really, are you the same person at age 20 as you are at age 30? No way! Not USUALLY the best time to get married, just so you can have sex.
So why not just have sex and then, if it doesn't work out, that's cool, you aren't stuck in a marriage.

I dunno, just my opinions. Everyone is definitely entitled to their own, but it does make sense why many people would not date those who are waiting for marriage or even for an extended amount of time. But there are still plenty of guys and girls who will wait :)

It's a good thing. You weren't meant to be together and would not have been happy in the long run. If you had clouded your emotions with sex maybe you would have ended up married, for a while, and then divorced.

Do you think not having sex was the problem?

Undoubtedly. He thought he could wait, he found out he couldn't. I try to be tolerant of people's religious and personal views, but for the life of me I can't wrap my head around the no sex before marriage shit. To me it would be like buying a car without taking it for a test drive. What if you get married and find out you're totally sexually incompatible? Sex isn't everything obviously but imo having a healthy sex life with your partner is just as important as the other aspects of a good relationship. But either way that's just my opinion. If people find a need to wait til marriage it's not my concern, but I doubt you're going to find many guys willing to sign up for that plan in this day in age.

What's funny is that he's the one that would talk about marriage lol

Because he was tired of not having sex.

Last edited: