• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

worst psychedelic combo?

AMT has some minor MAOI properties, not the 2C-Ts but the 'ALEPH' series (the amphetame analogues of 2C-Ts) do as well.

Salvia Divinorum & Weed almost made me stab myself just to proove that i exist. Worst trip ever.

What about the set and setting?

Like doing the combo after having been fired from your job or dumped by your partner, in a room that is way too heated, with people who troll you by poking your shoulder and calling your name, with intense music such as speedcore or psycore. Strobe lights would a plus. Or someone putting a bright light in your face. Or a room full of loud bro's that listen to Rihanna, Shakira and LMFAO and that take you by the shoulder and talk into your face with alcohol on their breath.

This doesn't even have to be a combo- dosing 25i complexed blotters thinking they're pure LSD, because that's what I reliable source sold them to me as. A half strip of 25i complexed blotters IMO/E was an awful, super-synthetic-bodyload-nightmare.

Not that I don't enjoy 25i complexed, when I know what it is in advance so I can dose properly.

a-PVP in massive smoked and insufflated doses (stayed up for 3 days on it) + 2 hits of LSD + Thailand shrooms with no good sedatives, benzo's or opioids except shitty ole' 8mg Suboxone strips.

I need to think of more, because with all the terrible rolls I've ingested I've more terrifying experiences than I can count on one hand. Thanks for sublingual xanax and seroquel IR for when the trip gets far too rough to white knuckle.

\

a-PVP in massive smoked and insufflated doses (stayed up for 3 days on it) + 2 hits of LSD + Thailand shrooms with no good sedatives, benzo's or opioids except shitty ole' 8mg Suboxone strips.

i stayed up for 6 days on a-pvp (shit's hard to lay off, i had 10 grams) then dropped 5 hits of acid to come down off it, i was seeing ghosts and demons and shit flying around my room. psychosis+lsd is a weird combo.

MGS: I've had pretty brilliant experiences with 2C-B and DMT, I disagree that it is true for everybody that the DMT entities have a 'natural vs. synthetic' prejudice.

Treezy: Why would you ever take psychedelics to come down off of any other drug :?

5-meo-mipt & mxe was really not enjoyable for me, 5-meo-mipt was a rough ride with body load at the best of times but when combined with a medium dose of MXE the body load just became unusual and scary & combined with the confusion from the mxe, its not something i would repeat!

Whenever I hear or see the word "heroic" in relation to a dose of drugs I immediately think two things, "naive" and "stupid". SO any "heroic" doses of any drugs could be a fucking bad combination. Datura by itself is just dumb period. To the OP all three words are ringing in my head "dumb", "naive" and "stupid" not in any way "heroic". BL has become such utter bullshit, the bit in red is HR???

Dangerous = "heroic" doses anyone who disagree's I say "stupid", "naive", "dumb" and lastly no tertiary education in the field of medicine or science.

5-meo-mipt & mxe was really not enjoyable for me, 5-meo-mipt was a rough ride with body load at the best of times but when combined with a medium dose of MXE the body load just became unusual and scary & combined with the confusion from the mxe, its not something i would repeat!

5 meo mipt is a pretty shitty drug. Try 4 Aco dmt, shrooms, LSD anything other than the 5 meo tryptamines combined with MXE or K. 5 meo tryptamines, they are utter crap IME. You could not have chosen a worse cocktail (unless you added datura) and if you had no benzo's on hand... well just glad your still here posting.

it worked, i ran out of a-pvp and didn't want to crash so i dropped the acid, when i came down i felt decent.

Solipsis you ain't the answer to everything buddy. Come downs and psychedelics do work. Perhaps a tad dangerous but I can speak from personal experience. Reading stuff freely available over the net does not answer all. BTW what are your formal qualifications? Just curious as you seem a veritable fountain of knowledge.

I think sleep deprivation on itself is scary enough, why in the hell would you drop 5 tabs of acid while awake so long?

With the idea of a pure psychadelic combo that would be the worst, I would say acid and long term sleep deprivation. Be up for a few days straight and be starting to go nuts from the sleep deprivation and then take several hits of acid, sure way to have a bad trip and probably go completely and utterly insane for a while, anyways.

I did MXE and 5-meo-mipt and it was pretty crazy. Walking around wal mart with pillars just coming up out of the ground like some crazy fantastical ancient roman imax 3d movie/game. it was kind of scary but mostly insanely awesome. can't really comment on safety, i felt pretty fine physically.