• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Worst scenarios faced on LSD?

I told this story here before but not this thread. My friend took a bunch of LSD and then got a call his grandparent who raised him had died. He never ever dropped again and it kind of fucked up my trip too, i felt like i had to keep asking him if he was okay, and I asked way too much. There is really nothing you can do to make your buddy feel okay again.

Worst non-drug-related situation I had to deal with on LSD:

Coming home from the rave at 5am to find the new, tiny kitten (4 weeks old!) we were fostering was very ill and had somehow sprayed poop and vomit ALL OVER my bathroom, up to 4 feet from the floor. I have no idea how a 7 inch long animal managed to do that, but he was covered in it and near death's door. We had to scrub the bathroom clean while still hallucinating, super frustrating because my eyes didn't work right and it was really hard to tell what was poop and what was a hallucination! Then we had to scrub the kitten and hope he didn't die before we got him medical care (he ended up in intensive kitten care but eventually survived and found a home). I wouldn't classify it as a bad trip, I held myself together, but it seriously sucked.

This is why people stop tripping when they have babies.

The superstitious say that when driving while tripping, you'll be fine. But you WILL hit and kill a four year old on a trike